Apologize

The Life of being Gay

Taeyeon's POV

 

Here I am at the Internet Cafe shop instead of being at school well, Sh*t I made up my mind that I'll skip class for now, I don't wanna see saitama again but  hey, the guidance counsellor was pretty hot and y..that's why sometimes I prefer being at the detention room than staying at my classroom *Evil smirk* 

 

 

I am with Yul and Yoong right now, were having this bet with the other students that if we beat them at the game they'll give us 40 bucks. Well, piece of cake. After a few hours of playing of course we won. 

 

There were a couple of people at the shop too, watching us. Then Yul stood up and walk towards the students who we made a bet.

 

 

"Ya know bruh, you're team ain't good. This is how it's done..." Yul said then she dabs. Everyone at the shop made an "Oooooooohh~" sound. While me, Yoong and the others are screaming like crazy.

 

Everyone was jumping and screaming like there's a party while I jumped at Yuri and head lock her. "That's my monkey!" I said while ruffling her hair. Yoong laughed while eating her chips.

 

Then I felt my phone vibrated at my pocket, I checked my phone and saw a message from fany. Sh*t, I think she knows that I skipped class. And I still haven't apologize to her.

 

From: Fany

 

"Taeyeon, where are you now? Class is starting and I didn't see you this morning. Are you skipping again? And I know that you were at Yuri's house last night. Why didn't you go home? I tried calling you but you didn't answer me. You're brother's worried for you and I am too. Please text me back." 

 

To: Fany

 

"I'm sorry my phone battery was low and I texted Jiwoong already. I'll be waiting fo you outside the school. I need to tell you something."

 

 

I need to get back now, but still haven't took a bath yet. I smelled myself and I'm not that stinky, I still smell like vanilla. I looked at my outfit and I was just wearing a Grey hoodie with a black skinny pants. 

 

"Hey Yoong, Yul I have to go back at school already." I said and Yul frowned.  "I thought you'll skip class?" Yul asked.  

 

"My wife's calling me, I need to get back now and I still haven't apologize to her yet.." I smirked and winked at Yuri and she just gave me a sly smile.

 

"Oh, okay then We'll see you later and!" I looked at Yul with a questioning face signing her to continue what she'll say. "Me and Hyo we'll be going to club tonight. Wanna join?" She smiled slyly and I grinned back at her. "Uhh, I don't know. But I'll try! I still have lessons and topics to learn at school because I skipped too much classes." I said. After that we bid goodbyes and I headed at school. I need to see Fany. I waited for her outside the campus, I played my mobile games to take my boredoom away. 

 

 

"TaeTae?" I saw Fany standing in front of me and I quickly stood up and hug her.

 

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that to you...I'm so sorry...Fany-ah.." I whispered to bear while hugging her tightly. She patted my back.  "Hey Tae, it's okay...I'm sorry too...I just really care for you...you know that you're my bestfriend right?" I nod my head and buried my head to her neck. Gawsh, she smells nice...like strawberry. 

 

"I'm really sorry fany...please forgive me?" I pouted and she just laughed at me. "Aw, hey...that hurts." I rubbed my cheeks and she giggled at me.

 

 

"You're so cute Tae, and yes. I forgive you already." She said and I grinned, showing my colgate smile. God I'm really crazy for her, she's so beautiful! I then broke the hug and held her hands. We are like this you know, and it's not a big deal for us to be touchy. Cause' we're bestfriends!

 

I looked at her face while we're walking. 

 

"Hey Fany-ah..." I said and she turned to face me.  "Yes?"  I smiled at her.   "You're so bootyful.." I said with my perfect-english-pronounciation and she just slapped my arm.

 

"Yah byuntae! Do you mean beautiful?" She asked and I nod my head. But then Fany's phone rang and she took her phone and answered it.

 

"Hello? Uh yeah, right now? Oh okay then. I'm here at outside the campus. Okay then. Bye Baby miss you too..." Fany said. Must be her boyfriend, I feel a pang on my chest when I heard their nicknames at each other. why? Then Fany turned to me with her apologetic smile.

 

"Tae, Nickhun will be fetching me right now. I can't hang out with you today...He said that his grandmother wants to meet me ...so maybe we can hang out next time?" Fany said with her apologetic face and I just smiled sadly at her.

 

 

"It's okay, He's your boyfriend and I can understand that...Next time okay?" She smiled at me and kissed my cheeks. Oh no, you're making it hard for me yah~ *Crack kid sound* 

 

 

"Thank you for understanding Tae, I promised that we can have sleep over at my house next time. You're the bestsest friend ever!" She exclaimed and I laughed. Then a car stopped in front of us and revealed a man wearing suit. Oh it's just Nikon. He walk towards Tiffany and kissed her on the lips. Ahh in front of me? Really? 

 

"Oh hey Taeyeon..." Nickhun said and smiled at me. I faked smile and greeted him back. "Looks like I should be going now, I still have to do some things uhh right now so see you around." I bid my goodbye to them and quickly headed out. Argh, why do I have to see them having their PDA? That son of a is really. I turn my head to them and I saw Nickhun opening the door for Tiffany. Hmmph! I'm a gentleman too! If only I am that rich. I can buy a car too you know! But I think my budget can only afford nissan sh*tbox car. Aw fuvk life !

 

 

I then headed at my apartment. Yeah, me and my brother lives at an apartment. My mom's working at the otherside of country and Jiwoong works here at seoul and for me I transferred here at school so we moved in here. Our house is at jenju, only grandma and grandpa lives there.

 

I grabbed the key on my pocket and opened the door. It seems like Jiwoong's not here. I headed straight towards my room. When I opened it I saw books, clothes and other things scattered on the floor. Oh , I forgot that I still didn't clean my room last week. I rarely went home because I always slept at Yoong or Yul's house. Sometimes I sleep at Soo's house. I just go here if I need to get something like my clothes or other stuffs.

 

You know, I'm not really a good person...I always skip class and always hang out with my friends at the club or at arcade. I'm not a good example for kids. I don't know why Fany still talks to me and hang out with me but I'm just a bad influence for her. She's a class topper and I'm one of the losers at school. We're totally opposites.

 

I spent my time on cleaning my room and after that I slumped myself at my bed. The scenes earlier of Nickhun while kissing Tiffany flashed at my mind. It hurts you know, it that I can't do anything about it and I hate it. She's too in love with him.. Maybe I really need to move on, I want to move on but I can't...my heart yearns for her. I hate myself for being too delusional...know that I know she'll never love me back...I just sobbed there at my bed. Then I texted Yul and agreed to join them at the club tonight. Just for tonight, to forget her...I want to ease my mind...

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

A/N Aww, poor Taeyeonnie... You'll be fine...don't worry she'll meet someone at the club.  Who is it hmm? (Smirks) thanks for reading this! And please stay tuned!