Sign Name

Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he is again. This time he is with a professor. His hands are gesturing quickly, almost as if he’s talking with them. His mouth is moving but not forming actual words. A sudden realization hits you, and you feel dumb. He’s conversing in sign language. Your curiosity piques to know what they are talking about.

You continue peeking around a corner at them, observing their hand movements. It’s fascinating how fast they sign; they’re fluid and graceful. And then you hear it again, the most adorable laugh. If he hadn’t almost smashed your face into the cement, you would be completely infatuated with him.

“You know it’s rude to stare at people while they’re signing. That’s eavesdropping.” A voice lowly speaks close behind you, causing you to jump slightly.

You turn to find a familiar guy grinning a bit too happily for your liking; namely, because you’re annoyed for being caught. He’s the other one who was walking in the library the past Saturday night.

“How’s it eavesdropping if I don’t know sign language?” You rebuke, hoping to lessen that stupid grin.

“Fair enough… But it’s still rude.”

“Look, I’m just waiting to talk to him, okay?” You huff. Your annoyance is growing.

“Who? Minseok?” He asks, looking over your shoulder, “What? Are you going to confess to him or something?”

“No… Who even are you? His secretary?”

“Pretty close… His best friend.” His grin returns to its fullness, and his eyes focus behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter