Shut Up

Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you ever shut up?” You ask, tired of hearing your friend go on about his music theory class.

“I didn’t even get to the good part yet.” Baekhyun pouts.

With a sigh, you wave him on.

“Then the was like, ‘Why are you even in this class if you can’t hear?’ And the other guy just stood up and started signing like crazy. The professor apparently knows sign language and yelled at the poor kid. I really want to know what he said because whatever it was had the professor flustered.”

“That was it?” You stare at him, unimpressed.

“ you. I thought it was funny. I’m gonna ask that guy how to cuss people out so I can say to your face without you knowing.” He threatens.

“I’ll know you’re being an if you just randomly start signing at me.”

“… you.” He huffs and looks around the courtyard, “Oh, there’s the guy!”

You follow his finger to a familiar short dark haired boy. That’s him.

“I know him!” You say in surprise.

“What? How?”

“Not know him know him, but like he dropped something and I have it.”

“Then go give it to him.” Baekhyun deadpans.

After fishing it out of your bag, you run to catch up. As you reach out, he notices your presence nearing his side and takes hold of your wrist. He twists it around, forces your body to turn, and your face stops inches from the cement. It happens so fast you barely have time to register the situation.

“What the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter