tongdaritororong

Baby Gfriend

SinB wandered out of her room, yawning from her afternoon nap. She could near noises in the living room and she was curious to see who it was or what they were doing, maybe even join them since she had nothing else to do for the day. Her steps faltered however, as she heard the familiar sound of a certain song.

"Tong darit! Tororong hwiri hwiri-"

"WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THAT SHOW?!"

Sowon gave her a disapproving glare as the children all around stared at her with wide eyes at her outburst, Yut looked ready to cry, and Jiah looked behind to and saw Yut and immediately started to cry.

"Shhhh shhhh, SinB unnie didn't mean it, don't cry."

Stunned, SinB went over to try to stop the crying but they just ran away from her. Saddened, SinB sat on the floor near Sowon like a wounded pup. Arms wrapped around her knees, SinB maintained her straight face but was hurt inside. When all the children were appeased and the volume on the tv was turned up since no one was taking their naps anymore, Sowon had managed to convince Eunha to be her replacement in being the children's chair. Eunha now sat in front of the tv with Jiah in her lap and Ddin's arms crossed over her right knee as Yen hung on to her back by leaning against her and putting her tiny hands around Eunah's neck where they could barely reach each other. Sojung was sitting politely on the couch holding a small cushion as Yut sat hugging her side with her left leg tossed over Sojung's lap and lastly Eun was watching the tv laying down on her front on the longer part of the couch.

"Eunbi SinB?"

"I'm sorry."

"I know it was an embarssing experience. Possibly something you don't want to remember."

"No, it's not like that I just-" SinB sighed, when her fans reminded her of it, she'd cringe, if she was in a good mood, she'd amuse them, but overall, she wondered whether doing that job was ever a good thing on her long list of jobs.

"I just really really hate the outfit."

"I know honey, but when I typed in educational tv the show was playing reruns."

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. Come here."

Sowon opened her arms to let SinB go to her, pressing a smooch to her forehead as SinB came within reach.

"Hey, for the record, this really helps my english too you know?"

"Eh? But it's just the alphabet and sometimes random words in english."

"But its great for them, see?"

SinB looked over at the children, Yen was mumbling along to the music and Jiah was trying to speak english but resulted in alien gibberish and Sojung just watched patiently as Yut copied the way the lady pronounced the letters. Leaning her head to Sowon's shoulder, SinB sighed.

"I overreacted."

"Maybe a little bit, but it's okay, they're children. They'll get over it."

SinB hummed as Sowon chuckled a little recognizing where the next scene was going to be.

"Wait isn't that SinB unnie?"

"SinB unnie was Shawing?"

Yen ran all the way over and sat on her knees with sparkling eyes.

"You're a fairy???"

"N-no not real-"

"YOU'RE A FAIRY!"

"Oh boy....."