Mom Yuju and sick Sowonnie

Baby Gfriend


Situation: Sowon has a cold and shrunk due to her stress over it.

“Sowon unnie! Come here!”
“No!”
“Unnie! Listen to me! Stop running!”
Sowon ducked as Yuju swiped the air above her head, escaping to behind the couch continuing her escapade. Running to anywhere that had a door so she could trap Yuju away from her, Sowon turned towards the rooms when a wave of nausea hit her, causing her to stop for a second. Shaking her head roughly, Sowon took off once more.
“Unnie!”
Yuju had used the moment of weakness to her advantage, vaulting over the couch like a hurdle, she managed to scoop Sowon up as she rounded the corner to their bedrooms.
“Ooof!”
With the wind knocked out of her, Sowon whined, flailing her short arms and legs trying to get away.
“Stop it unnie!”
Sowon finally stilled, hanging limply in Yuju’s grip, her lower lip jutting out.
“Unnie, no matter how much you hate eating medicine, you know that its good for you. And unnie, no matter how much you try to avoid it, even appeal through aegyo would not work against me.”
“But I don’t wanna.”
“Unnie, please?”
Sowon looked up at the entrance of the kitchen where Umji stood, timidly holding the tiny cup of disgusting pink fluid called medicine.
Yerin burst through the door of their dorm holding something above her head like a trophy.
“I found one!”
Sowon looked closely, was that a baby syringe? The kind where you feed babies mush food with?
She squirmed out of Yuju’s grip and sprinted for her room only to get grabbed by a passing by SinB.
“Woah, careful unnie, I almost kicked you.”
Once SinB handed Sowon to Yuju however, she returned to her studies.
Sowon glared darkly as she watched Yerin filling the syringe with the pink fluid.
Yuju sat on the floor, pinning Sowon’s legs and holding Sowon’s arms behind her back to prevent anymore wasting of the medicine.
“SinB!”
“What?”
“Come here and help!”
“But I’m studying.”
SinB sighed and stepped over, hugging her leader’s small head tightly to prevent Sowon from turning away from the syringe. Why did her unnie have to be so stubborn as a little person?
Once Yerin finished pushing the syringe, SinB let go and patted Sowon’s small head lightly.
“You’ll get better soon.”
Sowon grabbed a bottle of water demanding it to be opened silently. Yerin opened it quickly.
After half the bottle of water was gone, Sowon capped it and turned back to the still seated Yuju on the floor. Throwing her arms around Yuju’s neck, she leaned against her tallest child. Yuju patted her back slowly, feeling small wet patches on her shoulder.
“There, there, Sojungie. You did great.”
Sowon sniffled a little, her right hand balled in Yuju’s hoodie.
“I hate this. Why do I have to be tiny and sick? Stupid.”
She cried silently as Yuju stood back up, carrying her little leader, lightly resting her cheek on the back of Sowon’s head until the small cries became soft hiccups.
“Feel better yet, unnie?”
Yuju patted Sowon’s back lightly, trying to dispel the hiccups.
Sowon let out a cute yawn before settling her cheek on Yuju’s shoulder.
“Mm, go to sleep unnie. Everything will be better when you wake.”
Yuju kissed Sowon’s head before returning to her comforting .
Umji watched as Yuju paced around, bouncing lightly and patting Sowon’s back in rhythm.
“Yuju unnie, you look like a professional mom.”
“Hoho, I didn’t know you could be a ‘professional’ as a mom.”
Yerin came to the living room, carrying her blanket from her bed, pulling Yuju onto the couch, she placed the blanket over them, carefully moving Sowon to her left shoulder and pushing Yuju’s head on her right.
“Rest, Yuna. You both deserve rest.”

============

I should be learning physics.... but this happened instead :)