burritoRin

Baby Gfriend

The girls were out at the mall, just taking a walk about. Yerin toddled about, holding SinB's hand as Sowon looked at baby clothes, squealing every so often.

"Kyaaaa! Look at these!"

Yerin sighed and pulled SinB to follow her.

"Yennie, where are we going?"

"Can I get ice cream?"

"Which flavor?"

"Chocolate, with chocolate syrup."

SinB smiled, of course she would order chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seated at a table, Yerin dug into her treat happily, the lady had even given her chocolate sprinkles for free since she was cute. SinB ate her mint chocolate chip ice cream, watching Yerin carefully. She giggled when the syrup got on Yerin's face and the baby whined.

"Yennie, look this way."

Cleaning her unnie's face, she returned to her cone. Yerin pouted and stuck her tongue out at SinB. "Merong!"

"Yah! This is where you guys went. SinB yah, why didn't you pick up?"

They began to have a petty fight as Yerin just stuffed her cheeks with chocolate ice cream.

When tom and jerry stopped fighting, Yerin had finished her ice cream and also had a lot of ice cream on her face.

"Yennie! Aigoo you're all covered in chocolate."

Yerin giggled as they rubbed at her clothes and face with wet wipes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at dorm, Yerin yawned. Sowon went into their shared room and pulled out a blanket, which Yerin reached to hold with one hand, her other hand rubbing her eyes. She wasn't strong enough to hold the blanket by herself, dragging it along the floor until Sowon picked it up for her, Yerin still didn't let go of it, climbing onto the couch with one hand, reaching to wrap herself in the blanket.

Once she was bundled up like a burrito, Sowon smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well Yennie."

"Unnie don't go."

Yerin held Sowon's sleeve gently. Sowon held back a squeal as Yerin yawned before voicing her wishes.

"Unnie sleep here with me."

Although the couch was slightly uncomfortable for Sowon to sleep on due to her height, Sowon nodded her head. Scooting Yennie the burrito over some so that she could lay down on the longer part of the couch before pulling her back closer.

She fixed their positions before putting one arm around Yerin's burrito, her hand reaching to pat Yerin's back through the blanket.

"Now sleep."

"Ne~ saranghaeyo unnie~"

"Saranghaeyo uri Yennie~"

==============

oops it was supposed to be longer, I guess you'll just have to wait till tomorrow eh? haha