muji ah~

Baby Gfriend

Having Yewon as a baby was the cutest, Sowon would never let her out of her sight, even when the other members were playing with her.

Seated on the couch, Sowon was relaxing, watching reruns of Sunday dramas. Seeing Sowon's side empty of a clingy Yerin or an oddly needy Yuju, or even a possessive SinB, Yewon climbed onto the couch, the young leader helping her up immediately.

"Hey baby."

"Hey unnie."

Tucking herself into Sowon's side, she lay her head on Sowon's shoulder, she relaxed as well, melting against Sowon. feeling Yewon relax made Sowon smile.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Eung."

Smling, Sowon pressed a kiss to Yewon's temple quickly. Yewon had shrunk to a baby, not only because of the pill, but because she had also been stressing out about her solo schedules and diet.

"My beautiful baby."

That pulled her out of her thoughts perfectly, Yewon looked up at Sowon, giving a perfect smile. Sowon just squealed a little and hugged her tightly, pressing kisses to her head again and again.

Finally satisfied by the amount of affection she just rained on Yewon, Sowon sighed happily and pressed one more kiss to Yewon's cheek.

"Don't worry about it baby, we're all in this together."

"I know."

"Together forever."

"I'M HOOOOOOME!"

Yerin crashed through the doorway and flopped on the floor as soon as she got her shoes off.

"Oh Yewon ah~"

She crawled her way to the couch and snuggled her face in Yewon's stomach, making her giggle again.

"Unnie! Kyahahahaha!"

Smiling at Yewon's giggles, Yerin got up to clean herself as Sowon slapped her bottom to take off her makeup.

"Arrasso~ I'll go~ just put on some music for our Muji~"

Sowon sighed and turned the tv off, grabbing her phone, she connected it to her bluetooth speaker. Yewon laughed as Sowon creaked her bones to get off the couch to turn the  device on.

"Aigoo aigoo who turned it off this time?"

Playing some American pop music that Yewon enjoyed learning, Sowon headed to the kitchen, doing a terrible job at following the lyrics. Yewon laughed until a familiar english-sounding voice joined in the fun.

"Teurs roll down your  pillow like uh river~"

Laughing harder as Yuju just gave up and started dancing weirdly, Yewon could barely sit up from holding her stomach. when the song ended and Sowon had returned from the kitchen with a snack, Yewon was still catching her breath.

"ah."

Yewon shook her head when Sowon offered a strawberry.

"Eat some, please?"

Giving in to Sowon's pout, Yewon pushed a strawberry into her cheeks to cool down a little, her eyebrow twitched when the sourness hit her, it reminded herself of the sour lemons she drank nearly everyday.

"Is it sour?"

Just nodding her head with her cheek still pushed out by the small fruit, Sowon giggled and kissed her cheek before searching her bowl for a darker red strawberry.

"Cha, hold this one to eat next before Yerin takes it."

"Take what?"

Once the second eldest spotted the strawberry, she zoomed straight to Sowon and ate the one in Sowon's fingers, making the leader whine a bit.

"Yah~ that one was mine!"

Just watching with now both her cheeks pushed out with strawberries, Yewon relaxed, Sowon was right abotu the stressing, there was no point.

Laying down as she chewed the sweet strawberries, she giggled some as Yuju scooted in next to her, curling around her.

"Yewon ah~ feed me one~"

"Yuju unnie I don't have anymore!"

"Then get me one please? haha"

"fineeeee, Sojung unnie can I get one more?"

"KYAAAa OF COURSE BABY!"