wonb

Baby Gfriend

Um...inspired by uh that pic I saw from Park So Hyun's radio behind when Sowon is sitting on SinB's leg...

"Sojungie!"

Sowon quickly toddled over to Yerin, who scooped her up and placed her on her lap. Trying to get comfortable with Yerin's arm supporting her back, she wiggled around, unable to find the perfect spot to relax, instead settling for the next best.

Laying like a pile on Yerin's lap, she watched the drama steadily, distracting herself from her discomfort.

"Yerin ah....I don't think-"

"Unnie hold up I need to go to the bathroom!"

Lifting Sowon up and setting her on the couch as she ran towards the bathroom, Sowon was suddenly alerted of an issue. Her back hurt.

Pouting and rubbing with one hand, she tried to soothe her sore back.

"Hm? Unnie? Are you alright?"

"Is that DdinB? I can't turn my back. Hing."

SinB held back a sqeak at her unnie's cuteness.

"Eh?"

Pulling up Sowon carefully, she set her on her right leg, using the sofa's armrest she propped her hand in between, supporting Sowon with her thumb on her spine, her palm cupping the small of her back.

"Just sit there like that for a while, you'll feel better."

"Thanks DdinB."

SinB just nodded, her face only showing the softness that fans only see at fansigns.

"By the way, why are you calling me DdinB?"

"I bit my tongue earlier."

"Ah."

SinB nodded, slightly awkward with Sowon who was just sitting there, the tv was still showing ads.

"What were you guys watching?"

"Huh? It was a rerun of something I fowget what the name ish."

Nodding again, this time SinB let the silence take over. Noticing that Sowon was slowly getting sleepier and sleepier, she carefully moved a pillow behind Sowon's head, tucking it so that her leader wouldn't get a sore neck in addition to her sore back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sowon unnie! It's time for food!"

"Coming!"

She ran out of her room, one hand pulling her favorite blanket behind her and Yuju easily scooped her up to put her in SinB's lap.

"Eh? Why me?"

"Can you take care of unnie for today? Please?"

"Wae? Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"Ah! Ani! yo..."

As they ate, Sowon noticed that SinB would sometimes help tuck her hair back for her, brigning a smile to her face. SinB was really a big softy behind her tsun (cold) wall. Almost all the time at dorm, she'd be dere (loving) to her members if not being a beagle with anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok girls wait here as we set up the studio for you,"

They were outside the recording studio for Park So Hyun's Love Game radio, there was a couch and several spinning desk chairs. Sowon had initially sat in a spinning chair with Eunha and Umji but then the photographer asked for them to move closer.

Spotting SinB sitting in an improper fashion, her knees not together. So, as punishment and playfulness from when she was little, she sat on SinB's lap. For the several close up shots, Sowon leaned into SinB, the younger just adjusting to pose properly. Then with the further shot, they posed differently but still SinB didn't say anything.

Even after the pictures, SinB made no comment on Sowon's seating choice. In fact, she even put her arms around Sowon's waist and leaned her head on Sowon's shoulder.

Soft sinb is best b.