baby sinrin

Baby Gfriend

Yerin woke up first. Then it was Sowon. Simply because Yerin started to cry. Why this time? Her stomach hurt.

Blinking roughly, Sowon quickly stumbled out of her bed and tripped on her way to Yerin's bed.

"Omona!"

With a crash, she distracted Yerin for a second. Her cries halted for a split second as Sowon untangled herself from the blankets around her legs.

"Aiya! Yennie!"

Flopping onto Yerin's bed, her arms feeling where Yerin's body was at to scoop her into a hug.

"What's wrong baby?"

"My tum tum hurts!"

Sowon's eyes shot open and instantly sat up and placed her hand on Yerin's stomach, feeling where her appendix was.

"Does it hurt here?"

"No, over a little bit."

Sowon sighed in relief as it wasn't Yerin's stomach about to implode on itself but rather jsut a simple stomachache from indigestion.

"I'll rub it for you, it's still early."

Yerin sniffled but held her pain as best as she could, trying to get warmer in Sowon's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sowon woke up the second time, she realized that her initial sleeping position had changed.

"Eung?"

Blinking, now there were two lumps in her arms?

Uncovering the blanket a little bit, she found out that SinB had also crawled into Yerin's bed. Probably because she came to look for her playmate but only to find them cuddling and wanting in on that.

"Girls? You need to wake up now. I'm going to make us breakfast."

"Mm."

Yerin yawned and turned away from Sowon, her stomachache seemingly gone. SinB grumbled and just scooted closer to Yerin, making Sowon smile. She tucked them back under the blanket and left to make food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Unnie!"

Sowon glanced over to see the two babies properly dressed in the children clothes, wearing a matching set of blue and pink shorts, and t-shirts. They held hands as they toddled about the kitchen, following Sowon like ducklings.

"Can you darlings leave the kitchen?"

"Fine."

"Come on DdinB, lets go play outside."

Yerin pulled her Eunbi away. SinB left with a pout evident on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DdinB! We are pirates on a ship!"

"Piwates?"

"Arrr!"

"Awww!"

They ran across the couch and jumped u pand down everywhere, all while holding hands. That is, until SInB tripped and puleld Yerin down with her.

"Wah!"

SinB pouted and Yerin instantly crawled over and hugged her head.

"Aw, don't cry ddinB, unnie is here."

Pressing a wet kiss to SinB's kiss, she managed to make SinB stop pouting to groan and wipe at her cheek.

"Unnie, let's stop playing. Should do something productive at least."

Yerin nodded and went over to their music system, putting on their latest album.

"Practice being hyper to each song?"

"YEA!"

When Eunha woke up to the music she sighed, was it Yerin unnie again? Leaving her room, her eyes widened as she saw Yerin and SinB prancing all over the place, doing dramatic actions according to the lyrics.

"Yerin unnie ddaranghaeyo."

"No pwoblem Eunbi yah."

"Thanks for distracting me from our state."

"Being a baby isn't that bad is it?"

"It kind of is? This body is too short to do waves with."

Yerin giggled, Sowon exited the kitchen and lifted them both with each hand, ferrying them to the table, Yerin still giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB sat on the couch swinging her legs over the edge. What to do? There wasn't much to do when she was tiny, perhaps surfing the internet- naw that's not a good idea.

"DdinB! Mwohae!"

"Na? Just gonna blank out."

"Really? Should I blank out too?"

Yerin lay down next to SinB on the couch, comfortably relaxing completely into a puddle.

"Unnie you could go so whatever you want to."

"I'm doing what I wanna. Relaxing, to become big again."

"True."

SinB lay down with her hands on her stomach. Perhaps she should sleep again.

"Sweet dreams bi."

"Sweet dreams unnie."

==================

I wrote it unnie, now you better sing for me one day ;)