Feelings

Mysterious Manager

Baekho's pov 

I wake up in the middle of the night. My throat is dry so I get up for some water.

I walk into the kitchen and see Minyoung asleep at the table. 

Looks like she was doing some paperwork. I smiled at the sight of her.

I get some water and decided to take her to her room. Before I could even touch her, her eyes shot wide open, scaring me.

"Oh sh-" I gasped. "Oppa." She rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing? It's late." She yawned. 

Cute

"Nothing, I'm just getting some water. I could ask you the same though." I whispered. 

"Just signing some paperwork and getting everything prepared for Japan." She tiredly smiled.

We continued talking for a bit.

She slowly falls back asleep and I pick her up. "Oppa." She mumbles. "Hmm?" As I walked into her room.

"Stay." She holds onto me. "Okay baby." I smiled. 

I laid her down onto her bed and laid right next to her.

I couldn't fall asleep so I hugged her. I hear her mumble something and she started to heavily breathe.

Must be another nightmare.

I frowned thinking about how many sleepless nights she must've went through.

"Leave." I hear her say. Hmm? "Don't!" And her eyes shot wide open. She sat up trying to calm herself down, not noticing that I was here. 

"Minyoung?" I carefully whispered. She looks at me and bursted into tears. 

"It's okay." I hugged her. She says something, but I couldn't understand over the sniffling. "What's wrong?" I wiped the tears off her face. She sniffles some more and just hugged me.

"Nothing, just don't leave me." She tried not to cry again. "I won't." I kissed the top of her head as she started to calm down.

We laid down again. She buried her face in my chest. 

It was silent for a while.

"I was scared." She spoke. I stayed quiet. "I thought something happened to you guys." She pauses.

"I thought you got hurt." She held back her tears. "I don't know what I would do if you guys got hurt." She hugged me tighter.

"How long have you had these nightmares?" I asked.

She stays quiet for a bit. "Since I was younger." 

"They got worse a couple of years ago." I heard her sigh. "Did you tell anyone?" I asked.

"No, my family is busy with other things. I don't wanna stress them out with this." 

I stayed quiet. "You know, you could always talk to me about it." I whispered.

"I'm scared." She confessed. "Of what?"

"My nightmares are usually kind of bizzare, but it's pretty realistic. I'm scared that one day, it may come true." She whispers. 

"What are you scared of?" I asked. 

"Losing the people I love." She looked up at me. 

Minyoung's pov

I feel his breathe on my face and we stayed silent. 

"Oppa?" I broke the silence. "Hmm?" His deep voice makes me blush. "I..uh.." I hid my face in his chest. 

He chuckled, making my heart skip a beat.

"Minnie.." He calls me by my nickname. I looked up at him as he meets my eye.

I feel him slowly getting closer to me. 

"I like you." He gently kisses my lips and look at me for a response. 

"Huh?" The kiss took me by surprised. "I like you, Park Minyoung. I hope that you can except my feelings." He started to get nervous. 

I stayed quiet before tightening my arms around him. "I like you too." I smiled. 

"Really?!" He shouted. "I mean, really?" He awkwardly laughed. 

"Yeah..really." I responded. "I really like you oppa." I told him. "I'm glad you feel the same Minnie." He laughs and kisses my forehead. "Me too." I gave him a peck on the lips. 

We both talked for a bit, a few kisses here and there. Slowly, we both fell asleep. 

...

"Minyooooounggg~~" I hear someone yell from a distance. I ignore it and went back to sleep.

"Wakey wa- Yah!!!" I woke up from his shouts.

"Oh it's you." I yawned while Ren was glaring at the man laying next to me.

"Kang Dongho, you're dead you hear me?!" Ren scolded the sleeping man. "Wake up jerk!" He nudges Baekho. 

Baekho slowly opens his eyes and glares at Ren. 

"How dare you glare at me.." Ren muttered as he started hitting Baekho.

"What?! What did I do?!" Baekho tried to shield himself. 

I get up from bed and walked into the kitchen despite his cries for help. 

"Morning sunshine." Minhyun ruffles my hair. "Morning." I tiredly smiled. 

"Hey guys." Aron walked in yawning. "What's happening with those two?" He asked.

"Just Ren hitting Baekho." I replied. I hear a few 'oh's so I continue to get out things to cook for breakfast. 

The shouting finally stopped and Baekho walks into the kitchen.

"Minnie, you didn't save me." He pouted. "Well I wasn't gonna get into that. Especially when it's Ren." I laughed as he rubbed his arm. 

"They were hugging and sleeping!! An-" We turn around to see Ren dragging JR into the kitchen. 

"Can someone explain?" Aron asked. "Yeah, we need an explanation!" Ren demanded.

"We're dating." Baekho puts his arm around me. The guys jaws dropped. I was pretty surprised as well. 

"What." I accidentally let out. They all looked at me. 

"Minnie!" Baekho looked at me betrayed. "Sorry sorry! It's been a long nig-" Aron cuts me off. "Oooh what'd you guys do last night." He teased us. 

"Nothing." I blushed and hid my face into Baekho's arm. "Yah! Why are you acting like this when nothing happened??" Baekho got flustered. 

"We didn't do anything!" I confirmed. "I didn't think you were gonna tell them so fast.." I shyly muttered. 

"Oh, sorry." He awkwardly smiled. "Ren kept bugging me about it so I just told them." 

"Excuse me??? We're still in the room." Ren crossed his arms and glared at us.

"How are you gonna tell Seungho?" JR asked. 

Oh right...

I thought about how my brother was going to react to this. "You guys won't tell him..right?" I slowly asked the guys. 

"I guess not." JR sighed. "I'll tell him myself! I just have to figure out how..." I frowned. He's gonna kill me if he finds out..

Baekho notices my facial expression. "It'll be okay.." He grabs my hand. "Come on, let's eat breakfast." Aron motioned for us to sit down. 

"It'll be okay Minnie, okay?" Baekho reassured me. I nodded worriedly.

I hope so. I really do...


Update! 

Sorry, I've been busying with school and work so I've been writing bits and bits of this chapter so it's probably all over the place D; 

I do hope that you enjoyed it though!

Thank you!