Jealous

Mysterious Manager

Minyoung's pov

It's been a week since the break up and the guys won't let me out of their sight. 

So here I am sitting in the living room while the guys are fighting over about what to watch on TV. 

"Ughhh why can't I go out and hang with my friends??" I whined to them. They all turned their heads so fast. "Guys it's been a week since I've been outside." 

"You're not allowed to leave until he's found." Aron told me. 

Oh yeah. Woohyun managed to escape from his prison cell. There might be a good chance that he could be looking for me to, you know, kill me. 

"Fine." I crossed my arms. They all turn back around and continued to argue. I continue to pout and go through their schedule. 

"Hey, we're going to Japan in 3 days." I announced. They look at me worried.

"We can't just leave her here!" Minhyun whined. "Yeah, let's just cancel the photo shoot until that guy is found." Aron nodded.

"I agree, she can't stay here alone." JR nods.

"Uhh..hello? Manager? I'm coming too." I reminded them.

They all relax. "I totally forgot." Ren laughed.

"I'm sure I can go out in Japan right??" I looked at them cutely. "Stop being cute." Baekho pokes my nose. "Oh come onnnn." I pout. 

"Umm, Jonghyun?" Baekho looks away. Darn. "Fine." JR nodded. 

Before I get up and start celebrating, he held up his hand. "But." There's always a but...

"You have to be with one of us at all times." He said. "Oh, that's not bad. Okay!" I smiled. 

The guys get happy after seeing my smile. 

"I'm gonna start packing!" I sang. I skip to my room as the guys laugh. 

I start packing my things as I hear my phone go off. 

I go to check my phone when my bedroom door bust open. 

"Don't!!!" Yun grabs my phone. "What?" I looked at him as he puts it in his pocket. "I'll tell you later. Let's go." He grabs my arm and tell the guys that I'm coming with him for a bit.

...

We get in the car. "What's going on??" He ignores me and give me a hat and a mask. I put it on while he speeds off to wherever.

We get to the police station.

"Hey, Min what's u-" Yun takes me straight to his office, ignoring the rest of his coworkers. "Oppa!" He closes off all of the blinds and locked the door. 

Yun continues to ignore me and start to take my phone apart. He puts a chip in it and hands it back after putting it back together.

"Here." I looked at him for an explanation. "He hacked your phone so even when you check his message, he'll get your location." I gulped. 

"I put this chip in to block it your location, but here." He slides another phone to me. "I prefer you use this instead."

I look at him in awe. "I know, I'm awesome. We've been keeping track of his location and we found out that he was hacking your phone to find you. So I had to stop you from checking it. I'm so cool aren't I." He smirked. 

"Little cocky oppa." I laughed. "I just wanted to let you know how awesome of a cousin I am." 

"So I already added all of your contacts and had Sam do some modifications on it." He informed me. 

He explained to me what everything on the phone does and I'm honestly getting overwhelmed. 

"What's wrong?" He notices my expression. "Don't you think this is a little too much?" I hesitated. 

Yun softly smiled. "I know Minnie, but we want you to be safe and we'll do anything for you to be safe." I looked down.

"I know, it's just I wish I hadn't got into this situation in the first place..." He pats my head.

"I know kiddo. It's okay, we'll handle everything." I nodded. 

"Come on, I'll take you home. I'm sure the boys are freaking out." He laughs.

...

Yun drops me off in front of the apartment and I head inside.

"Minyoung!" Baekho pulls me into a hug. "Oppa, I can't breathe." I struggled. 

"Oh." He quickly let go. "Sorry, I was just worried." He awkwardly laughs.

"Where's everybody else?" I walked into the kitchen.

"Getting dinner. I stayed home in case you came home before they do." He smiles. 

"When did they leave?" I handed him a water bottle. 

The front door opens as someone announced that they were home.

I smile and run out to meet them.

"Let me help!" I attempt to get a bag and Minhyun stops me by grabbing my hands. 

"No no. We got it." He smiles at me and pinches my cheek. "Are you sure?" I looked up at him.

"Hwang Minhyun!" We hear Baekho yell. We look over at him and he looks shocked as if he didn't mean to call Minhyun.

"What's up?" Minhyun tilted his head. "Ummm, I wanted to ask if you got Minyoung food too..?" He scratched his head. 

"Of course silly." Minhyun laughed and helped set up dinner. 

Baekho's pov 

"Look at them. They're so cute." Ren compliments the two talking and laughing. 

"They're just flirting with each other, it's so cute." Aron squealed.

I get upset as I look at the two talking and smiling. 

"Hwang Minhyun!" I shouted and the two looked at me.

Why did I do that?!?!

"What's up?" He asked. I made up some stupid excuse, hoping they don't think too much about it. 

"Jealous much?" I turned around to JR smirking at me. 

"What? I'm not jealous." I denied. "Whatever, I know when I see jealousy." He chuckled.

"Is it obvious?" I whispered sadly. "Yeah it is buddy. Don't worry, they're just friends." He tries to comfort me. 

We looked into the kitchen and see the two looking at each other lovingly and smiling. 

I look down not wanting to see the two. 

They do make a great couple..

"Oppa." Minyoung waves her hand in front of me. "Are you okay?" She looked at me with her cute puppy eyes and I immediately smile.

"Yeah. I'm okay." She shows off her eye smile which causes my heart to skip a beat. "Come on oppa, let's eat." She grabs my hand.

She sits between Minhyun and I. 

I stay quiet during dinner, which earned some concerned looks. 

Minyoung tries to ask me some questions, but I only give short answers. 

"I'm done." I get up and put my dishes in the sink. "I'm tired so I'll be in my room if you need me." 

They all look at me concerned at I head to my room.

I lay down my bed with my headphones on. 

I'm not jealous. If they like each other, then I should be happy.

I think about how happy they look with each other. 

I feel a tear roll down the side of my face as I think about her with someone else.

I try to take my mind off of it by listening to music. 

Slowly, I soon fell asleep.

...

 

Another update yaaaay!

I'm happy that I've somewhat managed to post everyday.

Thanksgiving is coming up and I'll be busier then so I'm trying to get chapters done ahead of time :)

Thank you!