Meet Your New Manager!

Mysterious Manager

Manager's pov

"Okay kids, practice hard while I head off to the office!" I shouted. "Yes hyung!" The boys continued to practice.

I head to the office and the first thing I see is the boss talking to a young women. 

"Ahh Seungho, you've arrived! This is Minyoung, she will be helping you manage Nu'est." She turns around to introduce herself and... Oh...

"Oh hi..." She looked at me uninterested. 

"You hired my sister?!" I looked at my boss in disbelief. 

"With all of these qualifications, how could I not? Plus she'll be a great help since you're moving out of the dorm."

"Ahh okay.." I nodded. "Wait.." I quickly turn my head. "You mean you want HER to LIVE with FIVE MEN???" I stared at him like he was crazy. Which, I might add, he is because who does that. 

"Well, yes. You're getting married soon and I'm well aware of your sister moving out so that you can move in with your wife. So why not offer her your room at the dorm?" He explained. 

"Makes sense no?" He tried to make sense of the situation. This man. 

My baby sister..living with FIVE GROWN MEN.

"Can't she stay at a separate apartment..or building close by or something??" I said, trying to negotiate with him. 

"I guess, but wouldn't you think this is more convenient since she's gonna spend most her time with them and at the dorm anyway?" He shrugged. 

"YOU!" My sister jumped. "You're okay with this?" I looked at her wide-eyed while she obviously does not care. 

"Why you so serious?" She sighed. "It's not like I've never lived with a whole bunch of guys before." She calmly answered. 

"That's different!! They're my best friends and they're not single! These guys are single! SINGLE! I do not approve." 

"You're overreacting." She laughed. "Plus I've already agreed and signed the contract." 

WHAT

"Park Minyoung. You. Are. Dead." I glared at her.

 

Minyoung's pov

Ahh oppa. 

I shake my head at my brother and we continue having our meeting about scheduling, transportation, etc. 

"Okay! Well now that you're informed about how and what you'll be doing, let's go take you to go meet the boys." Boss suggested. 

We walk down to the practice room and I see Nu'est. They quickly bowed and greeted the boss. 

"Practice going well boys?" He asked. "Yes sir!" They answered in unison.

"Great! Now I would like to introduce you to your new manager." He pointed over to me as they all turn to look. 

"Hello, my name is Park Minyoung. Please look over me kindly!" I quickly introduced myself.

"Seungho hyung is leaving??" Someone asked. 

"No no. As you guys know, he is getting married. It's inconvenient for him to spend all of his time with just you guys rather than his wife. So I have her to help manage you guys." Boss man laughed. 

"Ahhh so Ms. Minyoung here is going to move in with us while hyung moves out?" Baekho asked. 

"Yes. She will do what Seungho usually does. If not, probably more than what he does." I laughed as my older brother frowns. 

"Hey..I do stuff." He pouted. "I'm sure you do." Boss laughed. "Well I'll take my leave. Get to know each other and Minyoung, you'll be moving in at the end of the week." 

"Yes sir." I answered and we said our good byes as our boss left. 

"Okay." My brother's face expression changes. 

"So first things first, this is my younger sister. So act accordingly." The guys were surprised and nodded. 

"So. What I expect from you guys is,

  1. No touching
  2. No dating
  3. No flirting 
  4. No talking  

"And 5, no ha- you know what, just don't act like you guys know each other." He concluded.

We looked at him like he lost his mind. 

"Okay. So 1, unrealistic and 2, shut up." I retorted back. 

"Wh-" I cut him off. "Stop worrying about me. I'm an adult now. I'm old enough to take care of myself and I know what I'm doing." I reassured him.

"Yeah, hyung. We're not gonna hurt her." JR laughed. 

"Bu-" 

"But nothing." I cut him off again. "Look, you're getting married. You can't live with them forever and there's no way unnie is going to agree with this." 

"You don't know that." He scoffed. "She's my best friend. I know her better than you sooo." He pouted. 

"Oppa." He looks at me. "It's time to let us go." I put my hand on his shoulder as Nu'est nodded their head in agreement. 

After a moment of silence, my brother spoke.

"Let's all just live together in one house." He suggested as if it was the greatest idea ever.

We all facepalmed. 

 

 


Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Not the best, but I hopefully will improve as I go on.