Move In Day: Part 2

Mysterious Manager

Minyoung's pov

*Dingggggg*

The door flew wide open and I see my big brother with a wide smile. "Heeey baby sister!!" He picks me up in a hug while I whine because personal space extremely invaded and I really do not approve. 

"Let me down!!" I start hitting my brother's back. "Alright kiddo." He puts me down and ruffles my hair as I glare at him.

"Hi everyone." I greeted the guys. "Hiiii." They all look amused of the situation. 

"Minnie!!!!" Soyeon runs out in gloves and a mask. 

"Woahhh!! Hold on!" I put my hand up. "Wh-what you doing?" I point at her get up. 

"This? Just cleaning up your bathroom." She laughs as she walks to the bathroom. "It's moldy isn't it.." I sighed looking at my brother. 

"I like how you already know." She laughs. 

The boys looked at me. "Yeah..its a common occurance." I awkwardly laughed. They shake their head in pity.

"Sorry you guys had to live with that for years." I bowed.

"Excuse me? I'm awesome so whatever." He crosses his arms. 

"Babe! Get over here and help me clean!!" I smirked at him.

"Yes dear..." He sadly walks to the bathroom.

"Okay, well while they're doing that, let me show you your room." JR said.

JR's pov

I show her to her room and she sat the 2 bags that she had down.

"I hope you like it."

"It's perfect!" She smiled.

Cute

"Is this all that you have?" I asked. "Yes! For now anyways, everything else is at my old office." She replied. 

"Okay, just let us know if you need help with anything." 

"I sure will!" I left her so she can unpack.

"Done!" Soyeon and Seungho walked out. "That was horrible." He whines.

"Just to let you know, it was watered down horrible because all you did was rinse the bathroom." Soyeon rolls her eyes while he 'tsks'. 

"I still helped you clean so whatever." He muttered. "What'd you say?" He quickly denies and runs to the kitchen.

"Where's Minyoung?" Soyeon asked. "In her room." She nods and Minyoung happens to walk out.

"You good? You need anything?" She asked. "Yeah, I finished making up my bed and unpacking." Minyoung replied.

"That was fast." Hyung came back with a drink. 

"I mean, I don't have that much stuff to unpack." She shrugs. "Babe I told you she needed more clothes!" Seungho scolds Soyeon. 

"Me?? You're the one that threw away half of her wardrobe!!" She retorts back.

"It was an accident!!" As the 2 girls rolled their eyes. "Unnie, do you really have to marry him?" Minyoung asked seriously.

"Having second thoughts." She jokes and kisses her fiancè.

"I don't see why we can't all just get along." He pouts. 

"Anyways, let's prepare dinner while Minnie and the guys get to know each other!!" Soyeon suggested as she drags Seungho. "I don't trust them with her." He glares at us.

"Yeah yeah, just don't burn down the apartment okay Einstein?" Minyoung teased. 

We all sat down in the living room and started asking each other questions. 

So far all we know is,

1. She's 20 years old

2. She likes to sleep, a lot

3. She enjoys cooking and she's actually good at it unlike her brother 

4. She actually likes cleaning (Yay for us) 

"So are you in school or anything?" Ren asked. "Yes, just talking a couple of online courses." 

"1st year?" Aron asked. "3rd year. I go to a university abroad and I had the chance to skip a grade when we moved back to Korea." She explained. 

"Were you born abroad?" He continued asking. "I was born here, we just kept moving back and forth from America and Korea so I was homeschooled since high school up until now." 

"Ohhhh." We all nodded. "My sister's a genius anyway, basically a traveling Google. Probably even better than Google." Seungho says. 

"Not really." She laughs. "She's good at EVERYTHING. It's crazy." He tells us.

"Nope, not everything." She denies. 

"Now don't be so humble." Minhyun smiles at her. 

We continue getting to know each other and I couldn't help staring at her. 

"I didn't know we were doing a staring contest." Aron whispered in my ear, scaring me. I jumped and immediately turned red. "I have no either what you're talking about!"

"Yeah yeah." He smirked. 

Somewhere along the way, we've decided to drop formalities since it's just 3 years and 5 for Aron. 

"Food's ready!!" We all rush to the kitchen and took a seat. "Look's amazing!" 

*Rings*

"Park Minyoung, what did I say about having your phone at the dinner table?" Seungho scolded her.

"It's for you." She nonchalantly tossed her phone to him. 

"Hello? Oh Jun, of course!!! Okay, later." Hyung had this huge smile on his face. "What happened babe?" Soyeon asked. 

I noticed Minyoung holding in her excitement as well. 

"Oppa's coming home!!!!!"