Secretly Dating

Mysterious Manager

Minyoung's pov 

It's been about a month since Baekho and I started dating and we've been on one and a half dates.

I say half because Seungho stopped by the cafè that we were at and we immediately went into hiding and cut the date short.

I hate keeping secrets from my brother, but I know he's going to go crazy over this. 

"Hello? Anyone there?" 

I see a hand waved in front of my face. "Huh?"

"Babe, are you okay?" Baekho looks at me worried.

"Yes I am." I smiled. No I'm not.

"Okay.." He looks at me knowing that I'm lying. "Hey, we're free tonight right? No schedule until Monday. Let's go out hmm?" He hugs me. 

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I smiled at my boyfriend. "I was thinking a walk around Han River and then get to Myeongdong?" He tilted his head.

"Myeongdong equals food stands so I love it!" I get excited. He laughs at me and peck my lips.

"Well go get ready." He gestured at me. "Wait we're going now??" I looked at the time. "Might as well get ready now!" He takes off his shirt and tossed it on the floor.

"Hey Minyo- yah!! Baekho what are you doing?!" Minhyun picks up the shirt on the ground and attempted to cover Baekho's body.

"Getting ready to change?" He gave Minhyun a 'duh' look.

"Have some decency man! Your girlfriend is right here!" He points at me. "It's not like I've never seen a guy shirtless. I've already seen all of you guys shirtless." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah." He waves me off. "Anyway, Minyoung your brother wants to know if you're busy later." He told me. "Yeah, I am. Why?" I looked at Baekho worried.

"Well he wanted to have all of us go out for dinner together since it's been a while!" Minhyun smiled. 

"Oh yaaay." I awkwardly smiled. "What's wrong?" He noticed my face. 

"We were gonna go on a date." Baekho told him.

"Ahh. Sorry Min. I can tell your brother that we're busy or something?" He scratched his head.

"No no, I guess we'll go out to eat and then we'll go out later okay oppa?" I looked at my boyfriend for confirmation.

"There we go. Of course that's fine with me." He smiled and kissed me. 

...

About a half hour later, my brother came by. 

"Minnie!!!" He picks me up and smothers me with kisses. "I've missed you so much my little baby!" He whined. "Oppa I saw you this morning." I struggled in his arms. 

"I know, but that was a long time ago." He hugged me tighter. "Okay babe, put her down." Soyeon laughed. "Yeon!" I hugged my best friend excitedly. She gave me this biggest smile that I've never seen on her. 

"What's up??" I looked at her weirdly. She just hummed and walked to Seungho. "Uhh okay?" I left it alone. 

"So where are we going?" JR asked. "I don't know. Maybe somewhere aroung Myeongdong." Soyeon gave me this look. 

What

"Oh cool." JR nodded. "What do you wanna eat babe?" Seungho asked her. "I kinda just wanna walk around, explore, and go to food stands." She smirked at me. 

I see what's going on

"Hey, uh Yeon?" I called out to her. "Help me pick what to wear." I grabbed my best friend hastily and dragged her into my room.

"What the hell?!" I looked at her. She takes my wrist and hold it up. "Hmm..." 

"Wh-" I looked at what she was referring to. "Oh." 

"Oh." She mocked. "You're so lucky I was the one connected. Your brother would've gone mad!" She shook her head. 

"Oh my gosh I forgot about this!" I slapped my face in disbelief. "Uhhhh yeahhhhh." She gave me a 'duh' look. "I'm so glad that it was just you." I groaned in relief. 

"I see that!" She laughed. "So." She sat me down.

"Tell me everything." 

...

Seungho's pov

What's taking them so long??

I looked at the time and it's been almost an hour. 

"What's going on in there??" I shouted. "Nothing!" They replied. "Okay..well it's about time that we should start heading out.." I shook my head. 

"They're gossiping in there." I told the boys. "What makes you think that?" Ren asked. "They usually do when they're together, but they're taking longer than usual so something's up." I frowned.

"Whaaaaaat." Minhyun let out. "Umm okay?" I looked at him weirdly. 

"You guys know something that I don't, but I'll let it slide for now." I looked at the guys as they all avoided eye contact. 

"Yeah..something's definitely up." I concluded.  

The girls come out a couple of minutes after. 

"Let's gooooo!" Soyeon grabs my arm. "Something's happening isn't it?" I whispered. "Oh yeahh, but you'll find out later baby." She pecks me on the cheeks. 

...

We're at Myeongdong and the way there was kind of awkward. No one was really talking.

Not even Minyoung and Soyeon. 

I'm probably not gonna like what's coming, but is it that bad?

"Guys I know you're hiding something from me, but come on, how bad can it be?" I asked suddenly. 

Everyone stares at me for a bit, then they made eye contact with each other.

"Pretty bad." They spoke in unison and continues to walk pass me. "Geez, at least you guys gave me a warning." I sighed in defeat. 

"Baekho!" I shouted. The whole group froze. "Ye- yes hyung?" He replied. "Ah okay, I see what's going on here." I nodded. "What?" He looked at me surprised. 

"Yeah." 

She broke the rule.

...

Minyoung's pov

Seungho walks pass Soyeon and I upset, ignoring everyone. 

"I'm screwed." I sighed. "Does he really know?" Baekho asked. "Yeah, he does." I bit my lip. 

"He's really good at finding out things. Just one hint would tell him everything." Soyeon told the boys. "What was the hint?" Aron asked.

"The way I looked at Baekho when he called his name." I spoke. They all looked at me. "It's fine Minnie, he'll get over it." Soyeon tries to comfort me.

"I know that. You know that. We all know that, but..." I hesitated and pulls Soyeon to the side, away from the boys. 

"This is something even bigger. The company can't find out. I'm gonna get suspended." I looked at her scared. She gives me this worried look. "I forgot about that rule. What are we gonna do???" She groans in frustration. 

"I don't know." I sighed.

"I gotta find Seungho and talk to him." I leave to go find my brother.