Job

Gen. Academy

Momo went at the back of the school building, making sure she's at the isolated area.
She took the cigarette she's been hiding in her pocket and put it in . While she was searching where she could possibly put her match, a hand took her cigarette. Momo looked at the person and rolled her eyes when it's Nayeon.

"What?!"

"Smoking is not allowed inside the school premises"

"And you even followed me all the way here just to say that?!" Nayeon sigh

"Midterm exam is fast approaching. You should review instead of smoking" Nayeon said, full of concern

"Don't tell me what to do" Momo tried to take her cigarette from Nayeon but the other girl didn't allow her.

"You'll be in detention again"

"Mind your own business, will you?! Stop bothering me!"

"Not unless you do as I say. Can't you see that it's just for your own good?"

"I don't care. I'll do what I want!"

"No. As long as it's not good for you, then I won't allow you." Nayeon threw the cigarette then grab Momo's hand.
"Follow me. You'll study for the exams at the library and to make it more effective, I'll be your tutor." Before Momo could speak, Nayeon already drag her.

-----

"Listen to me carefully!" Nayeon scolded when Momo is not focusing to whatever she's trying to teach.

"When will you stop?"

"I'll stop when youalready got something in your mind. Don't you feel bad for your brain? You're makong it useless because it's obviously empty"

"I'm not good at academics but atleast I'm street smart." Momo confidently defended herself.
"Whatever terms you're giving me right now, were those be useful in the real world? No." Nayeon chuckled

"But you chose to study in school, so you don't have any other choice but to accept the informations the school wants to give"

"Nonsense"

"No, it actually makes sense"

"Tsk" Momo was left with no choice but to just listen with whatever Nayeon is trying to teach her. If that's the only way to easily get rid of the girl, then maybe she has to deal with it first.


After the long tutoring session, Nayeon finally calls it a day. But before Nayeon could even say goodbye to the other girl, Momo already left. Leaving the library, Nayeon head towards the student council office.

"So how was it?" Jihyo asked, the vice president, and one of the elites.

"She wasn't interested at first, but it eventually went smooth" Nayeon confessed

"And do you think she have learned something from you?"

"Were you underestimating me?" Jihyo chuckled and crossed her arms

"I knew it. The head teacher might have mistakenly assigned you to this. You see, Momo have been to detention for a lot of times already plus, her grades are mostly out of pity. Her performance can affect the academy's image. Now, the goal is to have her improve her studies as well as to stop her from violating the rules of this academy." Jihyo explained while Nayeon remained silent.
"You've been doing good with your job to prove your worth as the president of student council however, in Momo's case, I doubt it's something you can handle." Nayeon clench her fist.

"Let's face it Nayeon. You're only good with acting responsible, and sending idiots to detention. Aside from that, there's nothing more"

"I'll prove you wrong" Nayeon strongly responded, still clenching her fist to control her growing anger. Jihyo smirked

"Good luck" Jihyo left the office after saying that

-----

The next day, Momo is back to stay on the same isolating area.

"Why do you guys keep asking me for money? I'm a student here, not a worker. I don't recieve paychecks" Momo annoyingly said through her phone.

"I can even find my own way to feed myself here, how come you don't?!.....Fine! How much is it?.....What?! Are you crazy?! Where can I find that big?!.....Sh*t! You're driving me crazy!" Momo hung up the call and almost throw her phone if not only she realized that she couldn't afford a new one once it's broken.

"Momo" Momo turned her back to see who called out her name, and she gets even more annoyed to see Nayeon standing not too far from her.

"What do you want this time?" 

"To make you go to the library and do the same thing as yesterday" Nayeon calmly said.

"Leave me alone!" Momo walk pass by Nayeon, wanting to leave. Nayeon remained standing, not bothering to move.

'... you're only good with acting responsible, and sending idiots to detention. Aside from that, there's nothing more' Nayeon sigh.

"You need money, do you?" Momo stopped from her track, while Nayeon crossed her arms.
"I heard that conversation you had in your phone earlier" Momo clench her fist. She hates it when someone tries to bring up her personal issues.
"Is that why you bully students? To have their money?" Momo run towards Nayeon, turning the girl to face her, and grab Nayeon's collar.

"Are you bullsh*ting me?" Nayeon remained fearless. She just stared directly into Momo's eyes, and wears her poker face.

"Are you gonna find someone to bully and steal their money since you're in need now?" Momo tighten her grip to Nayeon's collar.

"Cut it off"

"There's no need for you to steal money anymore. I'll give you a job" Momo almost fell for it and loosen her grip to the other girl's collar.
"You can work for me and I'll pay you enough money" Momo pushed Nayeon.

"Not interested" Momo turn to leave

"All you need to do is to meet me at the library every after class. We'll do review and advance studies for 5 hours, I'll also be your tutor." Momo kept walking, although she can still hear Nayeon.

"I'll pay you 2000 won per hour" Momo stopped. 2000 won per hour and Nayeon is asking for 5 hours in a day. So that will be 10,000 won in just one tutorial session.
Momo faced Nayeon again.
"The tutorial will on monday to friday. On fridays, I'll give a test about everytjing that we've tackled since monday. If you get a perfect score on that test, I'll give you an additional 3000 won on that day" Momo gulp. That's alot of money.

"Think of it Momo. In this job, it was you who's gonna benefit the most" Momo wants to decline, but unfortunate for her, she's in need.

"W-when will we start?" Nayeon smirked.

"We can start today" Momo sigh.

"Let's go to the library then" Momo said then walked away. Nayeon chuckled and followed behind.

'I'm capable of doing anything that is given to me. I'll prove you wrong Jihyo' Nayeon said on her mind as she stared at Momo's back.