pressure; pleasure

Gen. Academy

Yuna is standing infront of her dad with her head hung low.

"How much more disappointments will you create?! You've been good these days Yuna but all of a sudden you lose track!" Her father shouted at her. Earlier, when she was about to grab some food, her dad came. He tries to make her come with him to discuss something but Yuna refused to come, until their conversation turns heated that leads him to slap her. He even forced her to get into the car just to come with him. Currently, the two of them are now inside his office, and to her much expectation, she'll recieve scoldings.

"How many times do I have to remind you that every point of grade matters?! How dare you drop your rank?! Keep in your mind that you have to get into medical school, Yuna!!" Yuna sigh

"I'll have your desired rank. This quarter, I'll have it."

"You better should! I'm watching you, Yuna. I'm watching you" Yuna is about to respond but the door went open.

"Oh dear, you're here already" Yuna rolled her eyes after hearing the woman's voice. Yuna watched as the woman kissed her dad's cheek, then the woman faced her afterwards.
"Are you here for the dinner?" Yuna chuckled and turn her back to leave.

"Yuna!" Her dad shouted. Yuna stopped walking and faced her father
"Your mom is asking you" he strictly said.

"She's not my mom" Yuna responded

"Omo, I'm hurt" the woman pretended to get hurt. Yuna rolled her eyes again

"You can be an actress. A stupid one" Yuna said before completely leaving the office. The woman is her step-mom. Yuna used to like her, but things changed between them.

Yuna grab a taxi as soon as she reached outside the building of her dad's business. When the taxi is already away, Eunbi comes out from hiding. She stared at the name of the company building and wondered why Yuna was brought there.

"Eun-Dong Enterprise" Eunbi takes note of the company's name in her mind.

-----

Yerin knock the door of Yuna's dorm multiple times, but she never recieved any response. She thought that maybe Yuna was out so she waited outside. After an hour, Yuna came.

"What are you doing here?" Yuna coldly asked.

"We planned to go out, remember?"

"Forget it. I'm not going"

"You made me wait here just to say that?" Yerin asked, dissapointed

"I'm tired. Now get lost" Yerin sigh. Yuna grab the key of her door but before she could open it, Yerin grab her hand.

"You don't seem tired" Yuna rolled her eyes

"Can you just leave?!"

"I can see that you're not on mood. But it's fine, I don't mind" Yuna took a deep breath

"Fine! Where are we going?" Yerin smiled.

"Just let me take you there. I promise, you'll like it" Yerin said and drag Yuna out of the building with her.

Before anything else, Yerin brought Yuna to a massage parlor. Although Yuna was reluctant at first, fortunately Yerin was still able to convince her.
While their bodies are recieving the massage, Yerin was thinking of a place she could bring Yuna after.

'Where could a smart and serious person like Yuna likes to come?'


'A museum or a historical park may contain alot of informations that Yuna may like but, will that relax her mind? No.'

'An amusement park can be fun, but Yuna may find it childish.'

'Shopping can be a girl's bestfriend, but Yuna may find it tiring.'

Yerin was thinking of that, she just don't know what Yuna likes.

After the massage, Yerin brought Yuna to a park.

"Let's ride a bike" Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Don't want"

"Tsk. Why not? Wait, do you even know how to ride it?"

"I know how to do it"

"Then there isn't a problem then" Yerin shrugged. Yerin rented two bikes and when she was about to ride hers, Yerin saw how Yuna gulped.

"Yuna? Is there any problem?"

"N-nothing" Yuna confidently get into the bike. Yerin chuckled

"Shall we have a race? The loser will treat the winner some snacks. Deal?"

"I'm not on mood to compete again. I'm tired" Yerin's eyes widened.

"O-okay. I'm sorry" Yerin started to ride her bike but Yuna remained, making Yerin frown and made a u-turn to go back closer to Yuna.
"Why aren't you going?" Yuna sigh

"Fine! I can't ride this! Happy to know now?!" Yuna shouted. Yerin laughed
"What's funny?"

"You looked cute" Yerin went back to the shop to return the bike that she has, then walked back to Yuna.
"I'll just teach you then" Yuna rolled her eyes

"I'd rather not try this stupid thing"

"It's only stupid when you don't know. But this is actually fun"

That afternoon, Yerin was guiding Yuna on riding a bike. At first, Yuna is a bit scared and letting it out by acting like as if she's mad. She just don't want Yerin to see that she's feeling afraid. But Yerin can actually just sensed it and will just laugh at it in her mind. It didn't take long before Yuna could finally run the bike without Yerin holding her.

"Can you see this? I'm actually having it now!" Yuna happily said.
Yerin stood still while staring at the other girl. Yuna looks so happy riding the bike now. She looks like a kid who just had a cute victory.
"Watch me. I'm gonna ride this from here to there" Yerin nod then watched Yuna ride the bike alone. But Yerin almoat jumped when Yuna clumsily lost her balance and fell on the ground. Yerin immediately run to check the girl but instead of seeing a frustrated Yuna instead, Yuna was laughing.

"Y-you okay?" Yerin helped Yuna to stand

"This is fun" Yuna said
"But I guess I have to learn more how to use this" Yerin sigh in relief.

After the park, they went to watch a movie at Yuna's dorm through Yuna's laptop.
Yerin hates horror movies but since Yuna insisted, she had no choice but to comply. Everytime there's a scary scene, Yerin would shout or cover her ears with her eyes shut close. Yuna could only roll her eyes with every reaction Yerin was making.

"It'll be your fault if I fail to sleep tonight"

"Don't blame me. Not my fault that you're a scaredy cat" Yerin chuckled.

All throughout the time Yuna spent with Yerin, she forgets about the earlier encounter with her father. And somehow, it helps ease the pressure she has inside. After the movie, Yerin wanted to have dinner outside but Yuna refused.

"I'm now craving for chicken" Yerin said while rubbing her tummy

"Then go grab some"

"Okay then. And I'll also have some take out and give it to you here" Yuna shrugged

"Whatever"

"I'll take that as a yes" Yerin waved her hand then left Yuna's dorm.
Now that she's alone, Yuna thought of going into her study table and do some review. Ut's not like she has other things to do other than that.

Several minutes passed by, she heard a knock coming from her door. She went to open it and saw a paperbag placed outside. She chuckled as she picked it up.

"Why would she just leave it here when she can just hand it over? Tsk, idiot Yerin" Yuna mumbled to herself.

She set aside her notes and placed the paperbag on her table. After that, she took what's inside the paperbag. There was a container of spicy chicken and a bottle of water. She began eating and while she did, she grab her note to also review.
It only took a few seconds and she heard her phone rings. She picked it up without looking at the caller's ID.

"Yeah?"

"Yuna, what do you like? Spicy or nah?" Yuna frown and looked at her phone to check the caller's name, but it was an unsaved number.

"Who's this?"

"It's Yerin. I got your number from Eunha"

"So?"

"I told you I'll give you some chicken, right? So what you like, spicy or not? And oh, they also have garlic chicken" Yuna rolled her eyes

"You just sent me chicken, Yerin"

"Did I? I haven't even take out for you yet" Yuna raised a brow.

"Then who gave me this?"

"I don't know. Maybe you've ordered but forgets that you did" Yuna eyed the paperbag. She don't remember ordering any food. She grab the paperbag again then she realized that there was an apple inside which she failed to notice earlier.
Seeing the apple, Yuna could only think of one person.

"Yerin, forget it. There's no need to take out for me"

"Is that so? Okay then" Yerin sounded sad

"anyway, thank you for today" Before Yerin could say anything, Yuna hung up. 

After the call with Yerin, Yuna dialled someone. After a few rings, her call was answered.


"Hey Eunbi, where are you?"