lacking

Gen. Academy

Yerin is at the library together with Yuna and Eunbi. The three of them have picked several books that may provide them the informations they needed, placing it on their shared table and started to read each.

"Where's Nayeon?" Eunbi asked

"She's currently having an imporatant discussion with her co-officers in student council, but she assures me to be here" Yerin replied.

"And Yewon?" Yerin sigh

"She refused to come here. Maybe she wants to do some research by her own" Yuna chuckled

"Even I thought of doing the same thing. I don't wanna waste time like yesterday, Yerin." Yuna said without removing her gaze from the book she's reading

"Time may be wasted yesterday yet Sojung rejected us, but it was worth it" Yuna and Eunbi looked at Yerin with their brows up

"Are you emplying that wasting time is just fine?" Eunbi asked in disbelief

"If it's worth it then I could say yes" Yerin shrugged

"How can that be worth it? Time was wasted yet we never gained anything. That wasted time could have been spent into reviewing, doing assignments, or advance reading." Yuna said, annoyed

"I get your point Yuna, but things doesn't only revolve with studying" Yerin calmly replied. Yuna smirked

"What the heck. Stop acting so humble, b*tch" Yuna stood from her chair and grab her bag. She also grab some books with her.
"I'll work things by myself. I'll list out the arguments and counterarguments i've gathered, then I'll present it to you tomorrow" Yuna said before leaving. Eunbi sigh. She also start grabbing her bag as well as some books on the table, but not forgetting to leave some for Yerin.

"Maybe I should do the same thing as Yuna. It'll be easier that way" Eunbi then left. Yerin sigh.

"Why do they sounded so desperate in my ears?" Yerin let out another sigh again. Minutes pass by and Nayeon came. As expected, Nayeon was asking why Yerin was alone. Yerin replied calmly and after having short talks, the two decided to do the same thing as Yuna and Eunbi.

-----

Sojung was sitting inside the room of the debaters club. She was looking outside the window, watching her schoolmates walking their way to get to the dorm building.

"Did you wait long?" Sojung looked behind her and saw Yerin standing at the doorway and panting.
Sojung shook her head

"Not too long" Yerin smiled at her then she took a sit across Sojung.

"So, have you change your mind?" Yerin asked in anticipation

"Before that, where are your team?" Sojung asked when she noticed that Yerin was alone.

"We decided to work individually"

"So a help is not needed anymore"

"What made you think so?"

"Well, seems like you guys have already made a decision."

"Do you think working on this individually will work? This is done by team" Sojung shrug

"You guys are elites though. I'm sure you can still work on this" Yerin sigh and refused to answer since it's already giving her stress. Sojung stood from sitting.
"Actually, I've shared about this to my bestfriend and she asked me to bring you to her. She wanted to offer you guys a help"

"Really?" Sojung nod.

"But I prefer if you come to her with your teammates. You guys need to discuss first whether to accept this help or not."

"Is that really even needed?"

"I have to remind you, you're with the elites. It's a group full of pride."

"Yeah, I get your point" Sojung tap Yerin on the shoulder.

"Meet me here tomorrow after class,then I'll bring you to my bestfriend's dorm"

"I'll take note of that" Sojung smiled

"Also, one more thing, debaters' club is no longer existing since this morning" Yerin's eyes widened.
"It's not even needed so it wasn't really a big deal" Sojung shrugged. Yerin held her wrist

"I'll talk to Nayeon. She's the president of the  student council, maybe she can help bring this club back"

"What do you mean? Nayeon herself was the one who proposed to turn this club down after I rejected you guys to join the club, and the staffs eventually hears her out with no further process" 

"That's impossible. Nayeon is someone to care about students' welfare rather than self satisfaction since it's her job" Sojung smirked

"Are you even sure about that? You don't know her well and her ways yet" Yerin lossen her grip to Sojung's wrist
"I know I shouldn't be helping any of the elites but, I think you're different from them. Let's just say that I'm only helping you, and your team was just dragged along" Sojung said then left. Yerin clench her fist.

-----

The next day, Yerin and her team went to the room where Sojung was waiting. After that, Sojung lead them towards her bestfriend's dorm.

"Come in" a short girl envited them in. Yuna frown when she seems to recognize the girl. In fact, all of them except Yerin recognizes the girl.

"Eunha" Eunha looked at Yuna and smiled

"Hi, Yuna. It's been awhile, don't you think" Yuna smirked in victory. She used to think about Eunha as her enemy along with Yewon, yet after learning that Eunha dropped her ranked and became one of the average students, Yuna knew she that she won.

"Yeah, it's been awhile since you dropped out of the standards" Yuna insultedly said. Eunha only smiled at her, as if she don't care then gave her attention towards the only new face in her eyes.

"You must be Yerin" Yerin nod.
"Sojung mentioned to me that 5 elites actually went to her, wanting to joing the debaters' club and was asking for help. Is it true?" Yerin confirmed with a nod. Eunha smirked before looking at Yuna
"Interesting" Yuna rolled her eyes. Knowing the fact that she's one of the 5 elites who went into that club room somehow hurts her pride.

"Sojung also mentioned to me that you're willing to help" Yerin said with an obvious hope in her tone. Eunha cutely nods at her

"I can say that there's really is something that I could help since I already can predict which part needs an improvement to your team" Yerin warmly smiled at her.

"Thanks" Eunha returned the smile

"I'm sorry but I think I have to leave" Yuna said making everyone look at her in disbelief
"You see, I can make an argument by my own. Why do we even need debaters' club? Or that Sojung? Or even that Eunha?" Yerin tried to hold Yuna's shoulder but her hand was slapped away by the girl.
Yuna turn her back and was about to leave

"Still with your pride, Yuna?" Eunha asked. Yuna stopped on her track
"All of us here knows you're smart, but that IQ of yours won't help you guys to win. Even the out of school youth can beat you" Yuna turn to glare at Eunha. Eunha smirked
"You see, the problem here is you and your team's attitude. You lack teamwork and openness towards suggestions. Stop isolating yourself with your own ideas only, Yuna. That won't help you and your team" Nayeon and Eunbi sigh while Yewon and Yerin remained silent as well as Sojung.

"I think she's right, Yuna" Nayeon agreed to Eunha. Yuna shook her head

"Have that teamwork by yourself. I don't need any of your stupid ideas" Eunha sigh, somehow expecting that coming from Yuna.

Eunbi seems to have had enough as she walks closer to Yuna and grab both of her shoulders.

"Staying here won't hurt, right?" Eunbi asked, maintaining her calm self. Yuna glared at her
"Yuna, just stay here for awhile. Let us listen to informations to be given to us first, but if the idea is stupid like you said, then we'll leave. Simple, right?" Yuna remained unconvinced
"We need you here. Without you, who will be the brain of this team? We both knew that you're smarter than Yerin and Yewon" Eunbi said, somehow knowing Yuna's style. Her words seems to be effective when Yuna smiled.

"Fine"