Chapter 2

Heartless

Jungkook POV 

I'm sick of it. I can't bear it anymore. I feel lonely. For the first time in my 17 years-long life, I feel lonely and I need someone to hold, someone to love. 

I look at Jin hyung who's been giggling at his phone for the last 10 minutes and glare at him. I wait for him to look at me and when he does, he quickly turns back to his phone and says goodbye before putting his phone away. He comes to sit beside me. 

"Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry but I really miss him." He whines. 

"I know hyung. But I feel lonely." I say in a monotone tone of voice. 

"You feel lonely?" Jin asks. 

"You know I can't feel. But I've read that when you are alone, you are lonely. I guess that's what I would feel if I could." I answered. 

"I see. Maybe you want to find your mate? Is that it?" He asks. 

"Yeah, I guess so. How is it like to have a mate? To be in love?" I ask. 

"It's the best thing in the world !" Jin exclaims. "I've never been happier ! Taehyung is all I need in my life, I can't live without him." 

"Literally." I say and Jin hyung looks at me, smiling. 

"Yes. But there's something beyond that. Not even books can tell you anything about Love. Being in love is something indescribable because it's different for everyone. You'll understand what I mean when you'll find your soulmate Jungkookie." Jin hyung explains and I nod. 

"I'm the only one who can call him Jungkookie, Jin hyung." Yoongi says as he enters the living room. 

Yoongi is a Heartless who hasn't found his soulmate yet as well. He's also my best friend. But we have a plan to find our soulmates. 

"How is it going?" I ask as he comes to lie down on the couch. 

"It's finished. I did everything I had to and we begin tomorrow." He answers. 

"What are you talking about ?" Jin asks. 

"We're going to school tomorrow. We wanna try finding our soulmates." Yoongi answers in a monotonous way. 

"Seriously ? You too Yoongi ?" Jin hyung exclaims, probably surprised from what I read in the books. 

"Is it really that..." He looks at me. 

"Surprising." I tell him. 

"Right. Is it really that surprising ?" He asks again. 

"Of course ! You always seem to not be interested at all in finding your soulmate." Jin says. 

"I can't show any emotion yet so of course I won't be... interested." Yoongi answers. 

"Oh yeah, I tend to forget that neither of you can feel." Jin states. 

"It's been 10 years since you found Taehyung and you're still not used to it. Do you remember that I didn't cry at the funeral ? You looked at me as if I were a monster until you remembered that I couldn't cry." I explain. 

Our parents died 2 years ago in a car accident. At the funeral, everyone was crying and looking at me as if I were a monster. I didn't cry because I couldn't cry. I didn't feel the sadness they were all feeling so tears didn't flow. Jin scolded me before remembering that I couldn't feel any emotion.  

"I know. But I'm so accustomated to feel emotions now that I can't remember how it is to not feel anything. I'm sorry." Jin apologized. 

"It's okay I guess. I can't tell if I'm angry, saddened or anything anyway." Yoongi replies. 

"I know but I feel the need to apologize. But how are you going to find your respective mate ?" He asks. 

"We're going to be in different classes. We thought that if we were in the same class, it would be harder to find our mates. We wouldn't be covering enough... people I guess ? Something along that line." I explain. 

"I see..." Jin mumbled. "Which school are you going to ?" 

"Hitman High School." I say. 

"Really ?! It's Taehyung's school !" He exclaims. 

"That's why we chose it. It would be better to have someone we know around us. And he can use his special feature to help us. We'll see how it goes." I say and then, we stay silent.  


Author's Note :

This is the second chapter ! I know it's very short but I always begin my stories like that. The first chapters are short and then they get longer as the plot goes on.

It's not very interesting or giving anything away as to what will happen next but it isn't fun if I give everything away right now, is it ? ;-)

So I hope you still liked this and that you're looking forward to the next chapter which will be in Jimin POV^^

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and maybe upvote !

Have a good day/night^^

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3