Twenty four

Unbreakable

"What happen?" Ask Mr Jung when all of them already inside. Mrs Choi feel shock to see how miserable her daughter is right now. Her husband too as he look at Mrs Jung to get her explaination. Now, Eunji is sitting alone while Hyuisoo is sitting with her parents.

"I don't know. She suddenly attack me," reply Hyuisoo as she cry. 

"What the hell is this? I will report your daughter for this assult," said Mr Choi as he look at Eunji.

"Your reason, Eunji?" Ask Mr Jung as he look at his daughter who still glaring at Hyuisoo.

"She slept with my boyfriend. No, my exboyfriend. I break up with him when I caught him and this girl on his bed," told Eunji that make the elder one become shock.

"No, I never do that. She just making that out. I know she plan it with this boy to make this engagement fail," accuse Hyuisoo as she point at Hakyeon who stand beside Taekwoon.

"Why he need to do that?" Ask Mr Jung.

"Because he is Taekwoon's boyfriend," reply Hyuisoo that make Mr Jung look at the boy. He feel shock to know that his son already has a boyfriend.

"No, its not a lie. You want me to show you a proof. Here the proof," Eunji take out her phone and show them the video that she record at that time.

"I will never allow this girl to enter our family. You both can choose, either me or her," continue Eunji as she look at her parent. Mr Jung does not say anything and just looking at his wife.

"I'm sorry, Mr Choi. Its look like I can't continue the engagement," decide Mr Jung when there no answer from his wife. Mrs Jung look at him in shock. "My son already has a boyfriend. And clearly from that video your daughter has her own choice. So, I'm sorry," continue Mr Jung.

"Wha... No. I want to get married with Taekwoon. Dad, do something," Hyuisoo shake her father's arm, pleading him to say something.

"Well, after what happen, I can't say I still want they to get married. Because what my daughter has done is not something that can be forgive easily by your daughter. I can understand if you can't accept her," said Mrs Choi that make her husband look at her. Feel shock on her words.

"No! I like Taekwoon and I want to get married with him!" Yell Hyuisoo that make Mrs Choi glare at her.

"If you like him, you will not sleep with his sister's boyfriend. You will not go out with other boy!" Yell Mrs Choi that make the others look at her shockly. Never though she is a fierce scary person.

"Wha.. what are you talking about? Mrs Jung already promise to us that her son will be married with our daughter. I already paid her. They need to be married," said Mr Choi as he look at his wife.

"I will pay you back. Double of it. My daughter give us choice to choose her or your daughter. Of course I'll choose her," reply Mr Jung as he look at Mr Choi.

"And you, Choi Hyuisoo, when we get back, get ready for your punishment. I don't care you like it or not, but its time for me to teach you. I'm not letting you do whatever you want anymore. Lets go," Mrs Choi hold Hyuisoo's hand and pull her to stand up. Mr Choi want to say something but stop when his wife give deadly glare at him.

"I'm sorry for her behaviour, Mr Jung. We'll leave now," said Mrs Choi before she walk away with the girl. Mr Choi bow to them slightly before he follow his wife and daughter out from the house.

"Thank you dad," said Taekwoon as he look at his father.

"No, you should thanks to Eunji. If not because of her, I don't have any excuse to cancel the engagement," reply Mr Jung.

Taekwoon then sit beside his sister and hug her. "Thanks Eunji. You really helping. But, never know you can burst out like that," said Taekwoon after he release the hug.

"I don't know. I just feel so angry and I don't want to keep it anymore. That night I let her go. But not tonight. She already too much," reply Eunji with her satisfy face.

"Do you have anything to say, my wife?" Ask Mr Jung that make Mrs Jung look at him. Clearly from her face she feel quite unsatisfy with what just happen.

"I will not allow you selling my son for your own good," said Mr Jung. His wife huff before she stand up and leave them. Taekwoon and Eunji look at her sadly. They love her. No matter what she still their mother.

"So, he is your boyfriend?" Ask Mr Jung as he look at Hakyeon. 

"Emm no, I'm not. He just lying to Hyuisoo," reply Hakyeon as he smile at Mr Jung, telling him the truth. Taekwoon open his mouth to say something but stop when Hakyeon's phone ringing.

"Its my father. I need to answer this," said Hakyeon after he take out his phone. He bow slightly to them before he leave.

"So, you two are not a lover?" Ask Mr Jung to confirm their relationship.

"No, we're not," reply Taekwoon as he shake his head.

"But, you like him right?" Ask Mr Jung.

"Well, yes I am," reply Taekwoon as he look down shyly.

"If Hakyeon oppa, I agree. He's a nice fun person," said Eunji excitedly.

"Actually, I'm curious. How did you two know each other?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his sister.

"Emm when I cry over that bastard, I cry in front his dad's bookstore. He found me and we talk," reply Eunji. 

"And?" Taekwoon know there more than that.

"And he and his friends help me to pay some revenge at my exboyfriend," continue Eunji with an innocent smile.

"I knew it," said Taekwoon. Mr Jung just shake his head.

"Well, how about if we go meet our guests now. They must be curious on what happen," said Mr Jung as he stand up.

"Well, what you will you tell them, dad?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Nothing. Don't tell them anything. Its easy," reply Mr Jung as he walk toward the party place.