Twenty two

Unbreakable

"Omo, its you Mr Lee," Hakyeon sit on the chair as he smile at the man.

"What did I dream last night," mumble Mr Lee as he massage his forehead.

"Are you okay, Mr Lee? Have you fully healthy right now?" Ask Hakyeon before he shove the meat in his mouth.

"Well, as you can see I already okay and fully healthy," reply Mr Lee.

"Good to know that," said Hakyeon after he swallow his food completely. Then he keep eating, ignoring that man who keep looking at him.

"Just ask me what you want to ask," said Hakyeon without looking at the man.

"I'm not," deny Mr Lee as he look at other place.

"Really? If that so, why you keep looking at me? Are you maybe already fall for my beauty? I'm sorry, our are too big," said Hakyeon that make Mr Lee look at him in disbelief.

Hakyeon laugh when he see Mr Lee's face. "I'm just kidding. Don't worry. I know you're not someone like that," continue Hakyeon.

"How do you know? Who know maybe I plan to catch you, lock you and keep you for myself," sad Mr Lee with a smirk.

"Well, Jaehwan told me how nice and respectable you are. You never involve in this kind of thing. You are loyal with your late wife and he want to be like you. Loving only one person for the rest of his life," said Hakyeon that make Mr Lee look down as he sigh.

"Even after what I did to him, he still think like that on me," said Mr Lee softly.

"Well, I guess he resemble your wife the most," said Hakyeon that make Mr Lee look at him.

"How did you know?" Ask him in curious.

"Because he's too kind. But you, not really. I mean, you're not evil. Just, you're little bit stubborn and holding grudge. If not your wife, who else he follow to," reply Hakyeon that make Mr Lee nod his head in agree.

"So, why you don't meet him?" Ask Hakyeon before he look at the man. Waiting for his answer.

"I... I don't know how to face him. After you give me that deep words, it make me think. How unfair I am to him. How ridiculous I am to him. He must have suffering for many years," said Mr Lee honestly.

"Well, if you really sorry to him, you need to meet him. He want your attention. No, he need your love. A father love that he miss for long time. Show him that you are sorry and you care about him," advice Hakyeon with soft smile on his face.

"I will. Thanks boy. I appreciate that," said Mr Lee as he pat Hakyeon's shoulder softly.

"You're welcome," reply Hakyeon. "Oh yeah, I also need to apologise for my rude behaviour at the hospital. I just want you to wake up and face the reality," continue Hakyeon as he hold out his hand.

"Well, you are forgiven," said Mr Lee as he take the hand with a smile. "By the way, why you here? Did you got invite by Taekwoon?" Ask Mr Lee that make Hakyeon look at him shockly.

"Taekwoon? He's here?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Of course. This party was organise by his mother. How come you here if you don't know about it," ask Mr Lee suspiciously.

"Eunji the one who invite me," reply Hakyeon still thinking what kind of relationship between Taekwoon and Eunji. 

Suddenly, Hakyeon see the handsome boy walking into the party place. Look so charming and y in his tuxedo. He can't move away his eyes from him. He think he fall for him again. That broad shoulder look so comforting. That cold eyes really charming. Oh my god, his heart cannot slowing down. It beating so fast. 

"Oh yeah, last time Jaehwan told me that he already has a boyfriend. Can you tell me about him?" Ask Mr Lee without looking at the boy.

"Hakyeon," call Mr Lee as he look at that boy. Then he realise Hakyeon is looking at someone else.

"Stop staring at him," said Mr Lee but Hakyeon still looking at Taekwoon without blinking.

"Isn't he perfect?" Said Hakyeon with a smile. Mr Lee look at him in disbelief. "Look at his cute handsome face. So cold and y. Omo, his body look so perfect. You think he has chocolate abs under that shirt?" continue Hakyeon.

"I don't know. Why you ask me that kind of question?" Mr Lee look at the boy weirdly.

"I'm just asking. By the way, what do you want to ask to me before?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at that man.

"Well, about Jaehwan's boyfriend, can you tell me about him?" Mr Lee repeat his question.

"His name Kim Wonshik. He's a nice handsome boy. Has strong body with chocolate abs. But soft in his heart. He's the most sensitive among us. I believe he can take care of Jaehwan and protect him. He love Jaehwan so much," told Hakyeon. He become restless when he saw Taekwoon talking to a woman before he walk toward two people. A man and young girl. Not long after that, Taekwoon leave with the girl. He need to follow them. Fast.

"Mr Lee, I need to follow them," said Hakyeon as he bow slightly to him before he left.

"Well, normal people usually said I need to go. But he really straightforward. Such an interesting boy," comment Mr Lee as he look at the boy who walking away.