Twelve

Unbreakable

"Get out from my house. You insolent child. How dare you seduce my husband," shout that woman as she push Hongbin out from that house. She then throw his clothes and things out.

"Don't you dare to show your face in front of me again!" shout that woman before she close the door leaving the crying boy outside the house. Its raining right now and his clothes has been soak as he put the clothes inside his bag.

How could she do this to him? Its all because of that man. He the one who flirting with him. He the one who sneak into his room late at night and try to do something bad to him. When Hongbin shout for help, that woman come and that man accuse that he is the one who try to seduce him. While he just want to help him. Thats how it lead to this. Now where he should sleep?

As he walking, he can feel someone is watching him. When he turn around, he can see that man standing not far from him. Its look like he still want to continue what he did to him just now.

Hongbin fastly runaway to nowhere. He can see that man chasing him as he sometimes look behind him. When he crossing the road, a car almost hit him. Because he feel shock, he just standing at the middle of the road looking at the car with wide eyes.

"Hongbin? Is that you?" Ask Hakyeon as he walk out from the car. He and his parents just having their dinner together at a famous restaurant to celebrate on something and they are in their way to go back home.

"Hak... Hakyeon," said Hongbin as he fastly run toward the boy and hug him. Hakyeon hold the boy tightly as he look around. He spot a man hiding not far from them and is looking at them before he leave.

 

"You can stay here,"said Hakyeon after Hongbin finish telling them what actually happen.

"Thank you. But, its okay. I'll find other place to stay. I don't want to give you any trouble," decline Hongbin as he shake his head.

"Why? We still have one empty room. You can just stay here with us," said Himchan with a smile as he hold Hongbin's hand.

"But...," Hongbin want to oppose but Hakyeon fastly cut him. "Just stay here. Its not you're an outsider," said Hakyeon that make Hongbin look at him weirdly on his words.

"You don't tell him yet?" Ask Yongguk as he look at his son. Hakyeon shake his head as the answer of that question.

"I'm your stepbrother, Hongbin," told Hakyeon that make Hongbin's eyes become wide.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hongbin as he change his look at that boy and his parents.

"We have same father," told Hakyeon that make Hongbin become more confuse. "Your father, Lee Hongde is my father. He left my mother when he got force to marry with your mother. But, he did not know about my existence. My mother keep it secret from him," explain Hakyeon.

"Wha...what?" Hongbin still can't accept this new shock information.

"In conclusion, we are stepbrother. Happy to know that I have a brother. Don't you feel same too," Hakyeon hug that confuse boy tightly.

"Hakyeon, give him time to proceas this thing first," said Himchan as he shake his head.

"So, it means you and me are brother?" Ask Hongbin to ensure if its true or not.

"Yes, isn't that shocking?" Hakyeon yell in excitement.

"Yes, it really shocking. How long you know about this? Before we know or after we know each other?" Ask Hongbin.

"After we know each other. I only realise about it when I saw your mother. I think I have seen her before and it look like she is my father's wife," reply Hakyeon.

"Then, Hakyeon ask me to investigate about it and you two are really stepbrother," support Yongguk.

"Are you okay with it? You don't hate me, right?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Hongbin worriedly.

"Of course I'm not. I'm happy to know that I still have a family. I still have someone as my family," reply Hongbin as he reply Hakyeon's hug tightly.

"You always welcome to our small family, Hongbin," said Himchan as he hug the boys. "Come here, Youngguk," continue him that make his husband join them too.

"This is called family hug," said Hakyeon that make Hongbin cry in happiness. He really want to be in a family like this.