Two

Unbreakable

Hakyeon want to sleep but the loud noise from his surrounding make he unable to sleep. When he look up, he can see his classmates are looking out through the window as they cheering. He know what they are doing. 

They are fangirling over the hottest and popular students in this school. That group consist of three boys who're famous because of their look and also their reputation. They come from good and respective background. Their parents also rich.

The leader, Jung Taekwoon. The cold handsome boy, the captain of the football team. Not only that, he also know how to sing and play piano. Then the cutey Lee Jaehwan. He's a good singer. Everyone love him. Last, the good looking manly boy, Han Sanghyuk. He is a good dancer. When he dance, he look so cool.

But, Hakyeon really hate them right now. Because of them, he can't have his sleep. 

"Are you done looking at your cutey Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon when Wonshik sit back beside him.

"Yes I am. Everyday, he become cuter," reply Wonshik as he smile widely. 

"You're crazy. Crazy in love," said Hakyeon before he put back his head on the table. In few seconds, he already fall into his dream.

"That's fast," mumble Wonshik when he realise the boy already sleep.

 

Hakyeon and Wonshik as usual spend their recess at the roof. As they talking on random thing, they can hear the sound of the door opened.

"What do you want?" Ask a pretty boy as he look at the girls in front him.

"I heard you try to seduce Sanghyuk. How shameless," said one of the girl as she look at Hongbin in disgust.

"I'm not," reply Hongbin shortly.

"Well yeah, we believe you. If we know you try to talk to him again, just wait. We'll make you suffer," threat another girl. Hongbin just stare at them blankly. He always get this empty threat and he does not afraid on it at all.

"Only for that you drag me here. You really just wasting my time," mumble Hongbin as he feel irritated on the girl's action. He walk through the girls and leave the roof fastly.

"Who's that?" Ask Wonshik when the girls leave the roof too.

"Who's who?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"That boy, who is he?" Ask Wonshik again.

"Lee Hongbin. He's in the same class as Sanghyuk. From what I heard, he and Sanghyuk are deskmate. Maybe that why that kind of rumours spread out," said Hakyeon what he heard.

"Well, he's pretty. Much more pretty than the girls. Maybe that why they become scare and worried," reply Wonshik. His words are true. That boy is pretty.

That the reason why he attract bad attention from the boys. Sometime, some of them try to harrass him. He accidently saw one of the student try to grop Hongbin's . Fastly Hakyeon throw one of his thick dictionary toward that boy and disappear. He does not want to meddle with someone else business. But, he can't let any injustice happen in front of his eyes. How pathetic he is.

 

Hakyeon walk around the school as he feel lazy to enter his class right now. So, he decide to skip that class. When he walk near the empty classroom that has been used as a storage, he can hear some noise come from it.

He try to open the door, but its lock. He peek into the room through the window and saw few students in the room. Three boys who are try to do something bad to a boy.

Hakyeon does not like what he see. He fastly bang the door harshly. "Yah, open this door right now. I need to take back my thing that left in this room. Fast!" Shout Hakyeon loudly to make them scare. Scare that his voice will attract the teacher to come there.

When the door opened, Hakyeon fastly push that boy and enter the room. "Fast. Take your thing and left," said the boy in stern voice.

Hakyeon look around and stop when his eyes land on the crying boy who's held by the other two boys. He can see his uniform buttons has been opened few of it revealing his chest and the trouser also has been open slightly revealing his underwear.

Hakyeon walk toward the boy and push the boys who holding his hands. He put his arm around the crying boy's waist and pull him closer to him. "This boy is mine. So, I want to take him back with me," said Hakyeon as he glare at them. He can feel that boy shivering in his embrace. 

"Do we care? Let us continue what we did. So, leave now," said another boy as he hold Hakyeon's collar.

Hakyeon smirk before he grab that hand. He twist it that make the boy release his hold on his collar forcely. He push that boy away before he stand up. He take off his coat and put it around the boy's body before he look back at the other boys.

"I'm not the type who like to interfere with other people business personally. But, when I do that, just prepare to be destroy," said Hakyeon as he glare at them.