Eight

Unbreakable

"Isn't that heavy? Let me help you," said Sanghyuk before he take half of the books from Hongbin's hand.

"Thank you," said Hongbin as he smile at Sanghyuk.

Without they realise, a group of girls are watching them angrily. "Its look like that boy does not care about our threat. We need to show him what we can do to him,"said one of the girls that make the others nod their head before they leave.

"Sanghyuk, wait!" call Jaehwan as he run toward him those two.

"What's wrong, Jaehwan? Why you loon so worry?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw how worried his friend is from his face.

"My dad. He's at the hospital right now because of heart attack. I need to go there now," told Jaehwan.

"Who'll send you there?" Ask Sanghyuk when he remember that Taekwoon is having his football practice right now.

"I'll just take taxi," reply Jaehwan. "I just need to inform one of you do that you two will not worry about me. I'll go now. Bye," continue him as he walk away from the boys.

"Call us if anything happen!" Shout Sanghyuk as he watch that boy disappear. He sigh heavily as he pray everything will be alright. He know Jaehwan's father hate him. But, he also know how much that boy love his father. So, he just can hope that nothing worst can happen.

"I hope his father will be alright," said Hongbin sincerely.

"Me too. Lets go," reply Sanghyuk before they continue to walk back toward their class.

 

Jaehwan walk alone through the road as he crying. He feel so sad and hurt. He can't hold his tears anymore when he remember back what his father told him just now. 

"How dare you come here? I don't want to see your face. You just bring bad luck to this family. You must be so happy to know that I'm sick. Am I right?" Yell Mr Lee as he throw a pillow toward that boy. 

"I'm... I'm just worry about you," said Jaehwan as he look down to avoid his father's glare.

"I don't need you sympathy. Go! Your brothers can take care of me. Go!" Shout that man louder. He take few steps backward before he leave the room. He can hear his brothers mumble some words that make he feel hurt more.

Jaehwan kneel beside the road as he crying harder. What is his fault? Why they need to treat him differently like that? Why?

"Are you okay?" Ask a boy as he also kneel beside him. Jaehwan look beside him and he can see a handsome boy looking at him worriedly. Jaehwan without answer the question continue to cry, still looking at the boy. That boy fastly pull Jaehwan into his embrace and hold him tightly. He keep hugging the crying boy as he rub his back softly. He just let him crying until he satisfy.

Jaehwan slowly push the boy before he wipe his tears and look away to avoid the boy's stare. He feel shy when he realise he just crying in front that boy. He bet he look so ugly right now.

"Sorry," said Jaehwan as he look down at his fingers.

"Why?" Ask Wonshik. He does not understand why he need to apologise.

"Because I make your shirt wet. Look," Jaehwan show at Wonshik's chest that make the boy realise about it.

"Its okay. How about you? Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik as he look at his crush worriedly.

"I'm fine. After I cry, I feel better," lie Jaehwan with a smile. But, Wonshik does not fall with that lie easily. He just give his doubt stare before he hold Jaehwan's hand and pull him up.

Wonshik pull Jaehwan away from that place. "Where we want to go?" Ask Jaehwan aa he look at Wonshik confusely.

"My house," reply Wonshik short.

"Why?" Ask Jaehwan. Why they need to go to Wonshik's house. Wonshik does not reply anything and just lead them toward his house. Jaehwan look at the link hand as he blushing. He can feel his heart beating hardly. What's going on? Why his heart beating like this. Without he realise, he smile shyly as he look at Wonshik's back.