Ten

Unbreakable

"Hongbin!" Call Wonshik as he run toward the boy. 

"Whats wrong, Wonshik?" Ask that Hongbin when that boy stop in front him with heavy breath.

Wonshik take a deep breath before he ask, "Have you see Hakyeon?" Hongbin think for a while before he shake his head.

"Why? Did he missing?" Ask Hongbin worriedly.

"No. He runaway," said Wonshik that make Hongbin tilt his head. Why Hakyeon need to runaway.

 

"Wonshik!" Called Jaehwan when he saw that boy with Hongbin. They look like searching for something or someone.

"Oh, hi Jaehwan," greet Wonshik as he smile at the boy.

"Are you looking for something?" Ask Sanghyuk as he also realise on their weird action.

"Hakyeon, have you see him?" Ask Wonshik as his eyes still wonder around the place. Hongbin open one of the dustbin and look into it before he go to join the others.

"Are you just searching for Hakyeon inside the dustbin?" Ask Taekwoon to get the confirmation.

"We need to find him at unacceptable place too. When he become desperate, he will do something that unthinkable," said Wonshik in serious tone. Those three just nod their head. 

Then Wonshik spot someone walking not far from them. "Yah, Cha Hakyeon! Stop there right now and lets go to see the doctor!" Shout Wonshik as he fastly runafter that boy. Hakyeon who realise that he already caught by his friend fastly runaway from that place.

"What actually happen?" Ask Taekwoon as he feel curious.

"Hakyeon is sick. But, he does not want to see the doctor because he hate them. He hate hospital. Thats why he run away when he know Wonshik want to bring him to the hospital. How can he be this energetic even when he's sick?" said Hongbin as he shake his head. He know what kind of trouble they will get if they need to deal with Hakyeon's childish behaviour.

"Hongbin, catch him. Use your aegyo," shout Wonshik as he still chasing Hakyeon who now run toward the boys.

Hongbin try to stop him but the boy run so fast. He try to grab Hakyeon's shirt but he miss it. He fall on his when he trip his own feet. "Ouch," Hongbin groan in pain as he hold his back. 

It make Hakyeon stop and fastly run back toward that boy. "Are you okay, Binnie? Is it hurt? Let me sent you to hospital," ask Hakyeon with his pale face. Anyone can see clearly that this boy is sick.

"Its you who need to go to hospital, Hakyeon," said Wonshik as he walk closer to the boy. Hakyeon want to run again but he already hold tight by Hongbin.

"Lets go to hospital. You're so pale and also hot," said Hongbin as he give his puppy eyes to Hakyeon. Hakyeon is weak with cute thing. That boy fastly look away as he try to push Hongbin away from him. But, Wonshik already hold his arm tightly. 

"Lets go!" Said Wonshik as he lift Hakyeon on his shoulder.

"Let me go! Help! This ugly looking boy kidnap me. That flower boy is his ally. They want to kill me," cried Hakyeon as he struggling to make Wonshik release him.

"Just shut up if you want to live. If not, I'll tie you up and sell you to the black market. I think you'll get many customers with your pretty face," said Wonshik as he slap Hakyeon's .

"Oh, you think I'm pretty? I know I am. No one can resist my beauty," reply Hakyeon that make Wonshik groan in annoyance. Hongbin laugh as he watch those two acting.

"Bye guys," said Hongbin as he look at those three before he follow his friends with a smile.

"No! Don't do this to me. I'll do anything that you want. Don't sent me there. Its awful and scary. Please don't. Help me! You three handsome prince, please save me," shout Hakyeon as he give a pity eyes toward those three.

"Nope, they will not help you," said Hongbin as he put his hands in front Hakyeon's eyes to block the pity eyes. Hakyeon sigh as he look down. Its look like he already give up.

"Devil. Monster. Beautiful monster," said Hakyeon as he look at Hongbin. The boy just give 'I don't care' look at him. 

"Sanghyuk, Hongbin said he lik.....," Hongbin fastly close Hakyeon's mouth.

Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk shake their head as they laughing. The friends really entertain them.