CHAPTER SIX

Always Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After solar go, moonbyul think again what solar had said and it really has an effect in her heart. So, after a few moment she decided to go out from the rooftop and go toward the headmistress office. She knock a few time at the headmistress’ door before she heard a voice allow her to come in.

‘‘oh…byul, what’s the matter you want here?’’ –Krystal. ‘‘it’s about something that you eager to hear from me this time.’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘and what is it?’’ –Krystal. ‘‘don’t tell me that you forget about it.’’-moonbyul. ‘‘Oh byul-ah…I have a lot thing to remember and do. If you want to talk something else you better go now but if you want to tell me that you accept my offer about the dance competition than I will likely to entertain you which is not going to happen because you----’’ Krystal stop her talking when she saw a smile and a nod from moonbyul. ‘‘wait, are you serious right now?’’ –Krystal

Moonbyul just nodding her head while giving a small smile to Krystal. ‘‘Don’t be too happy unnie, because I’m not the one who will participate in the dance competition”-moonbyul. “What do you meant it’s not you? because it it not you who else?”-Krystal. “Unnie, what I meant by that is Wheein is the only one who will participate in the competition whether she dance alone or with someone else.”-moonbyul. “Did Wheein know about this?”-Krystal. “no…but I hope you can tell her this tomorrow and don’t worry I will try my best to convince her.” said moonbyul while walking out from Krystal’s office room.

 

At The Jung Hospital

Solar ran quickly to her sister ward after she getting a call from her sister doctor that her sister condition getting worse and they need to operate her as soon as possible. When Solar arrived at her sister ward she saw her sister lying lifeless on the bed. The doctor notice her present then he approach Solar and tell her that now her sister life depend on the machine because Yonghee cannot breath by her own from now on and she need to be operate by the end of this month. Solar feel weak at her legs when she heard the news about her sister from the doctor. Luckily, the doctor manage to caught her before she fall down with tears. The doctor then leave her alone because he knew that Solar want to be alone for now.

Solar slowly push the door to see her sister after she manage to calm down. She approach her sister and the hold her hand while fighting the tears from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter