CHAPTER TWO

Always Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally it is the day Moonbyul and Wheein will start their senior life at a new college.Wheein feel excited about the new college but not moonbyul.She feel there is no different between her former college and her new college. However, she had no idea that at that college her life will change from normal to something really different. For the first day at the college, wheein and moonbyul decided to go separately because wheein will be send by her father meanwhile moonbyul will go by herself by using her motorbike. Actually his father already send their family secretary to accompany moonbyul but moonbyul refuse too because she does not want anyone to know her real identity. In that morning, moonbyul had wake up early to prepare for the college because she does not want to be late at her first day.Wheein and moonbyul had promise that they will meet each other at the admistration office so that wheein’s father can manage their registration.

 

When moonbyul arrive at the college using her motorbike, she has caught many student eyes but she just ignore them. Moonbyul just walk straight to the office without give a to the other student who busy fangirling at her. From a far moonbyul saw wheein waving at her, so she increase her pace walking toward her while bowing to her father. ‘‘oh…moonbyul, it’s been a while I meet with you. So, how are you nowadays?’’ ask Mr.Jung. ‘‘I’m fine uncle. Maybe we should meet again when you are not busy’’ moonbyul said with smile. Moonbyul’s family and wheein’s family are close to each other as their father is best friend with each other. Mr.Jung just nodding his head while smile warmly to moonbyul. Then, he started to deal with their registration to the college. ‘‘wheein, byul this is your class schedule and I think I finish my job here and I leave the rest to both of you.’’ Said Mr.Jung to moonbyul and wheein. ‘‘this more than enough dad…thank you for helping us dad’’ said wheein while hugging her father. ‘‘Alright then, I guess I need to go now. So, take care of yourself girl and don’t make any trouble again alright?’’ warned Mr.Jung to both of them while walking away from them. ‘‘alright wheepup…let’s get to your class first.’’ Said moonbyul while linking their hand together. Along their way to wheein class, students can’t help but stare at them. Wheein just flash her friendly smile at them but moonbyul just keep her cold face and finally they arrive at wheein class. They bid each other a goodbye and moonbyul just continue her walk to her class.

 

Solar’s POV

Right now I’m just sitting at my class waiting the teacher to come in. Well, hwasa and I don’t sit at the same class as we don’t take the same course plus she is younger than me. Soon after, the teacher has come. We bid her our greeting before start to focus at her. ‘‘Okay class…before we start our class today I want to inform you that we have a new student in our class today. And I believe that all of you know about this news already but still I want to inform all of you in case there is one or two who didn’t know about this yet.’’ Said Mrs.Song. So, one of the new student will sit in our class. When I arrive at this college, the news about the new students already spreading like fire. ‘‘so, without wasting our time…let’s welcome our new classmate. Ms.Moon please come in.’’ said Mrs.Song. When the door open, my eyes are glue at the girl who just walk into this class. I’m shocked to see the same girl at the restaurant yesterday. She looked very handsome with her ash grey hair and with that simple outfit. I’m sure she will be popular at this college sooner or later because all eyes in this class are on her. ‘Hi…I’m moon byul yi. You guys can call me moonbyul. Nice to meet all of you’’ said the handsome girl while flashing a small smile at the whole class before bowing to us. All girl student in our class starting to fangirling over her and that situation irritated me. ‘‘alright…enough with the introduction. Ms.Moon go and choose your seat.’’. I saw her walking toward me is she notice that I been staring at her at the moment she walked into this class.

 

Moonbyul just keep her stone face when she walk toward solar but inside, her heartbeats is beating like crazy. Moonbyul choose her seat behind solar because the seat behind solar is the last row and moonbyul prefer to sit at the back. Moonbyul can’t focus to the teacher because the girl who sit in front her has caught her attention plus she have learn what the teacher is teaching in front at her former college. Solar just keep her focus at the teacher without notice that moonbyul keep staring at her from back. Finally the class has over and it is lunch time. Moonbyul have to find wheein because she had promise the girl that she will lunch with her. Moonbyul start to walk around at the school and fortunately she found the cafeteria without people help. From far she can see wheein with someone laughing out loud at the two person. Moonbyul decided to walk out from the cafeteria when she saw wheein have found some friend to be with her. Not that moonbyul upset with wheein found another friend but she had a trouble to make new friend with stranger so she decided to walk away. But it is too late for her as wheein had saw her and shout loudly her name and she does not have choice than to walk toward her.

 

‘‘byul ah….what take you so long??’’ asked wheein as soon moonbyul arrive there. Moonbyul don’t realize another girl who sit at the same table. ‘‘I’m just walking around the college before going here to meet you. Sorry if you wait too long.’’ Moonbyul said softly to wheein. ‘‘Nah…it’s okay. It just me worried about you. By the way, this is hwasa. She is the one who help me finding this cafeteria and if you remember she is the one who help me to defend the waitress at the restaurant yesterday.’’ Wheein introduced hwasa to moonbyul. ‘‘Yeah…I remember her. Hi, nice to meet you again. Is your stomach okay now?’’ moonbyul asked hwasa while offering her hand to shake with her. Hwasa gladly accept her hand before replying her greeting. ‘‘It’s nice to meet with you too and nah…my stomach is okay now. Thanks for the advice. By the way, you sure have some move against the man yesterday’’ hwasa said to moonbyul. ‘‘Eyy…it’s nothing. You can manage that man if you have some more practice.’’ Moonbyul said while smiling. ‘‘Oh…unnie, I almost forget this is solar unnie. She also in the restaurant helping defending the waitress yesterday.’’ Said wheein while pointing to solar. ‘‘hi…if you did not notice we are in the same class today’’ greet solar to moonbyul. moonbyul tried to calm her heartbeat because she can’t show her int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter