CHAPTER FOUR

Always Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When solar come into the room, the person who lying on the bed is smiling weakly at her. She smile as nothing had happen. When solar saw that smile, she feel very sad and useless because she can’t do nothing to ease her pain. ‘‘oh…you here. I bet they call you about me. Actually, you don’t have to come. I’m okay. Besides, I don’t want to bother you.’’ Said the person on the bed. ‘‘Of course I would come. Why would you think that you bother me? I came because I want to…and because I miss you unnie.’’ Said solar.

‘‘You know, if daddy know about this he’ll mad at you…and we know there is nothing we can do anymore to save my life. We have to accept the reality even its hurt.’’ Said the unnie. ‘‘Yonghee unnie, you know me. There is no way I will give on you. Even if daddy know about this I will know stop to meet with you. So, please unnie. I don’t give up on you so please don’t you give on yourself. We fight this thing together.’’ Solar said while holding her unnie’s hand.

‘‘You never fail to amaze me with your spirit. I really proud to have you as my sister. In the next life, I would like to stay as your sister but at that lifetime…it will be me that will taking care of you…’’ said yonghee to solar before pull solar into her hug. Solar spend three hours at the hospital to spend time with her sister. She also told her sister that she had made new friends at college. After that solar decided to call it a day so yonghee can rest more and she need to be home earlier before her daddy. Fortunately, solar arrive before her daddy so her daddy wouldn’t know what she up to all this time.

 

 

At the college, hwasa become closer with wheein and moonbyul. Wheein already know about hwasa knowing moonbyul condition because moonbyul already told her about hwasa knowing her special condition. They become more comfortable with each other. Then, hwasa asked moonbyul about the dance competition. ‘‘unnie...do you have your decision already?’’ hwasa asked while walking with moonbyul to the cafeteria. ‘‘what decision??’’ moonbyul looked confused at hwasa. ‘‘Are you forget about that already unnie?? It only three days and you already forget about it?!’’ –hwasa. Moonbyul just nodding her heads. Hwasa slap moonbyul’s arm before continue to speak. ‘‘Seriously unnie? Urgh!!! Unnie, I’m talking about the dance competition that are offer for you and wheein.’’ –hwasa. ‘‘oh…about that, I won’t take the offer.’’ –moonbyul coolly answer hwasa. ‘‘you what unnie?? Please unnie…accept the offer.’’ –hwasa begging. ‘‘well, FYI…I don’t accept the offer if I still don’t know the entire reasons why did solar need it.’’-moonbyul walk away leaving a disappointed hwasa.

The two of them finally arrived at the cafeteria. They looked for solar and wheein who already waiting for them to join them. They saw wheein waving her hand and both of them wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter