CHAPTER THREE

Always Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and wheein walk through the corridor with silent as they still thinking why does solar need that money. Then, moonbyul suddenly stop making wheein turn to her back when she realise that moonbyul is no longer beside her. ‘‘Unnie…why are you stop walking? Is there something wrong?’’ wheein asked moonbyul curiously but moonbyul still not answering her. Instead, moonbyul just looking at her with a blank look. ‘‘Unnie… are you okay? Why are looking at me like that? Is this because of the dance that krys unnie asked us to do??’’ wheein asked moonbyul with a concern look. ‘‘no…it’s nothing it just-never mind about it’’ moonbyul say it to wheein. ‘‘unnie…I understand your situation. If dancing again making you remind at her we won’t do it.’’ Wheein said it to moonbyul making moonbyul tense when wheein said about her.

‘‘Wheein… I have mention it to you before right. Don’t you ever mention about her in front of me because I try to forget every single things about her. Understand? So why don’t you go back to solar first?’’ moonbyul said with a strict voice. ‘‘I’m sorry unnie…but why I have to go to solar unnie first?? And where do you want to go?’’ asked wheein. ‘‘I have to go back to Krystal unnie because I have something to settle with her.’’-moonbyul. ‘‘okay unnie…’’ wheein said while walking away from moonbyul but she was stop for a while by moonbyul. ‘‘Wheein!! I forget to tell you something. Keep this dance thing from solar knowledge and if she asked what we do happen just make some excuse but you have to text me later what are your excuse so that we won’t get caught in lying to her.’’ moonbyul warned her before walking back to the headmaster office.

 

When moonbyul reach at the headmaster door office, she heard someone talking to the headmaster. ‘‘we must convince her to join the competition then….but how can we do it??’’ moonbyul heard the headmaster talking to someone. ‘‘moonbyul said to me she will help us if we tell her why solar need the money.’’ Moonbyul heard the headmaster talk again. Moonbyul just ear dropping them from outside because she want to new what had really happen. ‘‘well…if that what she want, we have to tell her’’ moonbyul heard the other person talking back. When she heard the other voice, she felt something familiar with that voice but she can’t remember who the owner of that voice. ‘‘Yah…are you crazy?? We can’t tell her. If we tell her, solar will be angry with you.’’ Said the person. ‘‘don’t worry…I have an idea--’’ moonbyul stop ear dropping when she heard the sound of the chair being push. She quickly go from that door and hid herself.

Then, she saw someone coming out from the door and surprisingly that person is someone she knew. So, instead of meeting with Krystal she decided to follow that person. ‘‘so…you are the one who asked the headmaster to asked us to join the competition huh?’’ moonbyul asked that person. The person turn her head to her with a shocking expression. ‘‘why don’t you explain to me why you really need our help?’’ moonbyul said coldly to the person. The person just stood there like a statue and moonbyul decide to talk again urging that person to talk. ‘‘I’m waiting for explanation here…care to explain to me hwasa?’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘I can explain to you but not here and not now.’’ Hwasa gather her courage to speak up. ‘‘if you want explanation meet me at MooMoo café near our college later after our last class for today’’ –hwasa. ‘‘alright then….just for your information later, I really hate if people lied to me because I can know whether they lying or not.’’ Moonbyul said while walk away from hwasa.

 

Later at the MooMoo café, hwasa has already there waiting for moonbyul to arrive. She already has a plan in her mind to explain to moonbyul without telling too much detail and she also planning today she’ll make moonbyul agree to join the dance competition. Soon, she can see moonbyul arrive at the café so she waving her hand signalling to moonbyul where she is. ‘‘so explain to me now.’’ Moonbyul said as soon she sat in front of hwasa. ‘‘whoa…impatient much?’’ –hwasa. ‘‘Just straight to the point duh....’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘I will tell you but first order yourself a drink because I think this will take a long time.’’ Hwasa said to moonbyul while sipping her drink. After moonbyul order her drink, hwasa take over the conversation.

‘‘okay, first before I explain to you I have two conditions if you want to know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter