CHAPTER FIVE

Always Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE HERE!!!

 

‘‘Unnie...how long you been watching me?’’ –the dancer. ‘‘emm…long enough that I can see that you still got some move in you.’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘well, it’s nothing compare to your move.’’ –the dancer. ‘‘Well, I can’t denied that I’m really good in dancing. You need more practice wheepup if you want to be like me. But I can’t resist to be amaze with your beauty when you dance. I fall in love with your beauty when you dance’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘I won’t fall for it…it just your greasy attitude.’’ –wheein. ‘‘you know very well I won’t lie even if I will be greasy.’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘I know it very well. Enough with it. Now let’s go home. I bet you waiting so long for me.’’ –wheein. ‘‘it true that I waiting so long for you but it worth if I can see your beautiful dance.’’ –moonbyul.

 

When they arrive at wheein house, moonbyul stop wheein from getting off from her car. It leave wheein asked her what wrong. ‘‘wheein why you stop dancing in front public anymore?’’ –moonbyul. Wheein taken aback with moonbyul’s question. ‘‘why are you asking unnie?’’ –wheein. ‘‘I’m just curious about your answer.’’ –moonbyul said while avoiding wheein eye contact. ‘‘the reason why I don’t dance in front public is because I don’t want to.’’ –wheein. ‘‘Don’t you miss dancing in front public?? To show your creative move in front people??’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘I really miss it but I don’t want to do it anymore.’’ –wheein. ‘‘wheein-ah….don’t lie to me. I know you miss it. I can see it in your eyes. You know we promise never lie to each other right?? Be honest to me wheein-ah…’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘Yes unnie… I really miss it.’’ –wheein said while look down on her lap. ‘‘then, why you reject the dance offer from Krystal unnie?’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘just because….’’ –wheein. ‘‘wheein-ah….just tell me the truth.’’ –moonbyul.

‘‘It is because I don’t want to do it alone. I want to do it with you. I miss the old us dancing happily together.’’ –wheein. ‘‘wheein…you know why I don’t dance anymore right? So please… enjoy yourself dancing alone on the stage.’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘I want to but I won’t be same anymore unnie… and I know very well why you stop dancing but I can’t help myself hoping that you’ll be dancing againwith me on the stage someday…’’ –wheein. ‘‘so it’s true that you stop dancing because of me??’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘what?! Of course no unnie... who tell you that?’’ –wheein. ‘‘no one.’’ –moonbyul. ‘‘if there is no one mentioned it to you, you won’t questioning me right know…and just right now you say that we never kept a secret from each other and here you are lying to me.’’ Said wheein with anger while getting out from the car.

 

The next day at the college, both moonbyul and wheein does not come to school together as both of them still have a lot of thought about each other. They also don’t talk to each other. Hwasa and solar feel so weird when they saw these two never talk with each other again. Moonbyul also rarely spend time with them anymore. Moonbyul always avoid to hang out with them as she know there will be wheein at there and she not ready yet to face wheein.

 

It’s been two days these two don’t speak to each other. Wheein miss moonbyul all these time. She want to end this cold war with moonbyul because she can’t stand cannot talk with her and she also feel guilty about it. So, she went to moonbyul class but she can’t find her. She decide to go back to her own class and she will try again next time.

Meanwhile with moonbyul, she is on the rooftop looking at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter