CHAPTER ONE

Always Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

Life is not always perfect. Our life always have their own imperfection. People live in this world not always normal although they seem very normal but the truth is they not. Some people born normal, some people born with gift and I am the person who born with something that is I should not have. My name is Moon Byul Yi and I’m a girl who born with a . At first I feel very disgusting with myself when I understand about my own condition but my family ensure me that I’m always special in their heart and they always accept me for who I am. They never feel disgusting toward, instead they always support me to be confident with myself and accept who I am. Now I become confident with myself because of them and I already accept the fact that I am gifted. However, I’m still feel afraid to expose myself to public because I’m afraid that they find out that I am different from other people. Because of that I have to become the other me. I have to become a cold person, ignorant and unapproachable person so that people won’t bother to try to come inside my life. So far, my plan go well until there is a person who dare to come inside my life and know about my condition.

 

‘‘BYUL-AH!!!!WAKE UP!!YOU PROMISE ME THAT WE’LL GO OUT TODAY!!!beside it is a day before we start our senior life at a new college ...come on wake up!!! let's enjoy our freedom before we busy with assignment ’’.Oh god…why is she so loud this morning?! I shouted I my head. ‘‘Wheepup…it’s on 8 in the morning. It still early…just lets me sleep another 30 minutes’’ I said to the girl who already sit at my back because I lying on my stomach at my bed at the moment she burst into my room. ‘‘oh come on byul, it’s not that early so wake up. I have plan our outing today so no…I will not let you sleep for another 30 minutes…’’ said the girl. ‘‘Wheein…If you let me sleep for another 30 minutes, I promise you that I will buy you ice cream later’’ I said to wheein. ‘‘ok then…’’ said wheein while lying by my side and hugging from behind. ‘‘why are lying here?’’ I asked wheein. ‘‘well…actually I’m also sleepy but at the same time I also excited to go out with you today so shut up and let me sleep together with you’’ said wheein while closing her eyes. I just shaking my head after listening to her answer and I cannot mad at her because she just too cute so I don’t have the heart to scold her.

 

30 minutes become an hour for us to sleep because none from both of us set the alarm to wake us up. So, right now wheein is waiting for me at my living room while watching television. Actually I live alone from my family because I don’t want people to know my identity as a heiress of the most successful company of RBW Company. At first my family are objecting my purpose to live alone because they worried about me but I’m ensure them that I will be okay and they can visit me anytime they want to. However, my father still don’t agreed with that so he said he will let me live alone if I using the house and the credit card that he provide me. So I don’t have any choice than to agree with his opinion. They become less worried when they know wheein always crash at my house because they know that wheein will always look out for me. Wheein is the first friend I ever made even though I have stoic face when the first time we meet. She never give up to make friend with me although I always rude at her at the beginning of our friendship. When I asked her why she really eager to be friend with me, her reason are so simple ‘because I don’t want you to be alone in your life because everyone deserved to be happy’ and start from that we become really close with each other. I starting to love wheein more when she know about my condition.She does not giving me a disgusting look but she just stare at me with caring eyes before hugging me and whispering ''it's okay to be different because not everyone in this world prefer normal'' .When she said that to me,it is the moment i realize that i choose the right person to put my trust in her.

 

Suddenly my door open with excited wheein ''yah byul....are you ready or not?? i'm getting bored waiting for you...'' said wheein while pouting.That looked make me chuckled before i answering her.'' ok wheepup...i'm done so wipe that pout from your face before we go out.'' i said while picking up my key car then walking out from my bedroom.We  use my black mercedes benz to go to the mall that wheein instruct me to go.When we arrive at the mall,all eyes are at me and wheein.I started to feel uncomfortable with their stare so i become so touchy with wheein.Wheein notice my condition and started to drag me to walk faster into the mall.Then,wheein stop at a salon before drag me to go inside.'' yah wheein...what are we doing in this salon?'' i asked her.''well first of all,before we start our new life at a new college i want both of us to change our image?'' wheein said with a smile at her face.''what?!! are you crazy? you know that i really love my hair so there is no way i will change my image'' i said to wheein with a firm voice.''i know that..but can you do it for me?? i don't want to remember anything that remind me of that jerk??'' wheein said with a sad face.When i saw that sad face,i become soft.Wheein just break up with her boyfriend because he cheated with her and when i heard that news i almost kill that guy if not wheein who prevent me to punch the guy until he dead and because of that too wheein and i need to transfer from that college.''alright,i do it for you...but i'm not going to cut my hair'' i  said to her.Then,both of us start to let the salon worker to do their job after a small discussion about our transformation.

 

After few hours,finally i'm done.When i walk out to the counter to paid for my transformation,i was shocked with wheein hair change.She cut her hair and it so suitable w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter