Forget you

When the night kills the day

Your(pov)

"Yes I wanna know, were you messing with some other girl last night" she says.

"Yes I did around with this one girl ,who admits to her own faults. What do you do?"I say a little stern. I got up moving around in the kitchen while she followed.

"Yah,how dare you"she says with a pained expression and at that moment I didn't care. How dare she comes in my house asking about where have i been, like this girl just doesn't get it.

"how dare me? what do you mean huh?. you really don't know what i feel do you?".I said pointing at my chest. I then walked towards her closing that gap in between us. She stepped back staring at me.

"I don't think you understand what im having to go through-" i cut her off.

"what do you mean? i tried to lov-like you okay and you pushed me away while i also am going through things in life. what about me?" i say asking her with tears almost about to drop off my eyelashes. she walked closer to me closing the gap in between us putting her hands on the side of my face. She then put her head on mines leaning in on me whispering.

"I do care a lot about you, i just got so caught up with my fathers mess and the media that i forgot about the ones i loved" she says putting her hand around as if she made a mistake.

"You love me?" I say with a questioning look. I turn around not facing her. It shook me up pretty well knowing that this whole time she was in love with me. I felt her hand on my shoulder nudging at me.

"Chloe-ssi, please listen to me. I didn't mean to hurt you that day and act as if u never existed I really love and care for you I do"she says.  Hearing her say those 3 words were like a melody to My ears.

"Say those 3 words again please" I say to her. I turned around looking at her with tears streaming down her face hitting the ground.

"Sarangaheyo, I love you" she says with a little smile. I did something that I've been dying to do since what has happened. I walked towards her grabbing both sides of her face bringing her in to me. I soon let my lips grab her lips in a deep smooth motion. It felt like 100 pounds have been lifted off my shoulder.

"Yah" she says 3 times in between our kissing but I cut her off by picking her up taking her by surprise putting her up against the wall. She moved her fingers through my curls like going through water. She then put her hands on my chest stopping me.

"Yah, I didn't know you were so eager because I've been also waiting to do that to you she  says smiling looking down at me kissing my nose getting down.

"You promise not to mess with her anymore" she says looking at me with hope in her eyes.

"I promise. I only did it because I was mad at the time" I say to her as she nods.