Why do I even try

When the night kills the day

Your(pov)

I woke up in someone else's bed?. I dont' recall a damn thing that had happened  last night. I looked around and I heard the door crack open only to see a topless guy. 

"Yah" wait I know that voice from anywhere. I move out of the covers to see woobin oppa staring at me shaking his head. I could've swore I was with someone else that made me mad. Maybe I should get with that one doc-

"I picked u up from the hospital in the break room , you were wrapped up in cover and had a pillow to lay on" he said and all I did was looked at him in confusion.

"Shin hye tucked you in and called" he said sitting down on the chair looking at me.

"Wait who is shin hye?"I said utterly confused .

​​​​​"Doctor park, her name is shin hye" he said sipping on his tea. I nodded my head and was shocked that she would do something like that for me.

" you're probably wondering why she did that but I saw her staring at you for a while before putting it on you" he said. I then remembered what happened last night she didn't just stare at me.

*flashback*

I came in and laid right on the couch. It took me a while to go to sleep because it was really freezing and i didn't know where the ac was at so I could turn it off. I soon fell asleep but I was in limbo you could say. I then heard the door open hearing footsteps not knowing who they belong to. I was guessing it was woobin because he always barges in now.

I soon felt a presence standing over me then hearing a chair come by me. I then felt a smooth hands caressing my face and moving my hair out the way since I wore it out today. I then heard a soft voice speaking to me.

"Aish,why do you have to be so hard headed sometimes, I dont like fighting with you at all. I dont know why I act the way I do it's very hard to explain. I promise I'll change" the voice said leaving the room closing it slowly .

*present time *

"I somewhat remember " I said looking at him. He then got up moving to the bed sitting by me. We just sat in a get comfortable until he started talking.

"Dongsaeng you know if you were to get with her I don't know how her family and korea would think about this. I mean I would support you but think about her , her life could be ruined with that stays she has. Look I just want you to be safe alr?" He said patting my head giving me a kiss on my forehead. I nodded my head whispering a  thank you.

It was the weekend but even as a doctor you barely  have a day off. I walked around the house for a while cleaning  up a bit heading towards the couch in the living room. I sat down and the t.v to see a scandal going on with Doctor parks dad. I called in woobin oppa.

"Oppa come and hurry,  look at this" I said telling. He came running in hopping on the couch looking at the screen.

"It seems to be that the director,money maker and millionaire has been caught with plenty of inside trading and illegal gambling with the hospital funds and money. We tried to ask him daughter but nothing came out" the one panelist said while another came in.

"I think that daughter has something to do with it I mean how don't or why can't u defend your father if he was proven guilty or not. She is a terrible daughter I see." I turned it off after that I was mad as hell, is always going on and nobody never seems to understand what people might go through. I got up leaving to get ready and go to the hospital.

*fastfoward*

It's been almost a week now that I haven'tseen shin hye at work, I'm guessing this has to be tough on someone you love gets proven a sentence bringing shame. I decided to ask one of my co workers sohee who adored  me very much.

"Annyeong" she said grabbing my cheeks after I greeted her.

" do you happen to know why shinhe hasn't been here?" I said. She ended up giving me a confused look.

"doctor park I mean , so do you know? "I say .

"Ahh, I heard she is at home sick" she says "why" and I just look at her saying "okay thank you " leaving her at the desk with a confused expression. I then went to her file looking for where she stayed and what shocked me was is that she loved In the same complex as me. I waited till it was time to go and headed straight for that adress. I pulled up and walking in searching for her room when it was only at the very top floor of a complex near mines but more so in the city where the rich stay.

I headed up to her door knocking on it waiting. I soon heard nothing but knocked again 3 times to nothing. I then touched the door to see it was opened ,so I slowly stepped inside to see the place as a mess wondering where she was I walked around a bit. I soon went in to the rooms, kitchen, balcony and even the closets but she didn't turn up. I then wondered to the bathroom, cracking the door open to see her laying in the tub with blood coming out. I hurried and broke in taking her out the tub as she seems lifeless.

I pick her up dragging her drastically out while her arms hang to the side, head hanging down,and seeing blood all over my clothes. I hurriedly put her on the ground getting things from her cabinets of a first aid kit. I seen she has cut her self on the wrist s a couple of times then to her stomach and legs. I was in tears by the time I got done stopping the blood from over flooding. I then picked her up putting her in the bed wrapping the cover over her turning on the fan to get some circulation going on.

I sat on the bed looking at her while she is sleeping , she really had me scared but for some reason I couldn't let her go and if she were to leave I some how would be hurt even though we don't get along. Time had went on as I cleaned up her house and fixing her soup with pills to take. I came back in to see her staring at the wall. I looked at the time and it was 4 am in the morning, but even though I was tired I for sure couldn't leave her.

"Here take this " I said putting it in with her sipping it down with water. I sat and stared at her for a long time.

"What were you thinking huh?, just because of what's going on with ur father doesn't mean you have to kill yourself. You are more than what they say" I said.

"No, I am not as good as you think I am " she said in a low whisper slowly turning her head to not look at me. I moved close to her putting my hand underneath her chin making her look at me.

"Then what does that make me , if your no good then what am i" I said looking in her eyes as she stares at me With tears streaming down her face.

"You want to hear my story chloe-ssi because you can not tell anyone what I am about to tell you and i dont know why but I'm comfortable with you. I envy you because of how you are and how  you handle things But I'll tell you because you can handle it more than  I can as you see" she said moving over for me to sit next to her. I got in and out the covers over me waiting.

"So, this is how I became me" she said taking a breather.