Rush

When the night kills the day

your(pov)

 I woke up to being pulled of the bed and on to the floor to a yelling woobin. I just looked at him while he had his shirt half tucked in and hair all over the place getting ready for-.

"yahh! we have to go it's 7:15 pabo" he said as my eyebrows raised up and my eyeballs going almost out of my eye socket. I hurried up and got off the ground taking a mini wash up because home girl didn't have time for it. I soon have on my doctors coat and my pencil skirt chein gin the mirror. I decided to wear my my natrual hair in a professional bun slaying my edges to the gods before we go. 

"Come on, hurry the cab is out waiting i'll be out there waiting" as soon as he said that before closing the door i came out locking our apartment room. It took us about only 5 mintues to get near to the hospital but we were stuck in traffic and time is running. So, we paid and started running like maniacs but since i couldn't run in heels i picked them up and begin running but i was slow as hell then woobin turned around grabbing my hand which made me smile inside. We soon got there and got to the entrance, i then put my heels back on beginning to walk in with woobin oppa. We both were guided to a room which held meetings, guessing we were meeting the top doctors of this hospital. We sat down thanking the nurses while we talk and wait for them and we was cracking up okay. Then in the midst of me laughing the door swings open to the director and other top doctors all shaking their hands, we all sat down.

"Sorry, we are waiting for one of our very own-" he got cut off when i laid eyes on a very beautiful woman.

Image result for park shin hye doctors

" Hello, it is nice to meet you two, i am doctor park" she said bowing raising to shake our hands which we obliged to. After shaking woobin's hand , she waited for me and i shook her hands but it seemed longer than how she held everyone else. They were soft, small, and delicate which i believe could just fit perfectly in mine- wait wth am i thinking i barely know this lady she seems stern as hell. We both sit down and talk about who will be working in what department and who will be assistants of each other. I was hoping to be partners with woobin but instead he got chose to work with this other male doctor named Mr.Lee.

"Doctor. Montgomery you will be assigned to work with Doctor park"he said smiling looking at me. I looked over at her to see her somewhat rolling her eyes and look i don't take so, if she doesn't want to work with me fine then.

"Okay, that sounds great" i said putting on a smile as we were finishing up with the meeting. We were suppose to be showed around with our group, so it was me, woobin, doctor park, doctor lee and other interns. They guided us to follow them showing us different areas while they talked woobin and i were talking it up while  doctor park was behind us with a straight face. I decided to stop and wait till she catches up but she then just passes me with out saying anything. I really wanted to just fight this girl but I didn't have time for that so I just shook my head hoping things will come along. We soon stop the tour ending back up at the front desk while one of the head nurses turn around.

"Any questions that I can answer" she said and everyone shook their head as in no until doctor park had a questions. Wonder why she would ask a question when she is one of the too doctors but that doesn't have to mean anything right?.

"Does your assistant have to follow you everywhere you go"she said bluntly but with some stern in her voice. This girl really was trying me, she Better hope we get in to no arguement. 

"Uhm no she doesn't have to follow every where you go" she said to her like she already knew that. 

"Well do you have to follow what they say"I said looking at doctor park with a smirk. 

"Uhm it depends on what is going on and if they know what they are talking about"the girl says stuttering. I nodded my head and talked with woobin going to the break room.

" So, you are suppose to head over to the children's ward and I'm going to do some cat scans" saod woobin while I nodded my head turning around before I forget to ask.

"Does doctor park seem a little-"

" off,stern, and all high and mighty?"he said. I nodded my head.

"If you didn't know her father is the director of this whole hospital so, she is a spoiled brat I'm assuming" he said shrugging his shoulders laughing a bit and I joined in to until the door came open to be no other  than doctor park herself.

"Let's go, we have people to attend" she said barely looking at me turning around walking out. I stood up after she closed the door muttering.

"She need to get her together" I said until I heard a "ahem" from woobin oppa.

"Please don't slip up and say something to her please just turn around if says something arasso? Okay. I'll see you later then at lunch we can go out alr?" He said patting my head leaving while I followed behind to see her out waiting surprisingly. We walked to the children's unit and into a room with 3 girls and 1 boy, they were about 10-12 while the one little boy was about 3 or 4. Doctor park out on the realist smile I've seen her this whole time I guess may be her weakness are the children because that can be anyone's. 

"How are my angels"she says walking over the put in New morphine bags. They all smiled talking about everything that made  them happy today. While she was doing that she seen me walk over to the boy and say down in the stool saying 

"He doesn't talk to anyone and I've been here trying for the longest don't even try" she  says a bit harsh. I just stated at her then I gazed my eyes back at him while he stared ahead. 

"Hello, little one i'm doctor Montgomery. Look you don't have to speak to me but I'm at least hoping you will come around one day and let me in because I'm gonna be here waiting for you ok?" I said but he didn't budge at all but he did look to me from the side which sparked a smile on me. It's  like I can see him in me and it was something about him that just makes me wanting to just hold him and let him know every thing is gonna be okay. He had diabetes just like my mom so, I think that's why I just really feel for him it was like if it was my mom who was younger. I was about to touch his head until doctor park cut me off.

"He doesn't let anyone touch him only when they have to hook him up but for the most part he doesn't like it" she says not looking at me. She soon left out afterwards. I looked at him proceeding to at least touch his hand. As soon as I was about to touch him he flinched a bit as if I was gonna hit him but I just soon out my hand over him caressing it. He sooned seem relaxed and then let me run his head which suprised me even though she just saod he doesn't let anyone touch him. As soon as I was done I stood up but I felt a tug on my coat. I turned to see him writing down something on his note pad and he turned it around and I seen these big three words that made me almost want to cry. It said "DON'T LEAVE ME" and I couldn't resist I was really supirsed he had taken a liken to me that quick.  I decided to just stay for only another hour since that's what I was all asked for today. I sat down and drew with him until I seen it was dark outside, I really waited for him to fall asleep but everytime everyone he closed his eyes he looked at me as if he was making sure I wasn't leaving him.

"Hey, I'll be here when u wake up okay buddy?Okay get some rest" I say pinky swearing as he asked for then  giving him a rub on the head and a kiss on his forehead. I felt so close and drawn to him. He nodded and laid my way and looked at me while I read and then he soon fell asleep, so I got up quietly putting the cover more over him tucking him in and checking on the girls one last time. I headed for the desk and checked tf out I didn't have time to say bye, i promised little guy I would be there. I soon got home and Sen woobin knocked out and I headed in my room dropping all my.clothes on the grown leaving me in my underwear and bra diving in to the bed falling asleep soundly.