Until the end of time

When the night kills the day

Your(pov)

I woke up the next morning to the alarm going in and out but i didn't budge. I heard the door swing open guessing it was woobin but what took me off guard was when he pulled off my cover next. As soon as he did that im sure he was regretting it now remebering i had takened off my clothes from last night.

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to-" he begins to say but I honestly didn't care if he seen me like this.

"it's fine oppa, I don't  mind really"I say laughing getting out the bed walking around him while he stood there shocked. He followed me in to the kitchen.

"I'm feeling some sort of culture shock, so it is true that Americans are really this open ?" He says questioning. 

"Yes we are , I mean we lile our own personal space but for the most part we are open , like me I am open to dating either gender because I'm biual and that is normal in America to be open like that" I say to him as he seemed shocked.

" yah, I didn't know u were open to girls as well" he says "not that I have a problem with that, you're still my dongsaeng,And does that mean I can have  you if your open to anyone" he says with a serious face.

"Umm I dont know how I um like I-" he cut me off with his laugh and I soon caught on and just mean mugged him. I got up and hit him on his bare chest leaving out of the kitchen to get ready. I was soon ready to leave work waiting on him in the car. Yes , we both each finally got a car so went won't have to wait for a taxi anymore which is such a blessing because I can't be in the car with woobin for another second the man has road rage like crazy, i mean I do to but not that bad. I soon arrive at the hospital walking inside greeting and bowing to ky co workers and heading straight to see doctor park.

"You may come in" I heard her voice as I come through the door. I see her at her desk typing away and I come over slowly to her desk sitting down across from her as she stop typing leaning back in her chair.

" So, I wanted to get my schedule for today and be ready " I said nonchalantly to her with a straight face and no emotion. She looks at me for a while gazing her eyes from chest to my face almost if she was checking me out. She didn't answer so I said "uhmm  so" motioning my  for her to go on.

" ahh Minahe" she said which cut me off guard with her gentleness.

"you will be working in the unit with the elders today and running blood work so-" she gets cut ofd when a nurse coming in bowing as in excuse me.

" doctor Montgomery, we need you in the child unit a young baby boy is asking for  you to give him his shots" she says with quickness. I look to doctor park getting up bowing turning around . Before i could head out she grabbed my arms turning me around.

"Yah" she said and I looked at her waiting but that's all she says. She then let's go and walks back to her desk not looking up at me as I how leaving her while feelings her staring at me from behind.

I speed walked to the unit and seen my little guy taejook from yesterday crying and totally out of it that these 2 assistants couldn't handle. I ran over pushing them out of the way picking him up and sitting him on my lap caressing his head and back.  He soon put  his arms around my neck and digging his face in my neck while I comforted him. They were shocked to see him so calm with me. As soon as they were about to put it in , he looked at me in the face.

"Ani" he said crying some more. I then put my hands over his face wiping his tears.

"It's okay, I'm here with you okay? And I'm never gonna leave you just look at me baby" I say to him. He then nodded his head putting his head back on my  chest while they inserted the needle. I looked up to see doctor park staring at me in such sincere way and it made me smile some what. I then put him back in his bed giving  a er for doing so well. I then begin to head to the door to see her clapping at me.

" finally you did something that impressed me, I'm suprised he let you hold him. I guess he likes you , so should I do the same"? She said turning around leaving. I honestly didn't understand this girl at all. I headed to the cafeteria for lunch and to sit with woobin oppa if i could find his .

"Yah, donsaenga hurry" I heard him at one of the tables. I seen a spot open then went for it near woobin but seen park had take my spot. You know this is petty. I looked at her and sat down  across from her. 

"So, chloe-ssi do you have a boyfriend" said one of the doctors I mean he was fine as hell but I heard he went around and i wanted no in on that.

" Well i'm not dating anyone at the moment, i just got out of a relationship with one of my ex girlfrie-" i got cut off by woobin stepping on my foot stoping me mid sentence. All i did was glare at him saying "what".

"Doctor montgomery, can i have a word with you for a min?" he said getting up. We excuse ourselves before i know it he is grabbin grabbing my armt aking me to the corner of the cafeteria.

"Here in korea, they are homophobic people and i just wanted you to be careful what you say" he said and all i did was stare him walking back saying that i didn't care because i didn't honestly. I came back to the table finsihing up what i was about to say while i seen woobin shaking his head.

"like i was saying, i just gotten out of a relationship with one of my ex girlfriend" i said bluntly while they were startled. I laughed inside because wow they are really stuck in the wrong time.

" wait so u are gay? you only date girls?" they all were saying the same thing to each other and me.

"No, i date both male and female, i am open to who ever loves me because you never know who u will love one day, boy or girl". They all shook their heads while i looked to see doctor park with a expression i couldn't make out. She looked at me for a second then excusing herself from the table after what i said. I gathered my things and decided to follow her in to her office. She didn't even turn around when i closed the door, im guessing she knew it was me.

"yah, what do you want"she said a bit harsh turning around staring at me with some hatred in her eyes.

"you know what im tired excuse me but im sick of your bull everyday" i said earning a gasp from her. I continued on " what is the reason as to why you give me attitude or act all high and mighty for who? you father?" i said. She then pushed me up against the door.

" you don't know a damn thing about me or why am i this way" she said with tears building up letting one fall down her cheek. I slowly put my hand up to her cheek brushing it off. Then she steps back from staring at me because i know she feels something as well.

"can you leave please"she says whispering to me. I turn around looking back at her one more time then heading out. 

I went home at 4 taking a nap since i am working a late night shift which is crazy because that is when you see everything that you wish your brain could never remember. I walked out and headed in to the car