But I'm no Angel either

When the night kills the day

" I grew up in a rich family with my dad,mom and two brothers who I never see. We did not get along at all, even my own mother did not connect with me or even tried to have a relationship with her only daughter. The maids and butler's were my family , they truly cares about me when damn my own family didn't. My mom use to get beat by my dad but she tried to hide it when you can hear it through the night of her yelling and screaming in pain. Next morning she would act like nothing had happened, I don't truly know the reason why she hated me but I then found out why. She was jealous of me of the attention I gotten from my father , her own husband. My brothers weren't the spotlight  and where I was the spotlight they hated me for that they use to tease me, bully  me at school, and torture me  for me being me" she said with tears meeting and eyes redder than ever.

"Hey it's Okay take your time" I said petting  her head.

" one day my dad had invited some friends over for a get together party or whatever you wanna call them had been discussing business about me and what they thought or what he thought was best for me. I was in my bedroom that night and I wrote in my journal every thing that  would be happening in my life. So, I um was writing and I heard the door open and um I seen one of my dads best friends come in closing the door locking it. He was drunk and i could tell, I just looked at him asking him what was he doing. He came over sitting next to me whispering in my ears things i can't recall or want to remember. He then covered my mouth pushing his self on top of me , and i screamed at the top of my lungs but no one could hear me. He-he zipped down my skirt taking it off and he-" by now she could barley breath. I soon put  her  head on my chest laying her down repeating " it's gonna be okay,  that's okay you can wait to tell me  the rest later Okay? Okay" I said shushing her laying my head in hers while she wraps her arms around me crying.

I didn't know she got , I didn't know she wasn't loves and hated by her own family , and  I mean I understand why she has a guard up now. I moved her over and settled her head down looking at the  time and it was now a quarter to 6. I decided to go but as I was getting out the bed, i felt a hand on mines.

"Please stay don't leave me please?" She said and i turned back looking ay her over my shoulder nodding my head. She laid and  looked at me as I undressed. I was left with my sports bra on and my hands boxers while she just looked at me with love?. I came in scooting over turning my back to her saying goodnight even though it was in the day time. Soon I was half sleep until I felt warm breathing on my neck and her with her arms over me and she was snoring pretty loud which i thought was cute. I soon let sleep take over me.

It was in the afternoon after I woke up from this morning. It was around 3pm and I decided to wake up and make some food but I felt something in My chest to see the most beautiful girl laying upon the sunlight. I moved her arms and head off of me laying her back on the pillow gently. I got up leaving the room to go to the kitchen to stir up something for her to eat. I must say it's been pretty crazy , I feel like she was like that last night only because if what's been going on.

"Yah, what are you doing"she says looking at me with her body laid up on the door with her head to the side. 

" What does it look like I'm doing princess?" I say smiling at her while she starts to blush at the sight or what I said. I tell her to sit, while im placing her good in the table. I soon begin to put on my clothes heading back in to the kitchen to get my snacks I bought earlier.

"Where are you going?" She says questioning my authority. 

" I'm leaving, I just came over to make sure u were good and just being a good friend to you " I say while she looks unsure of what to say.

"Thank you " she says hugging me which took me by surprise. I wrapped my arms over her.

"But why do you have to go?"

"I mean unless you want me here"I said. 

"Uhm you can go, thank you bye" she says rushing me out the door. I turn my back against the door, while I can hear her doing the same I'm assuming. I knock back on the door waiting to see of she will open it. She turn the knob starting at me with a small smile.

"What do you want" she said. I'd be lying if I said I wanted her but that's not the point, I just want to get her outthe house.

" come out with me and let's get ice cream then maybe head to my place" I said with a smile.

"wae?" She said moving her head to the side.

"Because I want you to get out the house and live life come on" I say dragging her out the door with her hands in mine.

" Yah aish!" She said yelling but I ignored her. We soon head to the car , getting inside while I start the engine. We soon arrived at the parlor getting in to the line which was very short it was like dairy queen. After ordering we went behind the parlor to sit on the bench being the only ones back here. 

We made small talk and she said something that made me blush on the inside.

"Chloe, you know what I said at the hospital about if he liked you then so should I?" I nodded my head.

"Well um" she said stirring her ice cream around in the cup making me anticipate on what she is gonna say.

" Well um, I do like you... a lot more than I should" she said but whispering the last to herself thinking i didn't hear her.  I just stared at her in awe with my mouth open a bit.

" I know right" shesaid moving my chin up so, that my jaw wasn't at the ground.

"Mianhe for everything I've said to you, I didn't mean it trust me I was just jealous of you" She said.

" why be jealous of me, I'm nothing but a doctor like you" I told her being truthful. She shook her head.

" ani, you had a better upcoming and you show love to people like me even when I wasn't the nicest" she said not staring at me. I lifted her face up smiling shaking my head.

" love huh?, well if that's the case then I love you" I said realizing what I just said to her.

" I see, I love you too" she said whispering to me. I smiled at her laughing about the ice cream on her nose. She shook her head looking at me.

 "What?" She asked me while I was almost in tears as to her being so oblivious to things. I moved my hand taking the ice cream of her nose putting it in to my mouth. Then I stopped laughing when I noticed some in the air and I don't know if she felt that too. She stared at me throwing away my cup then grabbing my hand leading me to the car where we headed back to her apartment and up in to the elavator.