Gorgeous; Xiulay ft. Baekxing

sun-kissed peach

 

She was gorgeous. Her smile, her hair, her nose, everything was gorgeous. 

 

Minseon's eyes happily wandered past her boyfriend's shoulder trying to find the pretty brunette that assaulted her dreams every night ever since they had met in Music and its History class, but her mood suddenly got sour at the sight of the pretty brunette entering the cafeteria hand in hand with a smaller pink haired girl. The small girl said something that made the brunette laughed making Minseon feel tiny butterflies flutter in her stomach but her boyfriend's hand on her knee brought her back from her dreams instantly killing off the butterflies.

Minseon was straight. Minseon had a boyfriend. Minseon-- Minseon found her gorgeous.

 

Most of her Wednesday afternoons were spent dancing next to Yixin, the pretty brunette from the Music and its History class.

Minseon wasn't fond of any physical activity that required constancy and time of her study/homework time but after she overheard her friend talking about Yixin giving free personal dances, she thought maybe it was time for some exercise. Sunhee had laughed and of her sudden interest in dance classes, she then softly whispered encouraging words for Minseon something along the lines ("If it weren't for your boyfriend, I had thought you have a crush on Yixin-unnie.")

It was 4:15, 15 minutes late for his class with Yixin but nothing would ever prepare her for the sight that welcomed her as her knees went weak for a sweaty Yixin stretching in front of her, a tiny short barely covering what shouldn't be seen and her on full display just for Minseon but she tried to be strong, walking over to the pretty brunette without making much noise. Her heart was beating so fast she feared Yixin could hear it but the calm Chinese dancer kept stretching without even glancing at the door where Minseon was seconds ago trying to collect herself.

Minseon's hand touched Yixin's shoulder and the Chinese girl shrieked almost hitting Minseon in the nose but the smaller girl was faster and took several steps back. Yixin smiled at her and apologized.

Yixin bowed and flashed a charming smile to Minseon, disarming her completely, "I thought you had ditched me for something or someone else, Sunhee talks a lot about you and your boyfriend!"

"She does?" Minseon frowned at the mention of her boyfriend but she tried to smile at Yixin erasing the building guilt in her heart, "And for the record, I would never ditch you. I- I had some issues before coming."

The Chinese girl stared at her for a few seconds before resuming her stretching routine and instructing Minseon to do the same. If she had been curious, Minseon didn't notice.

After some stretching and friendly chat, Yixing approach her bowing slightly and jokingly said, "Shall we begin, princess?

Minseon's breath hitched and nervously agreed as soon as she said yes, the room was filled with heavy panting and snickers screeching.

Minseon tried to pretend Yixing was an awful person to stop her feelings from borning but the brunette was the sweetest person she had ever met which made her even more appealing in Minseon's eyes, reviving her butterflies. 

And that's how most of her Wednesday afternoons started to be filled with Yixin, the pretty brunette from the Music and its History class. 

 

 

Byun Baekhee was the smaller pink hair (now red hair) girl that was with Yixin months ago in the cafeteria, she was loud and funny the total opposite of Minseon, calm and collected. They had become closer over the time Yixin had invited Baekhee to their private sessions and Minseon didn't mind or that's what she told herself, a smile plastered on her face every time Yixin asked if she could bring Baekhee over. She tried to. It wasn't hard to miss the way Baekhee looked at Yixin because it was the same look Minseon had when she looked at Yixin.

But she wasn't like Baekhee, maybe she wasn't enough to reach her own perfection.

 

Minseon growled as her eyes narrowed at the pair of girls playing in the sand, Baekhee's hand way too up in Yixin's inner thigh and her tiny bikini wasn't helping Minseon feel any better about it. She had tried her best to pay her boyfriend all the attention but her eyes will always drift back to the giggly brunette on the sand, brown hair tied up into a messy ponytail leaving her neck and back exposed to Minseon. 

Minseon wanted so bad to trail her hands up Yixin's spine, kissing every inch of her skin, mouth spilling praises of her perfection making her quiver under her body and moan her name until she was a total mess but she could fantasize of something that was far from her reach. She wasn't enough to touch what full happiness was.

 

As her boyfriend placed his arm around her waist, Baekhee would gently back hug Yixin and rest her chin on the brunette's shoulder.

As her boyfriend inched closer to kiss her, Minseon saw Yixin smiled and inched closer too, pink lips parting to meet another pair of pink lips.

As her boyfriend closed his eyes and tenderly kissed her lips, her eyes trembled at the sight of full pink lips finally touched the other girl's lips.

As her boyfriend smiled at her and said I love you, both girls silently giggled and whispered the words Minseon wished she could hear from those lips.

 

Months later after their kiss, Minseon couldn't help but fantasize about her lips too. Her full lips trailing down Minseon's fair skin as she , promises of making her feel so good she wouldn't regret ever coming to her. Her legs were drawn apart by the beautiful Chinese as her brown hair fell onto her shoulders and covered her exposed .

"What does Min-unnie want?" the pretty brunette whispered in her ear, wet tongue her earlobe, "does she want Yixin-unnie as much as she wants you?"

Minseon moaned and shivered, Yixin giggled and kissed her way down Minseon's body. 

"You're such a good girl for me, unnie," Yixin murmured leaving open-mouthed kisses up Minseon's trembling thighs. "Unnie?"

Minseon hummed in acknowledge and the brunette smile, "when will you come and me hard?"

 

Minseon snapped out of her dream and stared in disbelief at her lower part, wet spots could be seen in her underwear. She blushed hard and covered her face with her pillow, what was I thinking?

 

 

Minseon yelled, punching her bag as tears streamed down her reddened cheeks. She felt so dumb for ever believing she could be perfect and enough to finally touch perfection, she hated herself for hoping... But she hated Yixin more. For being so gorgeous and beautiful, for making her smile and fall in love even though she knew she wasn't enough.

She hated her so much for making her feel this way. She hated her.

 

But she didn't, she couldn't.

Yixin smiled and Minseon fell unarmed.

Her boyfriend smiled at her too but Minseon could only smile back feeling her heart void of any emotion.

As her boyfriend looked at her, Minseon looked over to Yixin who looked at Baekhee and Baekhee looked at her.

It wasn't meant to be... or maybe it was if she had only been enough if she had only been perfect enough.  

 

 

After years of crying and faking smiles, Minseon accepted her own perfection. Her heart into tiny pieces but finally perfect for herself, perfect enough. Minseon looked up and smiled at Yixin who smiled back.

Maybe we weren't meant to be but even though, we were meant to change each other.

 

Minseon thought she was gorgeous... and she still does.