Random Alien!au no one asked for (〃´・ω・`)ゝ

sun-kissed peach

tiny note: I tried writing a fully coherent and nice alien au but I kinda fail so I'm just going to write random scenarios of this universe, please, forgive my ugly , I hope you like this work full of bs! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

 

1.

Baekyun looks over his shoulder and curiously eyes the trio behind their table, beautiful gemstones circled their necks forming a choker, pretty eyes blending perfectly with their skin tone. His heart flutters when one of them looks up and smiles, a single dimple capturing Baekhyun's heart and leaving him breathless. The man giggles and waves signaling for him to move to their table and Baekhyun almost pleases the beautiful ruby choker angel when a hand on his arm stops him.

"I wouldn't move to theirs if I were you," Jongin's voice makes Baekhyun hesitate and eye the foreign alien "he just wants to your energy through , Baekhyun."

The beautiful alien sees his hesitance and pouts, pink full bottom lip out in the cutest form possible. 

"Seriously, Baekhyun" and he gives up, sitting down again trying to erase the pretty smile from his mind.

"I wouldn't mind feeding him through , Jongin, look at him!" Baekhyun protests and glances at the boy who was now way too close to his friends, red pointy ears, and pink tongue out to his fellow blue-skin friend. That irked something inside him. 

Jongin sighs, "you don't get it, Baek, he's a Eukaristri! Especially a red one, you shouldn't go near him if you seriously want to keep yourself sane."

"Explain me then, what is so problematic about them, uhm?"

"You live far away from their planet but my planet is relatively close to theirs so I've seen scary stuff about them," Jongin shivers and glances at the trio too, gaze lingering a little too long. "The red one is problems, the lilac one is kinda inoffensive but wouldn't hesitate to ruin you" he looks at Baekhyun and secretly signals the pretty boy with a lilac choker with tiny lilac droplets covering all his shoulders from the trio, beautiful lilac droplets. "and finally, the blue one is the calmest of all but don't let their calmness fool you. When they get hungry, he can become as problematic as the red one so no contact with any of them."

Baekhyun pouts and Jongin nods but a sudden pale pink hand is placed on Jongin's shoulder startling his poor friend, both boys look up and gasp at the pretty man in front of them, "can I join you? 

"You-" Jongin stutters but it's cut by the pretty alien's laugh melting both boys.

"My name is Yixing and I'm a Eukaristri" he kisses both of their lips and smiles, "what about yours, boys?"

"Y-you just kissed me!" Jongin yells and slaps Yixing's hand away from his body, blushing a pretty blue over his cheeks and ears.

"Oh? Shouldn't have done that? It's the greeting on my planet!" he innocently tells and inches closer to his tan skin friend, "are you a Teranian?"

Jongin gapes at him and Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "yes, he is but excuse him, he doesn't work well around" pretty boys like you "other aliens."

Yixing's attention is now completely set on him, purple eyes piercing his soul, "that's such a pity, you know? I wanted to play a little with both of you."

Jongin chokes and grabs Baekhyun's hand standing up and towering over the Eukaristri, "we don't but thanks for considering us for your-"

"You don't? But your body says another thing" Yixing smirks, his red choker shining brightly down the cafeteria's lights and his hand works his way up Jongin's chest, he looks at Baekhyun and softly kisses his ear, whispering a low "my room is 1007, visit me whenever you want"

He hears Jongin's breath hitch and Yixing parts from them smiling brightly, "I can't wait to feel complete again"

And the poor Teranian chokes again.

 

2.

 

"I can't believe he proposed to us so openly!" Jongin whines, "He pinched my so hard I ing swear even my second felt it!"

"That's just- Wait, you have two ?" Baekhyun asks and Jongin shrugs as if it was normal which it wasn't, not at all.

"Of course I have two! What do you think I am? A human?"

"I'm an Alyan and I have one, you weirdo!"

"Well, that's less fun" Jongin laughs and lays on his bed "I get to experience double pleasure, what's bad about that?"

"Oh, shut up, you're embarrassing"

 

3.

 

Baekhyun wasn't really close to any species besides Gluntus because of his planet's location, too far away from other planets but that didn't really stop him from entering SM Academy. Jongin was his first friend when he entered the academy one year ago and if he had to be honest, it was great Jongin was there for him.

"Okay, Baek, just extend your arm" Jongin instructs through his ear device, "yes! Now gently bend it over the wall- no, that's too rough! I said gently, you idiot"

Baekhyun huffs and tries again but suddenly, a pale pink hand covers his. 

"Do you need help, Baekhyun?" The pretty Eukaristri from the cafeteria asks with a bright smile on his face, "can I?"

Baekhyun dumbly nods and watches Yixing bend his whole body together with the rectangular machine.

"Baekhyun? What's Yixing doing here? WHY IS HE PUTTING HIS ON YOUR FACE? BAEKHYUN, BE STRONG!" Jongin yells but Baekhyun stares at the soft expanse of pinkish skin Yixing doesn't bother in covering with his own planet robes or the Academy's uniform.

"Uhm, Yixing-"

The Eukaristri turns around and defiantly smiles, cheekbones covered with a delicious lilac blush, "Baekhyun-ssi, can you help me with this?"

Baekhyun nods and faintly registers Jongin's voice yelling at him for falling for Yixing's charms but seriously, how could he not?

Yixing smirks and tugs Baekhyun's shirt making the poor boy fall on top of him, he smiles and briefly kisses his forehead, "so... can we finally start what I proposed?"

Baekhyun had never shivered so hard in his life.

 

4.

 

"Jongin! Baekhyun!"

Jongin groans and tries to hide from the pretty alien.

"Hey, don't hide from me!" Yixing pouts and grabs Jongin's arm pulling him closer to his body, "don't be shy, Jonginnie, we already ed!"

Jongin chokes and scrambles away for Yixing's laughing form, Baekhyun rolls his eyes and slides his hand between Yixing's legs.

"Hyung, how about another round?" Baekhyun rasps out as he stares Yixing's face contort into one of pleasure and nods. The Alyan smiles and takes Yixing away from the corridor.

"Hey don't leave me! I'm important too!" the Teranian screams and follows them.

 

5. 

 

"I can't believe you have a and a all in one," Jongin gasps as he works his way down Yixing's body "so if we wanted to have a baby-"

"Shut up and me now." Yixing growls and harshly pulls Jongin's hair. 

"Although, Jongin, you have two ! I don't know what you're talking about" Baekhyun grins at his Teranian boyfriend with a fond smile but said boy stops and looks at him with a glare.

"It's double pleasure! I already told-"

Yixing nags, "Shut up or I'm leaving both of you here!"

"Awww, you wouldn't" Baekhyun and Jongin coo at the same time, Yixing huffs indignantly and sits properly over Jongin's lap.

"ing try me"

 

6.

 

"JONGIN, YOU DUMB IDIOT!" Baekhyun shrieks and punches Jongin's arm making the latter whine and snuggle closer to Yixing's gem-ly neck. "Don't you dare hide from me, Teranian Kim Jongin, code 88!"

"Uh, he means business" Yixing silently mouths to Jongin who just shrugs and moves even closer to Yixing.

"I tried, Baek" Yixing says and snuggles with the uninterested Teranian.

"This is it, I'm breaking up with both of you" Baekhyun grumbles with his arms crossed, "I will never let you two tap this again, not even Yixing's cute pink hands will make me weak again! Jongin's blue can go themselves! I'm-"

Yixing pulls Baekhyun's hand and makes him join their cuddle party, "shut up and kiss me, Alyan"

Baekhyun gasps and relaxes in Yixing's arms without much thought, "now, you mean business"

The cute Eukaristri grins and kisses the Alyan. 

"I always mean business, you dumb idiot"

 

7. 

 

Baekhyun darkly glares at the cute Flavos flirting with Yixing from across the room, Jongin tries to ignore those two with ruffling his now too long black hair and he really tries but Baekhyun's soft light was distracting the Teranian from his inspection task.

"I swear I will ing knock you out if you don't turn yourself off," Jongin snarls as he tugs Baekhyun's shining tail. "Look-

"She's stealing our boyfriend and you are here doing nothing!" the Alyan protests, his white piercing light slowly tuning down until it was faint enough for Jongin's yellow eyes to focus on Baekhyun.

"Now, Yixing is our boyfriend, he wouldn't cheat on us" Jongin smiles and glances at Yixing who was calmly talking with the petite girl, the Teranian knew who she was from dance class: Kang Seulgi, the pretty Flavos with an even prettier heart. She wouldn't try to enter Yixing's pants anyway, he was too spicy for her. 

 

8.

 

"Jongin?" Yixing whispers with his head down, hands clasped together and bodies shaking with adrenaline after their couple dance performance. Jongin happily hums and noses Yixing's ruby choker with affection.

"I love you"

Jongin grins and kisses Yixing's neck, "I love you too"

 

9. 

 

Yixing glares at Baekhyun and smacks his head, "I was so worried, you ! I thought you-you"

"Shh, Yixing, come here baby" Baekhyun grabs Yixing and kisses his forehead, "I'm fine, baby, don't worry. It was a small incident with the ship but everything was fine."

Yixing sobs in Baekhyun's arms and bawls, "I thought I lost y-you after the connection broke, Baekhyun, I-"

"No, baby, you will never lose me," Baekhyun softly kisses his lips and smiles. "I love you, Yixing"

The sobbing Eukaristri cries harder and clutches Baekhyun's uniform, "I love you too, you idiot"

"Now, you can't leave without us!" Yixing sniffs.

"I won't leave you and Jongin, I love you. Both of you."

Baekhyun hugs him tighter and murmurs, "I will never leave without bringing home with me"

 

10.

 

"Jongin, I swear to God if you don't move your from there I will-"

"Baekhyun, come here" Jongin interrupts and smiles at his boyfriend.

"Hell no! We need to leave right now!"

Jongin rolls his eyes but obeys and walks over to his Alyan boyfriend, "have I ever told you how cute you look when angry?"

"I won't look cute when I cut your two " Baekhyyun quips without blinking.

"I love you, Baek, I love you so much" Jongin confesses and moves forward to kiss Baekhyun's gaping mouth. Their mold perfectly together, it was so soft and tender. Baekhyun chuckles and holds the blue skin man closer to his chest.

"I love you too, Jongin, so so much"

 

11.

 

Yixing looks up and smiles at his two boyfriends, "Jongin-ah, Baekhyun-ah, will both of you marry me?"

Baekhyun screams and launches towards Yixing, Jongin freezes and stares at his two boyfriends giggle on the floor.

"Jongin?" Yixing murmurs and looks at him with worried eyes, "was it too soon? I'm-"

The Teranian smiles and tugs Yixing's shirt pulling him up for a kiss, "Shut up and kiss your fiancee"

 

 

12: bonus (。•̀ᴗ-)✧   

 

Y'all probably wondering how these losers actually look in their alien form so here I will explain how they look because my terrible descriptions throughout the whole are (I'm sorry): 

Kim Jongin, Teranian, code 88: he comes from a planet called Teran that is pretty similar to Earth but they've slight differences (their moon is a soft baby blue, trees, and plants instead of green have different shades of yellow, their sky is lilac and most of their houses are made of glass, a very resistant glass). Teranians can have tan skin or pale yellow skin, their blush is blue, depending of their family ranking in the military they can fur or not but it you don't have it's not really bad because most of the Teranians with lots of furs are (forcefully) taken by the military to serve their planet, they've two and women can decide with their own body if they want or not children ( is useless for women in Teran lmao), they've really long black or grey hair, they've yellow eyes but if you have yellow skin your eyes will be a soft blue, their planet is known for being peacemakers and kinda traditional. Not really into shameless acts of or requests of in an open space (cough cough cafeteria cough cough). Anywayyy, I think that's it for Jongin!

Byun Baekhyun, Alyan, code 04: his planet is called Alya, there is a looot of light there thanks to their luminous citizens but the similitudes between Earth and Alya are nonexistent. Alyans usually live under water but they're a lot that lives inland too. The majority of their plants are huge balls of soft tissue that create most of the fruits and vegetables they need, their community is fully vegetarian and all of their animals are more pets or guardians that actual food. Alyans have a long luminous tail that only appears when they're angry or in danger or but that's just for the Royals, to be honest. Their anatomy is really similar to a human's body but except with some exceptions like the tail and a small golden crown on top of their heads, it's natural. They can't take it off, it's not that big and it's actually really pretty because it glows whenever his tail and eyes too. Depending on the Alyan it can vary their light's color which it doesn't really mean anything if you get darker or lighter colors, it's just your color. For Teranians and other Aliens, Alyans' light is too bright for their eyes so hence Jongin stops Baekhyun before he blinds half of the class. Oh, and in Alya, they can choose who gets pregnant in the relationship because there must be a ritual to have a baby so Alyans don't really need condoms. That was basically Baekhyun.

Zhang Yixing, Eukaristri, code 10: his planet is called Eukaristri which means pleasure in Greek, their citizens are ually active and have an attractive scent that helps them find a mate. Eukaristris are a combination of a nymph and Incubus, they need to have to actually survive so yeah, Yixing is pretty active. Their planet is like dream, their sky is a soft pink with always present stars that can actually shine throughout the day, their sun isn't as bright as ours, their trees are different tones of pale greens and oranges, and the water is lilac. Eukaristris have gem chokers of different colors: red (love , really needy), lilac (the balance, they like but they wouldn't die for it unless they're hungry), and blue (calm but like Jongin said, don't let them fool you). Red choker owners have pale pink skin, purple eyes, pointy red ears, pink blood and an incredible libido. Lilac chokers owners have gems spread from their choker to their shoulders and it goes down until their lower back, if you imagine it it's kinda hot (all Eukaristris have gems all over their bodies but only the lilac ones have this specific pattern, they look like lilac rain droplets), their eyes can be either be orange or white, they have a tail, and their facial features are similar to a cat's. Blue choker owners have pale blue skin, blond or red hair, grey eyes, pointy red ears, blue tongue, and a small flower tattoo in their thigh (it erases itself when the owner feeds through for the first time). Eukaristris are okay with and shameless acts of in front of everyone because of their nature, they're hermaphrodite so they can choose who will carry the baby too, most aliens close to their planet are kinda wary of them because of their wild attitudes whenever they're hungry but they've become controlling it. Although they're kinda crazy for they are really really intelligent, a lot of the many alien scientist discoveries were made by Eukaristris and aliens do favor them because of that but still, some are scared of them (a.k.a Teranians but well). I think that's it for my baby.

 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS MESS! 

THANK YOU FOR READING!