I saw a new side of you..

Story Of Us..

Ye seul wake up and reach her phone, she saw katalk from jiyong.

‘Good Morning Han Ye Seul, Did you sleep well last night? I have morning class & basketball practice today, do your best for festival rehearsal this evening, fighting!’ ye seul smile and reply

‘Good Morning Kwon Jiyong, I sleep well last night. Thank you, you too do well for your basketball practice, don’t get hurt’

After replying jiyong katalk, ye seul go to kitchen to drink some water, hyunah and yumi at kitchen having their breakfast. Jiyeon still sleeping.

“Ye seul-ah, where are you going last night? We back last night you not home yet, did you say you wanted to have some rest after practice yesterday?” ask yumi as soon as she saw ye seul come out from her room.

“Yesterday? Ahh, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys, something happen on my way back” ye seul casually replied yumi question and sit down then drink her milk.

“Something happen? What do you mean? Are you hurt?” hyunah turn to ask ye seul.

“No! It’s not like that, just.. I met someone” ye seul slowly start to tell her friend about meeting jiyong again yesterday.

“Met someone? Who?” ask yumi.

“Kwon jiyong” replied ye seul. Ye seul answer make yumi and hyunah speechless and the two of them make an eye contact.

“Seriously? Don’t lie to us Han Ye Seul” yumi ask for confirmation.

“Yeah, actually it’s just an coincidence, I almost get hit by motorcycle while I’m waiting for the light to green so I can cross the road. It’s my mistake I stand at outside the line, and I didn’t hear the motorcycle hone because I put my earphone on. So jiyong save me from getting hit by motorcycle that’s all” ye seul explain to her friend how she meet jiyong last night.

“Then? What’s his reaction? Seeing you? In Seoul?” ask hyunah.

“Shock.” Ye seul replied simply. Then she continue “He bring me to Han river to calm myself because of the ‘almost get hit situation’ so we talk, that’s all nothing much guys”

“Wow, serious ye seul, nothing much? 9 years babe, 9 years you guys apart now meet again after 9 years, after what happen, you say nothing much?” yumi still speechless with ye seul answer. “Are you okay? How do you feel after meet him back?” yumi continued.

“I’m okay. After 9 years, I meet him back, it’s feel like a dream you know, fate” ye seul try to remember what happen last night, it’s feel like dream to ye seul.

“We glad to hear that you okay, I hope this kind of meet would not make you cry all night again” yumi replied. Ye seul smile.

 

D-day of univ festival, 1:00pm. Ye seul wake up and get ready to go to univ. hyunah, jiyeon and yumi have to go first because they still have thing to make sure the stage are completely done before the show started. Ye seul go to coffee shop before she go to univ. while she waiting for her drinks, she receive katalk from jiyong.

‘Ye-seul fighting for today!’ ye seul smile and reply

‘Thank you jiyong-ah! Are you going to see the festival tonight?’ Ye seul ask.

‘I’m not sure, if my coach tell us to practice till night, maybe I can’t go to your festival, actually I really want to go, but I’m not sure yet, we waiting for our coach to confirm it’ jiyong reply.

‘Ohh really? Hmm I wish you could come. I mean you and your friends, you guys could enjoy at that festival’ ye seul reply.

‘I can’t promise you yet ye-seul, what are you going to perform? Solo? Group?’ jiyong ask.

‘Both. For solo, I will sing my own song that I wrote. For group we will sing and dance.’ Ye seul reply

‘You wrote song and you will sing it tonight? Seriously? I really need to find excuse, so that I could go to the festival’ jiyong reply hurriedly.

‘Jiyong-ah, you don’t have to do that’ ye seul reply and giggle.

‘Well, maybe I should, I really want to see you sing Han ye seul, I really do’ jiyong reply.

‘Fine, so maybe I will meet you tonight?’ ask ye seul.

‘Yup, see you tonight Han ye seul, fighting!’ jiyong reply.

 

After jiyong reply ye seul katalk he go to court for practice. He ask his friend about tonight practice.

“Yahh, did coach tell you guys yet about tonight extra practice?” ask jiyong to his teammate.

“Not yet” replied one of his teammate.

Suddenly yongbae come.

“Yahh Kwon Jiyong! Coach calling for you” yongbae tell jiyong and sits beside him.

“Ohh, Alright” jiyong gets up and go directly to coach room.

“Did you call me Coach Kim?” ask jiyong to their coach.

“Ohh jiyong, yes I called you, I’m want to ask your opinion about tonight practice, don’t you think it’s over because for me you guys had enough practice every evening, is that good for you and your teammate continue practice until night fall?” ask Coach Kim.

“Hmm, for me as basketball athlete, we already practice in evening, so we need rest, as usual after we finish our practice we go home and relax our muscle and get enough sleeps so that we will get enough rest for the day. If at night we have a practice maybe it will cause some problem with our body because we would not get enough rest and sleeps.” Jiyong answered professionally, while thinking he can go to univ festival tonight.

“I guess you have point jiyong, you guys should get some rest. That’s okay, I will discuss this with our director, don’t worry. You guys should have some rest tonight okay? The competition with all univ in Korea, next week, you guys should do well” Coach Kim try to remind jiyong about the competition.

“Yes, coach we will” answer jiyong while smile.

“Ohh, tonight I guess, univ festival, it’s tonight right?” ask coach suddenly.

“Yes, coach” replied jiyong with clueless expression.

“Then bring your team there, I’m sure you guys will have some fun there, it will help you guys to reduce the stress too” Coach Kim tell them to go to univ festival.

“Ohh, actually we talk about this, I don’t knoe that you allow us to go, now we have no choice to have some fun there” replied jiyong happily.

“Just go, have fun! You guys still young. But remember the competition is next week” Coach Kim give his permission.

“We will not forget about it, coach.” Jiyong smile and about to leave, he turn around again and said “and thank you so much coach” jiyong smile excitedly and leave the coach room. Coach Kim just smile look at jiyong.

“Guys come here! I have some great news” jiyong screams to his teammate that still practicing.

“What is it jiyong?” ask joohyuk.

“We don’t have night practice and today we can go back early and come back here” jiyong announce the great news with a smile.

“Why we come back here again? I think we should get rest at home tonight?” ask one of their teammate.

“The reason you go back early is get ready for tonight, and come back here to enjoy the univ festival” jiyong explain the reason.

“Seriously jiyong? We going to univ festival?” ask jongsuk.

“Yup, Coach tell us to have some fun there tonight, and remember nest week is South Korea Basketball competition, we must do our best. Get it?” jiyong tell his teammate.

“Yes, Captain!” all players answer jiyong.

 

 Ye seul, hyunah, jiyeon and yumi getting ready for the univ festival stage will start about 2 hours. Ye seul finish her makeup and put her cloth on. She get nervous because jiyong will see her on the stage tonight, it’s the first time she going to show her different side of her to him.

“Are you nervous?” ask yumi because she look at ye seul attitude since a while ago.

“A little” ye seul answer shortly.

“Jiyong come?” yumi ask again.

“Yeah” ye seul walk to makeup station to check her face.

“That’s why you nervous” yumi said with a smile.

“Hey relax babe” hyunah tell ye seul to relax.

“I’m trying” ye seul sits at sofa.

Hyunah and yumi just laugh at ye seul attitude. Jiyeon come after going out to take some drinks at stall outside the hall.

“I think I saw basketball team earlier, they usually didn’t come don’t they?” jiyeon ask curiously

“I guess” hyunah replied.

“Ye seul-ah, I saw jiyeon outside the hall—“

“He coming? Oh my god! I’m super nervous right now” ye seul cut jiyeon words.

“Hey hey hey, relax you not going to die!” yumi try to calm ye seul down.

It’s 8pm, the show will start any minute, the audience start to fill the hall, including jiyong, jongsuk, yongbae and joohyuk sits in the middle of the hall. The Show start.

“Welcome to K Univ Festival! Tonight performance are HOT! Because tonight the music department will take this stage and also you guys heart away!  Are you ready for first performance? Let’s rock it!” – MC

After 3 performance from first year.

“Wow! Isn’t that awesome? Now we will introduce our K Univ Queen to rock the stage!” – MC

“Guys, even if we made a mistake, the show must go on. Ready to rock the stage?” ye seul ask her group

“Yes!”

“Let’s go”

First Song – Girls generation – You Think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITdNOLXSyGU

 

Second Song - Girls generation – Holiday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnBrCHAqJJY

 

Third Song - Girls generation – Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKpDI6ZqRrs

 

Forth Song - Girls generation – All night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSFRVCwGwfc

 

Jiyong amaze while look at ye seul on the stage sing and dance, it his first time heard and saw her like that, she really amazing, he smile and keep his eyes on her without look at others.

After the group show done, ye seul rush to dressing room to change her cloth and get ready for her next solo performance.

“Han ye seul! Good luck!” yumi give a strength to ye seul before she going to stage.

“You too” ye seul replied and smile.

It’s time for hyunah performed, she performed song ‘Babe’ and ‘How’s This’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9mhuyzizg - Babe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWbOgBA8kg – How’s this

Next yumi, she performed, ‘I wanna dance’ and ‘What do I do’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEf5kXLB6Bs – I wanna dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo1p-GDDiLQ – What do I do

“Wow, it’s very hot tonight, this year she going to performed her own song, that she wrote, Han ye seul everyone!” – MC

Jiyong smile widely when he heard ye seul name being called.

Ye seul go to middle of the stage and talk.

“Hey everyone, it’s really nice to be here again this year, actually the song that I will perform tonight is about my own experience, hope you like it” ye seul start her song ‘fine’ and ‘make me love you’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb6v5tTo60g – fine + make me love you

 

-Fine Lyric-

On a ripped piece of paper

I wrote down how I really feel

And it gets clear, somethin’ bout you

Yeah, you and I are similar but different

Do you feel the same way?

I’m getting my hopes up

 

When one day, one month, one year passes

Will we be living different lives?

 

Not me

It won’t be easy for me

Still, you fill up my days

Not yet

I tell myself, like a fool

I can’t swallow the words that linger in my mouth

It’s not fine

Ah ah ah ah it’s not fine

 

With my hair tightly tied up

I’m cleaning up my messy room

I’m looking for somethin’ new

 

Sometimes, I get this overwhelming feeling

Of having to do something

So I move around for no reason

 

When one day, one month, one year passes

You said you’d probably smile and reminisce but

 

Not me

It won’t be easy for me

Still, you fill up my days

Not yet

I tell myself, like a fool

I can’t swallow the words that linger in my mouth

It’s not fine

Ah ah ah ah it’s not fine

 

Between the meaningless jokes, back-and-forth conversations

And all the people, I look like I’m fine

I pretend to be numb and I try to smile

I try to turn around from your shadow but

 

I keep thinking

About our last moment

The words “take care” was it for our plain breakup

Not yet

I tell myself, like a fool

I can’t swallow the words that linger in my mouth

It’s not fine

Ah ah ah it’s not fine oh

Ah ah ah it’s not fine

 

-Make Me Love You Lyric-

Make me love you

Make me love you

Shadows come from the light in the darkness

In times that are even lonelier

The hand that was carefully held out

I couldn’t hold it, I’ve only hesitated but

 

My heart already trembles, I keep getting scared

On this night when you secretly held out your hand

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Every day, I enter into a different world

I was a butterfly, attracted to the temptation

I’ve fallen into a sweet scent

How do I look?

 

Farther, a little bit farther, high in the sky

I’ve come a white star as I fly away

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Never seen it before

(Such warm eyes)

Deeply place me in your universe

(I’ll close my eyes)

Take me far away

And make me love you

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Make me love you