That time I saw you..

Story Of Us..

11419097_1627607467481645_2061220228_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAxOTE0MTA0NTAyNDEwNjU2Mw%3D%3D.2&se=7

9 years ago...

 

“Ye Seul- ah, are you okay” mom nayeon asking.

“I’m okay aunt, just a little bit nervous, it’s been awhile I’ve been to Korea” ye seul replied.

“Don’t be, I will be alright there, you remember yumi my daughter, hyunah mom Isabel daughter and jiyeon mom Alice daughter right? They will help you there, so don’t worry okay?” mom nayeon try to comfort her friend daughter.

“Yeah, I remember them, and I miss them, we used to play together when me and my mom come to visit you, mom Isabel and mom Alice in Korea” ye seul replied while remember her memories with her friend in korea.

"Attention for passengers Korean Air, flight KE 3018 from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seoul (ICN), departure time 20:45 pm, gate 23" airport announcement.

“It’s our flight, let’s go” mom Isabel tell them to get up ready for boarding the flight.

After 12 hours, 26 minutes, finally ye Seul arrive in Seoul with mom nayeon, mom Isabel and mom Alice. Dad Jaebom with yumi, jiyeon and hyunah waiting them in front airport arriving waiting space.

As soon as ye seul to be seen at arriving door the 3 girl scream her name loudly “Ye Seul-ah!” and immediately hug her tightly.

“We miss you so much!” hyunah said.

Aunt nayeon hug her husband Dad jaebom and giggling because of their attitude as soon as they met their far away friend.

“I think you guys should hug your mother first before you hug your friend” said mom Isabel to her daughter.

“I’m glad you arrived safely mom, but I miss ye seul so much, ottokaji?” replied hyunah with her silly face.

“Fine, I will not give you chocolate that I buy when I’m in LA” provoke mom Isabel to her silly daughter.

“Aaaaa omma, I miss you so much, I can’t sleep well at night because you so far away from me” as soon as she heard about chocolate, hyunah immediately hug her mom and start her act.

“Stop with your act hyunah, I know you well enough” replied mom Isabel to her silly daughter.

Dad Jaebom, mom nayeon, mom Alice, ye seul, yumi and jiyeon become audience and laugh because of Aunt Isabel and hyunah drama.

As soon Ye seul go to her room she laying in the bed, tired because of jet lag.


“Ye seul-ah, irona pali we have to go to school, ye seul-ah” said yumi and she tap ye seul shoulder to make her wake up.

 “I put your uniform in your wardrobe, my mom ask me to put in there, you should wake up, wash yourself and go downstairs to have a breakfast or else we late for school, it’s your first day school in Korea remember? Come on, wake up” order yumi as soon as she saw ye seul eyes are open, without take time to wait ye seul completely awake she already finish telling everything what she must do.

As soon as yumi close her room door ye seul get up and get ready for school.

Ye seul look at her mom pic with smile on her face and said “It’s my first day school in Korea, wish me luck mom”

After ye seul and yumi take a breakfast, hyunah and jiyeon arrived in front of their house waiting for them to go out, every morning hyunah and jiyeon always go to yumi house, the three of them always walk together to school every day.

 

Four of them arrived seoul art middle school, hyunah and jiyeon go to class first, yumi take ye seul to principle room, to make a report to their principle about transferring school.

 

Ye seul wait for Miss Jisoo at outside of teacher room. She shock with load voice a guy calling for his friend loudly. She saw they seems close, one guy caught her vision the guy that annoyed his friend call his name loadly, as the whole school can hear. She giggle with their action.

 

Jiyong- ah” scream yongbae as soon he saw jiyong walk in the hallway to go to classroom.

“Yahh, don’t do that, it’s really embarrassing you know” said jiyong to yongbae.

“Yahh, it’s really hurt, why I can’t call you like that, I afraid you didn’t hear me” sulking yongbae.

“Aaaiishhh, okay fine, do whatever you want, huh” said jiyong.

“he he, ohh yahh jiyong-ah, did you hear, our school have new transfer student” yongbae ears picking to their teacher conversation about new transfer student in teacher room just now.

“I heard she from US” continue jongsuk.

“I heard she pretty, smart and…” continued joohyuk

“And?” ask jiyong. “Cute” answer joohyuk.


At that time school bells ringing alert all student to go to their classroom immediately the class will start soon.

Jiyoung seat at his seat back last row near window can saw school field from his seat.

“Jiyong-ah” yongbae shouts slowly.

“What?!” jiyong annoyed to answer yongbae.

Yongbae point at outside of class there’s teacher and girl student.

“So?” jiyong ask

“New transfer student” answer yongbae.

Jiyong saw new transfer student, she tied her black hair to high ponytail, she has fair skin really white. Jiyong stare at her blankly.

“Yahh” yongbae shouts at jiyong.

“Ohh, what?” jiyong surprised because of yongbae.

“Is she pretty?” yongbae ask.

“Just ordinary” said jiyong and he continue look back at school field outside the window.

 

Ye seul follow miss jisoo her classroom teacher to class, as soon as she arrived in front of her class 1-2, she saw hyunah, yumi and jiyeon at the back last row of the class waving at her. Finally she can smiled happily because she really want to go same class with them.

Actually mom nayeon recommend ye seul to Miss jisoo yumi classroom teacher because it her first time attend school in Korea, mom nayeon afraid that ye seul can’t adjust herself in this school without friends help.

Her teacher goes to class, ye seul still out from the class waiting for her teacher call her to come in.

“I have announcement to tell you guys, you will have a new friend today, there’s new transfer student in our class, Han Ye Seul come in” said miss jisoo their classroom teacher.

Ye seul come in to the class, stand beside Miss Jisoo. “Greet your new friend, ye seul” said Miss Jisoo

“Hai, my name is Han Ye seul, I’m from US, but don’t worry I can speak Korean well, because both of my parents are Korean, we just stay there because of my parents work.” Ye seul start to greet her new classmates.

“Why you move here? Is your parents transfer work here?” ask one of boy in that classroom.

“No, my mom died 3 month ago, so I move here and live with my aunt” answer ye seul calmly.

“Sorry about that” that boy feel sorry for his question earlier.

“It’s okay” ye seul answer and smile.

“Okay it’s enough for greeting session, if you want to know more about ye seul ask her when break time okay. Ye seul, you can seat at the back next to yumi table” Miss Jisoo said.

Ye Seul walk to her table near window, at her right yumi in front yumi is hyunah and jiyeon just in front of me.