We meet again...

Story Of Us..

That night.. ye seul sit on her bed. She flashback the time she have to leave jiyong at Seoul, forget about how her feel for him and then she have move and transferred school to Busan with yumi family.

 

“I’ve been thinking of your punishment earlier”

“What is it”

“Forget me” “Will you?”

One word make jiyong silent a while then he said.

“Why?”

“Please, don’t ask. I’m going in, bye. Goodnight”

Ye seul walk to her house, jiyong said before ye seul get in her house

“I’ll be waiting for you, if not I’ll find you, no matter what, I will, I’m not going to forget you”

 

That was the last word ye seul heard from jiyong on that night.

Every time she remember what happen that night between her and jiyong, her heart hurt so much, broken into pieces. After moving to Busan, ye seul start her new life, she and yumi attend art school in Busan. Since both of them have passion in music. She and yumi focus on their passion until they go to high school. In high school they become the best student at that school because of their talent. Every one said that both of them born to be talented. They won every competition held in Busan. Third year of high school, ye seul and yumi offer to go to Seoul to attend an competition in Seoul but both of them refuse to go because they not yet ready to go back to Seoul after what happen.

 

‘I’m pretty sure I heard her name, name that I never forget, never fade in my mind and my heart’ jiyong speak in his heart because of he heard some familiar name in court that evening.

“Yahhh Kwon Jiyong! Let’s partyyyy!! Wooo!!!” jong suk call jiyong to join him dance. While he dance with girls.

Jiyong and his basketball celebrate at some club at hongdae because they win the competition earlier, yeah it’s a friendly match but if they win they must celebrate it. It’s a MUST thing to do after they win any competition.

Jiyong go to rooftop to take some air, yongbae approach him.

“Yah, are you okay?” ask yongbae.

“Yeah, I’m okay” replied jiyong lazily while drink wine.

“No you not, yah, I know you for a long time kwon jiyong, don’t lie to me, I notice after the match finish you keep zone out from the real world, tell me what it is?” yongbae still not satisfied with jiyong answer, because jiyong look different since the match ends.

“No, I’m just-“

“Just what?” before jiyong finish his word, joohyuk come with jongsuk to rooftop and ask.

“Tell us, jiyong, that’s what friend for right?” tell jongsuk as he pat jiyong back.

“I’m just hear something weird today, no it’s not just today, almost every day, not just hear, I guess I saw someone that quite familiar” jiyong explain to his friend what he experience lately.

“Hear what?” yongbae ask.

“Saw what?” joohyuk turn to ask.

“When?” jongsuk joined to ask jiyong.

“Her name, her face and the way she walk, at univ. lately I feel that she close to me” jiyong replied with soft voice while remember the person he talk about.

“Who?” jongsuk ask.

“Don’t tell me-”

“Han Ye Seul?” yongbae cut joohyuk word and the three of them shock immediately stare at jiyong together.

“Are you serious about this?” ask joohyuk continue.

“I’m not joking, I’m serious guys! I feel like I saw her at univ, and I can feel that she there in univ. but I’m still not sure about that, maybe just my imagination” jiyong spill everything to his friend about what he feel lately.

“It’s been 9 years bro, don’t you think she already back here in Seoul? If not she going back to US, start her new life there?” yongbae try to convince his friend.

“That’s totally true, it’s can be true that’s her you saw in univ, also it can be someone else” agree jongsuk with yongbae words.

“We need to confirm about that, before we assume that’s her you saw, bro” suggest joohyuk.

“Yeah I guess so, we need to find that girl, as soon as possible, would you guys help me with it?” ask jiyong to his friend.

“Of course bro! what’s  friend for?” jongsuk replied.

“Don’t worry we’ll help you” replied yongbae.

“Yeah for sure” joohyuk replied.

“Thanks guys” jiyong smile and drink his wine.

Jiyong still thinking about how he can he find that girl who look like ye seul, and the girl name han ye seul that he heard earlier. He need to find her. He very determined about finding that girl.

‘I will find you, ye seul. For all this years, I’m waiting for you to come back. Now it’s time for me to find you and bring you back to me, to my life. I really miss you Han Ye Seul’

 

Two days before K Univ Festival. Ye seul, yumi, hyunah and jiyeon really busy preparing for the festival. They practicing until late night, sometimes they too tired to go back they just sleep at practice room and go back home early in the morning and come back to univ to continue practicing.

Since that day, ye seul try her best to not bump into any of student that have connect with basketball player, because she already know that jiyong and his friend studied here in this univ. she only in practice room to prepare for univ festival, if she hungry she ask other people to buy for her.

“Enough for today, tomorrow evening we will have complete rehearsal at school hall, remember don’t be late, Dismiss” Miss Boa remind her student to not be late tomorrow rehearsal.

Everyone start to pack their thing and leave the practice room.

“Yahh, let’s go somewhere healing, it’s only 6 pm guys” hyunah tell her plan to her friends.

“Where?” ask jiyeon.

“We should take some rest, hyunah. It’s been 5 day straight we keep practicing until midnight” yumi tell them to take a rest despite their busy lately.

“That’s why I ask you guys to go to healing place, so we can relax our mind before the festival” hyunah tell a futher detail about her plan.

“Alright then” yumi replied

“Ye seul-ah, are you coming?” ask yumi because ye seul keep her silent beside her.

“ohh, hmm no, it’s okay, you guys go ahead. I think I just want to go back home, you guys enjoy okay?” replied ye seul and get up from her sits.

“Are you sure? Are you gonna be okay, ye seul?” ask hyunah.

“I’m sure, I’m okay, don’t worry I’ll be just fine” ye seul tell her friend not to worry about her.

“See you guys at home, bye!” ye seul wave to her friend and leave the practice room.

 

Jiyong walk to go back home from his basketball practice. Yongbae, jongsuk and joohyuk went to drink soju before they going back home, jiyong decline because he want to get some rest, he get hand injured while practicing yesterday.

Ye seul walk out from music department building and wear earphone, she want to hear music in her phone while she walk back to her apartment. Ye seul stop at traffic light and wait for green light to cross the street.

Jiyong walk near traffic lights and saw one girl stand near the cross road, at the same time he heard motorcycle hone because he wanted to curve near where the girl stand but that girl do not hear him because of earphone plug at both of her ears. Jiyong grab her hand so that the motorcycle won’t hit her.

“Yahh” the motorcycle men shouts.

“Sorry!” jiyong replied to that men and look at that girl said “Are you out of your mind, that motorcycle almost hit you?”

Jiyong shock while look at the girl face, it’s her!.

Ye seul just stare at him with shock face, it’s him! She froze without saying any word.

“Han Ye Seul?” ask jiyong break a silent moment. He let her hands down.

“Kwon Jiyong?” ye seul let her voice out after being silent because of shocking moment a while ago.