beginning or ending

Story Of Us..

One night ye seul wanted to drink some water at kitchen but suddenly she heard mom nayeon and dad jaebom voice in the kitchen.

“We should tell the kids as soon as possible” mom nayeon said worriedly.

‘Tell us what? What is going on?’ ye seul question herself. Yumi already asleep because it’s already 12 am.

“Yeah, I agree with that” dad jaebom replied.

“If we tell them now, at least they can prepare early” mom nayeon suggest.

‘Hah? Prepare for what?’ again ye seul talk to herself.

“1 weeks left, at least they can ready themselves to get transferred again this week, you already tell alice and isabel about this right?” dad jaebom said.

Ye seul shocked with dad jaebom word and she start question herself again ‘What?! Transferred? Again? Where? Why?’. She get transferred from LA to Seoul 3 month ago, now she have to transfer again? But where?

“Yes, I tell them last week, they okay with it but they just worried about the kids, I tell them that they can visit us whenever they want. Tomorrow the moving team will come, they will notice anyway” mom nayeon said.

“That’s good. We try to talk to them about this tomorrow okay?”

As soon as dad jaebom finish his word, ye seul go back to her room and sat down on her bed and think. ‘Why we moving? Where?’ the question on her head keep lingering that night.

 

“Ye seul-ah, yumi-ah, come eat your breakfast, or else you will be late for school” mom nayeon shouts calling for her daughter.

“I’m coming mom!” ye seul and yumi shouts back together.

Yumi arrived kitchen first and ye seul followed at the back, and both of them sat down. Ye seul saw mom nayeon and dad jaebom action, their eyes tells that they want to talk about what the discuss last night. Ye seul already know but she need they to explain. Yumi didn’t notice anything.

“Yumi-ah, ye seul-ah”

Dad jaebom start the conversation as soon as mom nayeon sat down at dine table.

“Yes dad” yumi replied to her dad.

“We have something to tell you two” dad jaebom slowly talk to his girls.

“What is it?” yumi replied.

“We going to move, to Busan next week, because dad have been transferred there, I know you will upset if you heard you must separate with your friend but they can visit us or we can visit them here” explain dad jaebom slowly.

“hmm, I guess we okay with that actually, it’s not our first time transferring right ye seul?” replied yumi calmly while look at ye seul.

When yumi was in elementary school yumi always transfer school as her dad work always transfer here and there around korea.

“oh, ohhh I’m okay too” replied ye seul.

“I’m glad you guys okay with it, I hope you will ready to get transfer within this week” remind mom nayeon to both of her daughter.

“Don’t worry mom, we always ready for it” replied yumi

 

Yumi and ye seul arrived school first because they have to go to principle office first to send their transfer letter. Hyunah and jiyeon arrived later because yumi tell them that she and ye seul will come early to school to day.

As soon as hyunah and jiyeon sat on their place, they ask both of them.

“Yah, why you guys suddenly want to go to school early today? Really unusual” say hyunah.

“Did you guys mom tell you that we going to move and transferred school next week?” ask ye seul.

“Yes, my mom tell me yesterday” jiyeon said.

“So do I, when did you guys parent tell you guys about it?” hyunah continued.

“This morning” yumi replied and continue “That’s why we go to school early today, we want to send transfer letter to our principle” yumi replied.

“oh I see” jiyeon and hyunah replied at the same time.

“Don’t worry me and jiyeon will visit you guys if our parents have a free time” hyunah said wanted to cheer both of her friends.

“We will always wait for you guys to visit” replied ye seul.

 

2 days before ye seul moving to busan.

Ye seul didn’t tell jiyong about she will moving and transfer school to busan because lately jiyong too busy with his basketball club that’s why they don’t have much time to talk or going out together.

That night ye seul try to text jiyong ask if he can go out grab some snack at convenience store at han river together. Their house are not far from han river that’s why ye seul and jiyong always spend their time there.

‘Hey, are you busy tonight’ ye seul text jiyong.

Ye seul waiting calmly for jiyong to reply her text. After 15 minits.

Jiyong just got home and go straight to his bathroom because he just finished his basketball training. After finished bath he look at his phone and open the text message from ye seul.

‘Hey, sorry for late reply I just finished my bath, yeah I’m free, why? You feel frustrated stay in your room?’ jiyong reply ye seul text.

Ye seul phone ring and she get up from her bed immediately her fingers press open jiyong text.

She replied ‘It’s okay, no, I’m okay. I’m just wanted to meet you, it’s been a while we didn’t go to han river and grab some snack at convenience store there’

Jiyong read the message with smiling face and replied ‘Alright then, let’s go grab some snack plus I’m really starving right now, I’ll pick you, okay?’

Ye seul scream silently, finally she will met jiyong after a while she didn’t met him personally.

‘Okay, I’ll be wait for you’ ye seul replied.

After replied the text, ye seul rashly go to her wardrobe to get her sweater, her jeans and cap because she know jiyong will be here within any minute, their neighbourhood just nearby. She go to first floor slowly but suddenly she saw yumi and mom nayeon at kitchen.

“Where are you going ye seul?” ask mom nayeon.

“Out, just to take a walk at han river, you know I’ll be miss han river when we moving to busan” replied ye seul.

“Okay, don’t be late, take care, dear” remind mom nayeon.

“I will mom, bye mom, bye yumi” replied ye seul urgently go straight to the main door and grab her slippers.

“Will she be alright, should you follow her yumi?” worried mom nayeon asking yumi.

“She will mom, don’t worry she not alone” replied yumi.

“What you mean by that, yumi?” mom nayeon ask because she heard her daughter speak differently about ye seul.

“She with someone, I know that person, so you don’t have to worried about that, okay mom?” explained yumi to her mother then she giggle.

Yumi know that ye seul and jiyong always go out together because on night she saw jiyong waiting for ye seul in front of their house. Yumi ask ye seul about that once but ye seul don’t want to tell her about that, yumi knows that ye seul are secretive person.

 

“Hey” jiyong call ye seul who sits in front of her house waiting for him to coming.

“Hey” ye seul relied with a smile.

“Sorry for make you waiting for me”

“I’m okay”

“Shall we?”

“Yeah, Sure”

Jiyong and ye seul walk to han river together.

“So, what are you doing at night, while I’m busy with my training?” jiyong start the conversation

“Just listen to music, practice singing, do some homework, that’s it”

“You bored huh?”

“Yes, totally”

Jiyong laugh because he saw ye seul annoying face while answer his question.

“I’m sorry, I willing to take a punishment from you, just tell me what should I do. Buy you snack? Or walk with you every night? What do you want?”

“Hmm, I’ll think it first, later I’ll tell you, okay?”

“Alright, maam”

 They arrived at han river going straight to convenience store, buy some snack and go sits in front of han river.

Related image

After they done eating the snack ye seul try to start the conversation.

“Jiyong-ah”

“oh?”

“I guess I can’t go out with you anymore”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand”

“This might be the last time we go out together, here”

“Why? Suddenly you said that? Did I do something wrong to you? Ahh I left you because of I’m bust training, seriously I’m really sorry about that okay?”

“No, it’s not like that, we might be can’t see each other for a while, no for many years, I guess never”

“What are you saying ye seul?”

“Our family going to mov—“

“I like you”

“What?”

“I like you ye seul, I like you from the first time I saw you transfer in our school, now I spend time with you make me like you even more, I’m falling in love with you han ye seul”

“Jiyong-ah”

“Yes, it’s might sound crazy but I can’t stop falling for you, your smile, your laugh everything”

Ye seul keep her silent. She shocked with jiyong confession all of sudden.

“Ye seul-ah”

Ye seul gathered her courage to tell him that she will move far from seoul

“We going to move and I’m going to transfer, jiyong”

“What? But why? Where?”

“Busan, dad transfer work there, we will moving the day after tomorrow. I’m sorry jiyong, I should tell you earlier but you busy with your basketball training”

“When will you go back?”

“I don’t know, maybe years or never”

“I’ll wait”

“jiyong, please don’t”

“Why? You don’t like me? Or you have someone you like right now?”

“it’s not like that, just--”

“Then? You like me?”

Ye seul keep her silent.

“Han ye seul, you like me or not?”

Still silent, she can’t say any word and also she can’t confess to him too.

“HAN YE SEUL!” jiyong rises his voice a little.

That make ye seul shock and immediately replied.

“YES!” “I like you too, I love you too but I can’t do anything about that jiyong. We can’t be together it’s really hard for me now, I’m sorry jiyong, I’m really sorry.”

Finally ye seul confess her feeling to jiyong, she cried. The reason why, she can’t think about that right now, she so afraid because she don’t want to be hurt just like her father hurt her mom until cause she died.

Jiyong shock with ye seul confession and said.

“Don’t be” try to comfort her. “I take you home” jiyong talk slowly to ye seul.

Arrived in front of ye seul house, ye seul stop cry and suddenly said.

“I’ve been thinking of your punishment earlier”

“What is it”

“Forget me” “Will you?”

One word make jiyong silent a while then he said.

“Why?”

“Please, don’t ask. I’m going in, bye. Goodnight”

Ye seul walk to her house, jiyong said before ye seul get in her house

“I’ll be waiting for you, if not I’ll find you, no matter what, I will, I’m not going to forget you”

 

That was the last word ye seul heard from jiyong on that night. Yumi discovered ye seul sit at stairs, and she approach her. Yumi saw ye seul crying.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Did something happen?”

“yumi-ah, it’sreally hurt”

“you hurt? Where?”

“here” ye seul point to her heart.

“hey tell me everything, I’m a good listener you know”

Yumi bring ye seul to ye seul room. Yumi wait for ye seul to calm down. After ye seul calm herself down, she start her story from the first time she know jiyong and about her feeling to him.