Our First Conversation...

Story Of Us..

Done for today at school, it’s been 3 month ye seul attend school since she move to Korea. The four of them walk to go back home.

“yahh, let’s go buy ice cream at convenience store, I’ve been craving ice cream since last week, hmm” hyunah suddenly break the silent between four of them.

“Seriously?” yumi ask hyunah.

“Of course, please” hyunah beg to her friends that seems tired because of school.

“Let’s go, we always fill our energy with ice cream when we get tired of school right?” ye seul said.

They always say ‘yes’ if ye seul she wanted to go anywhere or buy what she want, they can’t say no to her.

“If ye seul want to go, I’m in.” said jiyeon.

“Same goes with jiyeon” said yumi.

“Okay let’s go, grab some ice cream!” ye seul hug yumi and jiyeon shoulders.

“Yeay, that’s why I love ye seul so muchhh!!” hyunah cheers happily.

 

“Yah, yahh, let’s go eat ramen, I’m hungry” ask jongsuk.

“I’m in” answer yongbae and joohyuk together.

The three of them stare at jiyong because he still not answering jongsuk question.

“Yah, kwon jiyong!” shouts yongbae.

Jiyong shocked and said “ohh, what? don’t shout at me like that, ahhh it’s hurt my ears, I’m not deaf”

“We know you’re not deaf, but we discussing here about going to eat ramen at convenience store, are you in?” said joohyuk with frustrating tone.

“No, I’m pass” said jiyong coolly.

“Yah, are you okay, lately we notice that you always reflected away, what’s wrong” ask yongbae, jongsuk and joohyuk also waiting for jiyong to answer, because he became different person this 3 month.

“I’m okay, nothing wrong with me, just nothing okay?” answer jiyong lazily.

At that time yongbae saw hyunah walk out from school gate, he wave and shout her name “ohh hyunah-yah”.

Hyunah and yongbae attend dance academy together, that’s why they look so close.

Hyunah look for the main character of the voice and saw yongbae with his friend in front of school gate and said “ohh yongbae-ah”.

Hyunah, yumi, jiyeon and ye seul approach yongbae, jiyong, jongsuk and joohyuk.

“Where you going? Your house is this way” ask yongbae because he knew where hyunah is.

“We going to grab some ice cream first at convenience store there then we go home” answer hyunah.

“Really? We going to grab some ramen there, so can we go together?” ask yongbae back.

“Sure, let’s go!” hyunah answer happily.

Jiyong notice that ye seul will be there too so he decide to follow them.

“Yah, let’s go together, I’m hungry to death already” he said to his friend and walk faster than his friends.

Joohyuk, jongsuk and yongbae stare blankly jiyong attitude and joohyuk said slowly “Did he say, he don’t want to come earlier?”.  “I think I heard the same thing that you heard joohyuk-ah” jong suk said slowly. Yong bae excitedly said “yah, what’s the matter as long as jiyong is coming it’s will be fun! Jiyong-ahhh wait for me” yongbae grab jiyong shoulder happily.

Ye seul giggle watching them together and saw jiyong smile brightly. Suddenly she feel weird about her heart.

 

At convenience store they buy ramen first and go to playground in front that convenience store. After finish eat ramen they decide to have some ice cream.

“Yah, let’s play rock paper scissors game, losers one girl one boy go back to that convenience store buy us ice cream? How is it?” ask yongbae.

“I’m in” all of them answer at the same time.

“Rock paper scissors” all boys shouts

“Yeahhhhh” yongbae and joohyuk cheer happily.

“Ahhh” jongsuk and jiyong morns.

“Okay now jongsuk and jiyong, rock paper scissors” youngbae shouts

“Yeahhh wooooooooo” jongsuk cheers loudly because he win the game.

“Ahhh, what is this?” jiyong blame himself

The girls are doing the same thing.

“Rock paper scissors” all girls shouts

“Yeahhhhh” hyunah and yumi cheer happily.

“Ahhh seriouslyyy I don’t want to go” jiyeon complaining.

“Ahhhh neither I” said ye seul.

“Okay now jiyeon and ye seul, rock paper scissors” yumi shouts.

“Yeayyyy” jiyeon cheers loudly because he win the game.

“Ahhh, I hate thisss game” ye seul blaming the game instead blaming herself.

“Okay what the result?” yongbae ask the girls.

“Boys first” yumi ask instate to answer yongbae question.

“Jiyong lost” yongbae said and giggle.

“Our ye seul lost” hyunah said happily.

Jiyong shocked with the result, seriously? Ye seul?

Ye seul just give a glare to her friend because of their annoying action, and her mind blank.

“Alright now, the two of you go back to that store and buy ice cream and drink for us, thank you so much , we really appreciate it, right guys?!” yongbae said happily and cheers with others.

“Wait what? Ice cream and drink, did you guys say earlier just ice cream” jiyong confused.

“If we just eat ice cream our throat will dry so we need a drink to” answer joohyuk

Everyone nods give a agree signal.

“Fine, we’ll buy” ye seul gives up with their annoying action so she walk to store without give a notice to jiyong.

Jiyong ran to get ye seul and grab her hand immediately.

“Yah, are you crazy?” jiyong shouts at ye seul. “Didn’t you see the light that still red, you want to die?” continue jiyong angrily.

“ahh, ohh, Sorry.” Answer ye seul slowly.

“What’s wrong with you? You seems blank?” ask jiyong.

“No, I’m okay, don’t worried” ye seul answer slowly.

“If you are, why you still want to cross the road while the light is still red?” jiyong ask again.

“I didn’t notice the light is red, sorry. I’m just tired, maybe” answer ye seul.

“Hey, let’s cross it’s green now” jiyong tell ye seul and continued “you know you are tired why you don’t want to go back first?”

“I’m still can’t remember roads to go home. I’ve been here 3 month but I still can’t remember the roads.” Answer ye seul while keep walking to the store.

“Ahh right, you from US right? Sorry I forgot.” Jiyong said as he remember that ye seul from US not from Korea.

“How did you know did someone tells you about it? Who?” ask ye seul because of here curiousness

“Everyone knows, the day you transferred to our school, the whole school would know who are you and where you from” explain jiyong to ye seul and he giggle because of ye seul clueless expression are too cute when she heard explanation from jiyong.

“Ahhh, serious? Well I should not tell you about me anymore because you already know about me” ye seul said to jiyong with a smiling and open store door. As soon as she enter the store she ask herself “what are you saying ye seul, ahhh, heart please stop”.

Jiyong stop a while stare ye seul step go to the store, he keeps his head down talk with himself “what wrong with you jiyong, heart please stop beating fast, I can’t breathing properly, huh” as soon as he put his head up he saw ye seul wave to him signal ask him to come in to the store.

 

 

“Thank you, please come again” the store employee goodbye greet to their customer.

The two of them walk silently to playground again where the guys are.

“Ye seul-ah” jiyong gather his courage to talk to ye seul again.

“ohh? What?”

“Are you tired?”

“I’m okay”

“ohh good to hear that. Umm usually what are doing during night time?”

“I like to hear music and sing, read book, surfing internet, nothing much to do”

“So you always stay at your room at night?”

“Yes, sometimes I want to go out, have a night walk, feel the night breeze but yumi are too lazy so I don’t have any choice for that just stay in my room”

“Aaa, that’s why you didn’t go out at night? Because no one accompany you to walk?”

“Yeah, I’m that kind of person doesn’t like to stay at my room whole the time, I need a fresh air especially at night”

“If you don’t mind, you can ask me to have some walk at night. Actually I always take a walk alone if I feel frustrated stay in my room for whole day” jiyong offers himself to company ye seul to take night walk if she feel frustrated.

“Seriously? You will? You can’t take back you word jiyong” ye seul excitedly replied to jiyong offers.

“Okay fine, I will not take back my word” jiyong replied with a smile.

“Ahh right, I need your phone number so that I can tell you when we should go to night walk” ye seul remember something important.

“Here, put your number here” jiyong gives his phone to ye seul.

“Done, you call me okay? So that I can save your number” ye seul said.

“Okay, I will call you once I arrived home, okay?” jiyong ask if that okay to ye seul.

“Okay, I’ll wait” ye seul replied.

The two of them arrived at park where their friend await for they ice cream and drink.

“Yahh, why you guys takes so long to buy this?” ask joohyuk.

“Did you think the store just in front of you? We have to cross and walk a bit to arrive the store” said jiyong.

“Hey hey, let’s eat ice cream!” cheer yongbae.

Jiyong stare at ye seul for a while until yongbae pass ice cream to him.

While eating ice cream ye seul stare at jiyong, he smile brightly makes ye seul heart melts.

 

Ye seul and yumi arrived home late evening, ye seul directly go to her room and laying down on her bed. Suddenly her phone ringing, she immediately up and try find her phone in her school beg, after found her phone she notice unknown number calling her. She answer the phone rather than hang up.

“Hello?”

“Ohh haii, did you reach home safely?”

“Sorry, who is this?”

“Hey, it’s only one hour ago we met, jiyong? Remember?”

“Ohh yeahh, sorry, im really sorry, I totally forgot that I gave you my number, hahaha” ye seul forgot that jiyong promise to give her a call so that she can save his number.

“You really have a short memory are you? Hahaha” jiyong laugh because of ye seul cuteness.

“No, just I’m too tired and I can’t think properly, that’s all, hahaha, ohh yes, I reach home safely, thank you for asking”

“Glad to hear that, have some rest okay? If u want to talk just text me, okay?”

“Okay, you have some rest too.”

“Alright, got to go, see you in school, bye”

“Bye”