Our Fate...

Story Of Us..

After 9 years… in Seoul.

“Han Ye Seul!” yumi shouts in front of ye seul room while slam the door.

“She wouldn’t get up, if you keep acting that way yumi” hyunah tell yumi why ye seul didn’t open her door.

“Then? What should I do? Let her sleep until night? She will be late for class, more worse she will miss her lecture” replied yumi worried about ye seul and sits at kitchen chair.

“Yah, you know ye seul right? Even if she missed classes, she still get highest grades among the four of us” jiyeon remind yumi about ye seul grades then she drink her morning coffee.

“Jiyeon right, I’m totally agree with her” hyunah replied.

All yumi can reply is long sigh. At that time, ye seul come out from her room and go straight to kitchen to make her morning latte. The three of them just stare at her action.

“Did you guys always talk behind my back like this? Every day? Seriously?” ye seul start the conversation as she feel uncomfortable with her own friends when they keep staring at her without saying any word.

“Yeah, because sometimes you act like different person” replied jiyeon then she drink her coffee again.

“I’m still Han Ye Seul that you guys know since we are little, okay” replied ye seul and make her silly face.

“Yeah right, ohh we have class at 10am, get ready now” remind yumi to her friends.

Ye seul, yumi move back to Seoul because the both of them get offer letter to continued they study in univ. Hyunah and jiyeon also get accepted at the same univ. They so glad to reunite again in univ. and they decide to rent an apartment near univ. to stay so they don’t have to worry about transport and traffic jam. They walk from their apartment to univ. just for 5-6 minute.

 

Same morning… in Seoul.

“Yah! Lee Jongsuk!” yongbae shout make the whole household shock.

“ahh, seriously? Why?!” jongsuk replied yongbae as he come out from his room.

“You bring girl here again last night right?” yongbae ask with angry tone.

Yongbae knows because the four of them would not vomit even if they drunk.

“You know already, why you still asking me about it?” jongsuk replied with annoying tone.

“Did she drunk or something. I think she left her THING in MY SINK!” yongbae rise his voice because he too angry when someone ruined his precious thing especially his kitchen.

“She vomit at kitchen sink? Ahhh seriously she not my type” jongsuk morns and go back to his room.

“Yahhh, is that important right now? Who going to clean it? yahhh” yongbae ask jongsuk but no one replied. “aahhh I guess I have to clean it myself” said yongbae with a long sigh.

Jiyong come out from his room as he heard so much noises.

“We have class to day right?” jiyong ask yongbae as he sit on kitchen chair. Yongbae still do his best to make his precious sink back to normal.

“Yeah and we have friendly competition this evening” replied joohyuk to jiyong question. Yongbae didn’t replied because he too focus cleaning his sink.

“They from S univ right? Don’t you think we going to win? K univ once attend international competition and win gold medal, as we K univ athlete that won gold medal and everyone knows that” jongsuk joined the conversation as he come out from his room.

Jiyong, yongbae, joohyuk and jongsuk are basketball athlete in K univ. they active playing basketball since middle school. The four of them studied in K univ. take business studies, they live together at apartment near their univ.

“Yeah, but it just friendly match jongsuk, don’t too overreacting” said yongbae as he done washing his sink.

“I’m just saying, you know” jongsuk replied

“Yeah right. Yet I clean the sink all by myself early in the morning, because of your unknown girl, you should pay for this” yongbae still upsets about his sink because of jongsuk.

“Sorry about that, gotta run guys. See you in class” jongsuk run away from yongbae

 

At K univ. at vocal class

“Ye Seul-ah are you okay?” ask Miss Boa to ye seul.

“Yeah, I’m okay miss” replied ye seul immediately

“I think you not in good condition today, did you sleep last night?” ask Miss Boa again because she hear ye seul voice earlier are different from the usual.

“I’m sorry miss, I’m just—can’t get enough rest last night” ye seul explain she truth to Miss Boa.

“That’s okay ye seul. Make sure you get enough rest okay? Next week is univ. Festival. You guys must show the great performance to everyone in this univ. Take care of your health especially your voice and body, don’t forget my advice okay? That’s all for today. Class dismiss” Miss Boa remind her student about univ. Festival that will be held next week.

As everyone pack to get out from the class yumi, hyunah and jiyeon approach ye seul.

“Are you okay?” ask yumi.

“Yeah I’m okay, don’t worry” answer ye seul weakly.

“Tonight take some rest okay, we’ll help you” jiyeon try to comfort ye seul.

“Thanks guys”

 

 

“Ye seul-ah, yumi-ah come here, faster” hyunah shouts.

“What?” yumi and ye seul ask together.

“There’s basketball competition held at court, wanna go?” ask hyunah.

Yumi and jiyeon saw ye seul face change and jiyeon try to stop it.

“Hyunah, stop it” jiyeon tell hyunah and give her signal to stop.

It’s been 9 years, if someone mention about basketball, ye seul will remember someone that love to play that sports.

“Yahh, come on ye seul, it’s been 9 years, you know. Stop thinking about that and enjoy your univ life, there’s so many handsome guy around here plus you very popular in this univ.” hyunah try to convince ye seul again, it’s been 3 years she want ye seul to move on but fail.

“Hey guys I’m okay now, don’t worry, hyunah I’m in okay, as long as you pay for my dinner tonight?” replied ye seul to make her friend feel wronged to her by mention ‘basketball’ thing.

“Are you serious?” ask three of them together.

“Yeah!” ye seul replied with a smile.

“Assaa!! Let’s go! To the court! Don’t worry I’ll buy you dinner ye seul!” hyunah shouts happily.

 

That evening..

After class jiyong change his cloth and get ready to warming up at court before friendly competition begun. Yongbae, jongsuk and joohyuk they wait for jiyong to warming up together, jiyong have to go lecturer office first earlier that’s why he late from others. Jiyong is K univ. basketball leader because of his skill coach admire him so much.

“Jiyong-ah are you done?” ask yongbae. “Leader are you coming?” ask joohyuk after yongbae question.

“I’m here” replied jiyong shortly. “Let’s go”

After the warm up session done, they go to their waiting room wait for announcement to go out. K univ team get ready to shout their fighting slogan.

At the same time, jiyeon, ye seul, hyunah and yumi arrived at univ court, the court have been crowded by K univ. student and S univ student to see their own univ team friendly competition at K univ. court.

“Guys listen, I know it just friend match but I need you guys to stay focus in the game later on, it’s to trained you guys how the real game play, all we need is teamwork, and most important thing is DO NOT GET HURT. Get it?” jiyong say his last word to his team before the competition started.

“YES, CAPTAIN” all team members answered him.

“GOOD! ARE YOU GUYS READY? LET’S GO! SHOW THEM WHAT WE GOT!” jiyong shouts.

“LET’S GO!” all team member start to shouts

Announcement tell S univ and K univ to come out. The match start with all student scream to support their team. Jiyeon, ye seul and jiyeon watch the match calmly only hyunah exited scream to support K univ team.

“Yah, hyunah stop it, my ears hurt” yumi tell her to stop.

“Me too” ye seul joined.

“Me three” jiyeon with her annoyed voice.

“aa why, isn’t that exciting watching a competition like this?” hyunah replied to express her excitement.

At the same time K univ and S univ tied and the time left is 2 minute. They take time for a while to make a new strategy.

“Jiyong-ah, we need to end this by using our plan B” yongbae suggest to jiyong about the strategy.

“I guess” jiyong reply with a smirk.

The game proceed and K univ start to attack makes S univ team feel numb. The time left 30 second. Jiyong make an eye contact with joohyuk, jongsuk and yongbae. Joohyuk pass ball to jongsuk and then jongsuk pass to yongbae then yongbae try to find jiyong.

“Yongbae-ah” jiyong call him in the middle of S univ team players.

“Catch” yongbae pass to jiyong.

Jiyong made the last score for K univ, at the time 3 second left then they cheer loudly and take jiyong and toss him in the air. While said “Kwon Leader” rapidly.

“Yah yahh, I didn’t hear wrong right?” ask hyunah suddenly. The three of her friend look at her together,

“What’s wrong?” ask yumi.

“And my eyes didn’t see wrong right?” hyunah still asking a question.

“Yah, What’s wrong with you?” jiyeon ask as her frustrated with hyunah drama.

“There” hyunah point to the K univ basketball team. “It’s them, remember the group of guy from next class, my friend yongbae and jiyong that like ye seul, 9 years ago? It’s they” hyunah notice the basketball player represent their univ. are the guys that they know when they in middle school.

“Yah, Kim Hyunah, stop it, let go home” yumi shouts and take hyunah hand to force her to get out form the court.

Ye seul still watch the group of basketball player that still cheer their victory.

Before the four of them go out from the court, all the student in the court start to cheer someone name, name that always in ye seul mind.

“KWON JIYONG, KWON JIYONG” they start to cheer rapidly.

Jiyeon, yumi, ye seul and hyunah stay on their place as soon as they heard familiar name.

“Am I right? It’s jiyong, the guy the guy we know when we in middle school” hyunah said.

Her friend still stay like rock and then ye seul leave without any word.

“Yah, Han ye Seul!” yumi, hyunah and jiyeon shout her name loudly.

At that time the crowded stop to cheer jiyong name. jiyong heard someone shout a familiar name and ask himself ‘Han Ye Seul?’