CHAPTER TWO

Brave and Beautiful

He was shocked meeting her that soon right by the elevator and didn’t even smiled from the shock till she smiled and offered her hand.

Shin hye: -yong hwa ssi?

Her eyes was another world to be drown in and he did and just started staring at her with no expression, true what they said “meeting up with her face to face will make you forget your name even”, she felt weird and a bit uncomfortable till his hand reached her and felt electric shock all over his body and immediately backed his hand off and the elevator door opened suddenly and both of them entered and he pushed the button number 7 and seems like she is heading to the same place! Both of them were silent and only the sound of their breath could be heard, he took deep breath and closed his eyes and smelled a fresh perfume from her oh crap is she a Magnus or something? Why everything about her attracts him!  Why they are not there yet? Are they on the space ship why it took long time to get there it’s only 7th floor!

The elevator opened up and he let her go first, she brushed her hair off to the back and touched his face! He was close to faint and whispered something to himself and went after her….

Bruce and shin won were setting in the conference room waiting for the two to arrive and they did together! And after warm welcoming they sat next to each other and waited for the producer and the scenarist and after 10 minutes of waiting all were there and set to start…

Producer : ok since everyone is here first we will sign the contract with the leads then the rest of the cast and of course you would want to read the script first , Go Eun ssi you may present the script.

Go Eun: yes Mr.Jung , here you go guys am sure you will like it.

Shin hye was about to open the first page when a phone call interrupted her thoughts so she excused herself and went out a little bit,  while yong hwa started reading…. 10 minutes passed she is not backed yet yong hwa in the other side started to get annoying and put the script on the table and sigh big!

Yong hwa : what is that? Are we playing in here or what? Why she is not back yet?

Bruce whispered his name to shut his name but he didn’t….

Yong hwa: -ah enough what is that!

He was about to stand and leave when a very pale shin hye came inside and bowed her head to apology, he rolled his eyes and sat his to the chair and opened the script to read when he heard a bit sobbing next to him when he turns his head saw her whipping the last tear that was stuck in the corner of her eye.

After reading:

Shin hye : - I like the script great job Go Eun ssi J

She smiled and they all stared at Yong hwa to say his opinion about the whole thing.

Yong hwa: -I like it, it seems interesting but I have condition you know?

Bruce smiled and nodded: -yes I know and I already told Mr. Jung about it and he is okay with it.

Yong hwa smiled and closed the last page : -alright then, let’s start.

He looked at her and she did too and smiled, they didn’t know what occasions were ahead of them because of that project and how all their life will turn upside down.

Producer Jung: -okay then we are all done in two days we will call you back for your first photo session alright ?

They both nodded and shook hand with all except each other!

 At home:

Sandra: mom will you help me with this? I feel like I don’t know anything !

Shin hye came and put on her glasses to see well: let me see darling, oh that’s pretty easy I will tell you how.

She started to explaining when suzy came with bowel of chips and sat in front of TV started to mooch this chips and bothered Sandra little bit.

Sandra: -ah will you cut it of Suzy I can’t concentrate here!

Suzy: -what? Shouldn’t I do anything because of you studying? What hell?

Shin hye got pissed in the middle: -enough girls! Suzy turn the voice down and sat silently and you focus with me instead of suzy mooching those chips!

After all done she sat with her girls before sleep….

Shin hye: - look girls today I had job meeting and I took it means I probably will be busy most of the time so grandma will come over to watch you or your nanny alright?

Sandra: -what if I needed help for my studying?

Suzy: - what if I wanted to eat something delicious and you were not here to cook or order?

Shin hye: -if you needed help study Sandra honey I will hire privet teacher to teach you don’t worry , and if you want any kind of food you will ask  grandma to order or cook that’s not a problem darling!

Suzy: -what about dad? Isn’t he gonna take care of us?

She got silent for a while then patted her head: -  of course he will honey soon as he will finish his job he will come.

Sandra: -the father’s day is on the door is he coming to participate in school?

Shin hye at that point was unable to say yes or no , it was damn hard for her: I will call him honey to see if he has time!

Sandra: -never mind just like the last year he won’t make it or he will be stuck in traffic or airport!

She disappointedly grabbed her study tool and left the room while suzy bowed her head down and shakes her head following her sister!

She couldn’t stand this situation and her breath started to get tight so she called her mom to stop by and watch out for the girls as she has an “emergences” and has to go… so she wore a plane jeans and hoodie to hide herself and started to walk around and whole her life started flashing back in front of her! Does she deserve what ever happening to her now? Why she can’t be happy like the rest of people? She has everything but “ love” !

She sigh deep while looking at the Han river and remembering the last thing happened this afternoon…

Flashback:

Shin hye setting in the conference room while receiving the phone call , so she went out and answered the phone.

Shin hye: -what do you want am in the middle of meeting?

Jung su: -what is that attitude women? Talk to me with respect!

Shin hye: -I don’t have time for this now, what do you want?

Jung su: -it’s not like I have so much free time darling I just called because the principle of the school called and they said I have to attend this ty wasted of time event and I don’t have minute to lose to deal with it!

Shin hye’s nerve was close to lose: -what? Didn’t you promise your daughters? What are you?

Jung su: hey hey those girls are your daughters not mine! So don’t argue with me understand? I will hang up bye!

She broke down! That was too much for her tears started to coming down Like River! One stupid mistake had leaded her life to this… what hell!

End of the Flashback

In the other side Yong hwa was having fun next to his wife in one of the bars celebrating his new work with their friend, between all this noise and pretending to have fun only thing he can see was her… looking at the script while whipping her last tear from her eyes without anyone notice it!   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPPY... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PEOPLE AND PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE COMMENT :-* LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? BY THE WAY THE EXCIMENT WILL BE BEGIN WHEN THE PHOTO SESSION WILL BEGIN AND YOU WILL KNOW YONG'S HWA CONDITION!