CHAPTER ONE

Brave and Beautiful


“it’s over you dirty stupid man it’s over”

She yelled at him while tears coming down from her eyes ….

“you misunderstood seriously honey listen…….”

He tried to explain this dirty scene that she just saw! But instead she interrupted him with slap and in her eyes there was fire flame and she was burning! words couldn’t get’s out from … she started crying and covered her face and he wanted to calm her down by holding her hand but she gets away and looks at him with disgusts …

“ never show up in front of me understand me? Never….NEVER!!!!!

 Suddenly she gets up from this nightmare sweating, stood on her feet and checked the girls in their room and smiled then went up to her kitchen and drank a glass of water then massaged her head …. She was having this nightmares again !

Shin hye: -oh god what did I do ?! do I deserve that punishment?

She looked at the hanging clock with her picture and the girls on and it was 2:30 in the morning so she just get’s back to her bed and closed her eyes to get little bit sleep!

She laid next to him and he hugged her and kissed her forehead and smiled at her…

“ I love you so much you know that right?”

She held his hand and interlocked their fingers and kissed his hand and touched his face….

“I know but… you can’t love me like I do right?”

He laughed and cuddled her while feeling the warmth next to her , and suddenly those annoying ideas started coming to his mind … what was wrong with him? Isn’t that what he wanted all the time? Then what hell are those ideas?! In those thought he felt sleep while his wife could sense his tense next to her!

“ what are you thinking of ? why would you hide from me?”

She whispered to him! He heard but he wished he had an answer for this question!

At shin hye’s house:

Suzy: mommy did you put lunch in out bag?

Shin hye: yes darling.

She kissed her hair and gave her the backpack waiting for the other to show up…

Shin hye: honey where are you? Sandra ?

She came running to them while breathing hard in and out: am here mommy.

Shin hye: honey breathes easy…calm down.

Sandra pout: but we are late! Aren’t we?

She pinched her cheek and smiled: no honey right on time!

Suzy: alright the school bus will come now, let’s go!

They held hand and headed toward the door and the bus horn was heard so they went out and headed to school, after that she took the newspaper that was hanging on her door and made a cup of coffee for herself then sat down checking the news! Then suddenly a phone call interrupted her moment of peace, her manager of course.

Shin hye: - hey

Shin won: hey and good morning princes.

His tune was surprisingly fun and calm this morning and that was weird since most of the time the beginning of their conversation will be “where are you? What you doing? Why you are late? what is going?” yup investigation but this time was normal!

Shin hye: hey shin woon what is up with your happy tune darling?

Shin won made spin around himself with his chair from happiness: -you bet your am happy shin hye! I made a historical deal today and am very proud person!

She took a sip of her drink and continues: oh really? Okay then tell me what is up big man?

Shin woon : -remember 10 years ago when you were 25 and made a perfume commercial?

She thought a bit and remembered: yeah of course, what about it?

Shin won: remember your partner?

His face appeared in front of her face: yeah! What about him?

He smiled and got up from his chair: - well then get yourself ready…. Because you will be reunited with him!

She hangs up her phone and searched for his name at her phone and his handsome face appeared in front of her: oh my… it’s been long time!

Suddenly a smile crept to her lips for no reason….

 Yong hwa was eating his breakfast with his wife suddenly a message has arrived and he opened suddenly chocked at his place so Seo hyun hurriedly gave him glass of juice !

 Seo hyun: honey what is up?

Yong hwa was silent for a moment and didn’t even pay attention to her words till she shook him of his dreamy world and gets back to reality!

Seo hyun: honey?

He looked at her and swallowed his shiver: nothing…no nothing honey! Can I have a cup of coffee?

She just nodded and gets up to bring his morning coffees! He again checked the massage to make sure what he saw was not true but…. It was!

“ congrats you will work with her again! It will be legendry! Meeting will be this afternoon”

Yong hwa: her? Now?

Seo hyun came with a cup of coffee : here you go honey!

He was out of this world again! And didn’t even reach his hand to get his coffee.

  He opened his hands they were sweaty! And got nervous …. Seo hyun didn’t get the story!

 Shin hye was ready to get back to her job after being separated for year! And entered the building with smile plastered all over her face! This beautiful face and smile was everybody’s dream to see… she was a dreamy lady! Anyway She went forward and was about to press the elevator button….when she turns to other side and…

Yong hwa prepared himself well for this meeting and brushed his hair and checked his reflection on the mirror and it was good! Even seo hyun didn’t understand what is going…he entered the building throwing the sun glasses off and headed to conference room where the meeting was held! And reached for elevator when his hand automatically backed off and turns his head to the other side and got frozen in front of that person that was dazzling from her beauty !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE :) HOW IS EVERYTHING? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT AS A FIRST CHAPTER?  THE JOURNEY JUST STARTED PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT AND GET READY :D 

NOTE : SHIN WON IS SHIN HYE'S MANAGER NOT BROTHER :)