CHAPTER Five

Brave and Beautiful

Director: ok let’s start people…..scene 10 take 3 and….

Seo hyun came in the way running to yong hwa: wait a minute please…”she fixed his collar” it’s good now you can now start!

She kept on standing in front of yong hwa and suddenly director got annoyed…

“you can take off now seo hyun ssi we are ready to shoot” director said annoyingly.

Seo hyun: isn’t shin hye is coming over too?

Director got confused with her question and found it weird: no but I don’t think that concern you right?

She got embarrassed little bit and left the set… and they started shooting the scene.

“he embarrassed me a lot you should have said something” she commented when they took a launch break … she was upset!

“you shouldn’t have asked those kind of question” he said while sipping the glass of water in front of him …

“so from now on you won’t defend me if they kept insulting me?”

He put the sandwich down and took deep breathe : no one insulting you honey  stop that and let me eat because I have a lot to do and am tired so please have a bit mercy.

Then suddenly raised his head up and saw HER coming wearing only a simple shirt she could find in her closet with jeans, she had this unique beautiful smile plastered all over her face with her soft voice … could she get any more feminine? When he looked around to his wife and she was still blabbering he got annoyed and get up left her…

“yeah wait a minute where are you going? Am speaking” she yelled after him but without receiving an answer he left.

Good afternoon” he pronounced it softly to her which she respond of course.

Shin hye smiled toward him: good afternoon… how are you?

He nodded: am good … we missed you in here. “he smiled widely while thinking how cheesy was his words”

She smiled back showing her dimples: ah thanks… well am here now.

Yong hwa: it’s good… “she looked at him weirdly” that you are here, so we won’t be late for shooting .

Before things gets awkward more stylist came up to take them for some make up and fixing their hair before going up to set to shoot.

Scene :

She was laying in the bed couldn’t close her eyes from thinking, and his face always appears in front of her and his voice always ring in her ear… she hated that!

“enough is enough I should sleep and not think too much or else I would dream about him too”

She said that to herself and closed her eyes and after a while she opened her eyes and found him in front of her and panicked…

“what hell are you doing in my dreams? Wait am I dreaming or this is real?”

He smiled warmly and wide…

“ it’s a dream don’t worry….”he winked” “

“what you doing? Stop appearing everywhere I hate you don’t you understand?” she got mad him for no reason….

He didn’t say anything and preferred to keep silent and smile….

“stop smiling what are you smiling for?”

He touched her cheek softly making her blush “you are falling… for me”

What kind of braveness he got to say that? No that was rudeness for sure….

She slapped his hand away but he held it tighter …. “just admit it… you are feeling anger toward me which makes you get mad and think of me all the time! its good thing” he smiled again…

She got mad and he was getting really close to her which made her breathe to be harsh on her…

“why am I dreaming about you why? It’s making me go crazy!” she yelled at him…

“maybe because….” He got near more till their breathe mixed to each other” you are thinking about me too much” then closed the gap with sweet soft kiss while closing their eyes…. While caressing her face and suddenly….

Director: alright people CUTT……THAT WAS GREAT JOB!

He couldn’t wake himself of what just happened… and suddenly while she was still beside him he held her hand! With no excuse no shooting nothing! And stared at her reaction…  she was shocked at first then quickly backed her hand off his hand and got up leaving set…

Back at home:

“ why don’t you eat?” she asked him while he was staring at the blank…

He put the fork and the spoon down losing his appetizer … “am full… thanks”

He got up from his seat but she grabbed his wrist to stop him…….

“If something wrong just tell me am worried seeing you like that!” she latterly begged him…

“there is nothing wrong seriously why you are so insist that something wrong?” he got annoyed…

“there is… you have changed a lot don’t you notice that?” she said it feeling upset!

“I didn’t… please let me get some rest I have early schedule tomorrow” he give up on everything and just went to bedroom laying there closing his eyes tightly while remembering HER WORDS

FLASHBACK:

He went after her after this “accidently held her hand thing” and stopped her…

Yong hwa: am sorry please forgive me!

She didn’t turn around at first and closed her eyes while her hand…

Yong hwa: I was just… just a moment I was just into the character too much that’s why I held your hand!

She turns her face angrily going near him: yong hwa ssi there is line between acting and reality you must make different between them don’t forget we are on the set and people take photos  without  permission and publish it and we are gonna be in trouble… Yong hwa ssi am married and you are too and your wife is with us always please don’t forget that!

Yong hwa: I didn’t mean anything bad am sorry….

He looked like he was regret on such simple act… why would he do it? No one knows! Not even himself can get it!

Yong hwa: am sorry… again!

She only nodded and turns around leaving him shocks at his place!

While she is leaving her place he kept on staring, he couldn’t gets his eyes of her!

_______________________________________________________________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THAT FAIR FOR ANY OF THE THREE? LEAVE COMMENT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION 

“what is wrong with me damn it?” he asked while just staring at her back…

End of the flashback….