CHAPTER FOUR

Brave and Beautiful

 

 “ I should thank you for what you did “

She said after the crying session she had the other day without anyone noticing it!

“I didn’t do anything really… don’t mention it”

He patted her hand that was resting on the table, her face was down, she didn’t told him what happened and he never asked because he thought it was not his buisness.

Since the photo sessions were over and in few days the shooting will start they had to train for the first scene because it was risky one! They had to use horse and car she on the horse and he is in the car suddenly the horse go crazy and they gonna be close to the hill when he shows up by his car and jump of the car to the horse and pulls her down and both of them will be dropped to the ground and she will be save... now saying those things is much more easier than doing it so they had to rehearsil...

It’s been 4 days since the filming started and everything was normal except for one teeny tiny  bit of problem … and it called “Yong hwa’s wife… Jung Seo Hyun “ who has been with him for like 24/7 and wouldn’t leave his side!

While she was fixing his collar for him with smile and he was reading the script carefully… first scene first script first meeting first impression it was pretty important!

Seo hyun: you are ready honey.

Yong hwa was reading and didn’t have time to raise his head: ah thanks honey.

And got up leaving her and she was left behind like that… “ok he is just busy”  she told herself.

Director kim: -we are ready to shoot …. Camera rolling  ACTION!!!!!!!

Yong hwa: are you ok?

Shin hye breathing hard checking her ankle and with husky voice she answered: yeah am good.

After saving her from horrible nearly death accident and pulling her to himself with that her right side of her clothes tear up and little bit of her figure was shown….she was latterly facing him while lying in the ground…

He smirked: -yeah you are good.

She gave him death glare after checking her clothes and covering herself well…

They sat on the ground and she kept because of the pain so he carried her in bride style and she was supposed to say “uncle lee” calling the man who is working at their house in the drama but instead  she said his real name … yong hwa looked at her in weird way while director started laughing and other go along laughing….

Shin hye covered her face while smiling: oh am so sorry honest mistake….

With that they first impression that yong hwa was trying so hard to make good one she failed and they laughed! It was pretty good first memory to start with.

After shooting this scene for an hour they got some rest for like 5-10 minutes, her ankle got hurt a little bit so it was kind of “have to get “ rest thing , she sat on the chair while putting ice on it.

Yong hwa: are you ok? “he kneel down to her face level”

Shin hye: yeah it’s nothing…

She raised her head meeting his chocolate eyes worriedly staring at her….

Shin hye smiled innocently: am fine seriously … “she chuckled” don’t worry.

He just stared at her eyes… those dreamy eyes and he got lost for few moments till…

Seo hyun: honey… is everything alright?

She founded weird that her husband is kneeling down to the female lead at the first day of shooting and got little bit upset…

He got up on his feet: shin hye… got hurt a little bit in the scene and I just made sure that she is fine that is all.

She only nodded and had small smile by the corner of …

Shin hye: I will just go then you two get rest…

She wanted to get up but he did a move…unexpected move and grabbed her shoulder and sat her down…

Yong hwa: -no…. don’t get uncomfortable please we will go, take rest, come on seo hyun.

She nodded and sat down holding the icepack and slowly put it on her ankle….

_____________________________________________________________________________________

hello and i apologize for few things... updating late and updating a little! i just have a lot going on study and stuff so i apologize so much next chappy will be longer i promise kindly leave a comment