CHAPTER THREE

Brave and Beautiful

Cameraman: ok we are ready if the leads are, where are they by the way?

Go Eun: -they gonna be here anytime soon they are at their van getting ready!

They waited for them and in about 10 minutes she has arrived at the set wearing dazzling white dress opened from in front with her hair flowing over her shoulder with light make up showing her figure well …. She was just “WOW” and soon she stole the spotlight from whoever was standing there and just smiled!

 Shin hye: am ready J

Angelic voice has spoken and put spell on everyone, yes everyone including the man standing behind with his eyes wide opened looking from toe to the head, he was no less handsome yes he was pretty damn handsome with his black suit and no tie his eyes were sparkling and that was just looking from behind and he didn’t even saw her face!

One of the casts whispered to the other beside her: would you look at him how he stares at her!

She nodded: -yeah I noticed, but what can he do she is so beautiful like angel!

That was not reasonable for him to behave like that he was just married to his sweet girlfriend, they both look at each other and just shook their shoulders not knowing what is going on!

Cameraman: yong hwa ssi come on get near let’s start.

She didn’t turn around to see him but he did came near and the beautiful smell just came back under his nose and with his closed eyes he welcomed it! The cameraman gave them pose and it was an easy one he would’ve just put his hand around her waist and her hand on his chest while looking at the camera once and looking at each other the other time! The soonest his hand reached for her the electric shock shocked his body! And he cursed…. AGAIN! And she could feel his beats and it was fast like getting out of his chest.

Cameraman: sweet….”CLICK…CLICK” Beautiful ….”CLICK…CLICK … I love it.

Go Eun looked at the producer who was watching the session and smiled: -it’s perfect isn’t it?

He nodded: yeah… it’s just like they complete the puzzle of “perfection” what is that!!!

 Between now and then they would’ve steal glances… it was her innocent look VS his intense eyes which were burning her… it was almost like he forget that he was married.

Cameraman: let’s take a break everyone great job.

His grips around her waist loosen and let her go while she just bowed and took few step when she heard a voice!

Seo hyun: -am here darling!

Both of them turn around witnessed her getting near them and due to respect she stayed for a bit and have little chit chat with “THEM”  and when she turns her head to the other side to continue her walk she witnessed someone else…. That shocks her world upside down!

He smiled and starts to take steps towards her with open arms: my beautiful wife….

He took her to his embrace with smile while she was frozen at her place: Jung suk?!!!!

Seo hyun in the other side held his hand and dragged him from this place while she was still hanging in there questioning what is going on?!

Shin hye: what is going on? Why you are here?

Jung suk smiled while people coming and going by: honey what you talking about? Can’t I miss you and come by?

Shin hye’s facial expression changed: stop these ty talks and get to the point what do you want?

Jung suk: what did I told you? Didn’t I said take care of girls? I have no time to attend this meaningless event? Why they keep calling me?

Shin hye got pissed: why? Maybe they thought of you as dad, I don’t know someone whom they could get support from now and in the future but I guess not!

Jung suk: -don’t start this shin hye I don’t have time means I don’t! Isn’t that enough you tied me up with this marriage just because of one stupid mistake from the only night we spent! Gosh if you weren’t so insisted on them we wouldn’t have married and we would be free from responsible… anyway they are yours do whatever you want I don’t want my life be tied up around you guys!

Shin hye: -enough! Stop saying those words….if you are so bored why wouldn’t you just divorce me?

He got near her face: and let a golden chance like you slip between my hands? Love I still need you okay?

He smirked at her while leaving…. she was frozen at her place and let those tears comes down so and her heart again got broken so she covered so her voice won’t go out and latterly ran to her van and locked herself! Who saw this accident? The one and only YONG HWA!

He was waiting for seo hyun to bring his clothes for the session when he saw shin hye running to her van and immediately something inside him shouted “GO AFTER HER” and after a few thought  he went and started knocking!

She was busy crying and couldn’t hear the knock when suddenly she heard his voice…

OPEN UP SHIN HYE PLEASE…. SHIN HYE?”

  She didn’t knew how the hell she got to the door and unlocked it and saw him standing there with his worry eyes and none stop hard breathing…

She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and shocked the hell out of him! She couldn’t handle anymore and just took all her sadness out by crying…. In his embrace! While his body all shaking he couldn’t do anything … he just slowly hugged her back while patting her back and her hair…

“EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE”

he whispered….

___________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE :) SORRY COOULDN'T UPDATE SOONER BUT HERE YOU GO HOPE YOU CAN ADD YOUR COMMENT BELOW OR YOUR THOUGHTS I WILL HAPPILY THINK ABOUT IT AND USE IT :-*