CHAPTER SIX

Brave and Beautiful

 

Episode one was finished shooting and for that they held a meeting so the cast and crew would watch it together and unfortunate for seo hyun she couldn’t make it to the meeting due to her meeting with the production house but other went including yong hwa and shin hye...

“may I sit here?” he asked for permission while standing in front of her with his kind smile…

She just nodded to him, she didn’t find it right to “not talk “ with him so she just gave up…before they start a conversation Go Eun the scenarist showed up and sat at the same table with the director and one of the actress …

Lights off and Episode one of “BRAVE AND BEAUTIFUL” started…

They were watching the episode… and sometimes he “Yong Hwa” would steal glances from her, what could he do he just can’t help himself her reactions were priceless… he stared that much that she even noticed it… and excused herself for having a phone call in this time…

“they look great together” Yong hwa’s mom said it after seeing the couple’s first kiss, the family were gathered to watch the first episode…

“it’s a dream couple mommy of course they look great” yong hwa’s sister commented it…

“I wished he was here with us” his mom said it sadly while watching his son dazzling on the screen with shin hye.

“You wish, your stupid son forgot about us long time ago” his brother jung hyun commented roughly at her mother’s words.

“Yah slow down what is wrong with you? He is your brother” his sister Yong su said rolling her eyes at him…

“What did I say? Is it a lie? He gave up on us for his dearly witch wife” he angrily said it… “ I even saw him on set and didn’t even had courage to say hi… what brother yah?”

He got up and left the room angrily…

The episode went great and was about to end when shin hye got up from her excitement, yong hwa smiled and stood beside her looking at her face …

Yong hwa: why you are up?

Shin hye: am just exciting this scene was really hard to shoot…

Yong hwa nodded: yeah fire scenes are the hardest…

With no excuse and just because she was “excited” she held his arm which made him smile widely at her act, he just liked it! But she noticed it and backed her hand off with shy smile she apologized… they were glued to each other watching the episode while doing that yong hwa’s hand was on her shoulder! But no surprise move was seen by them so they continue like that… but someone noticed it.

The episode ended and the two from the “EXCITEDMENT” hugged each other then let go with little bit embarrassment they ended this with award smile then they hugged other cast and took some pictures together that later on fired up the social media…

The producer excitedly came and shook hand with them and smiled widely at the two…

Producer: great job guys I knew that I can count on you… am very proud.

Yong hwa: we are honored sir.

He nodded to the two and went to the scenarist leaving the two…

Shin hye: that was great… I think we did an okay job right?

Yong hwa nodded while scratching the back of his head: yeah well that’s what happen when a best actress and best actor get together.

She chuckled and her eyes widen up: wow you do really look up to yourself.

Yong hwa: of course I do…

Then they just had this moment when earth stops going around and everybody else just disappear and there is just them… him and her!  This time both of them were feeling it!

THEY ARE THE GREATEST COUPLE THAT MY EYES COULD EVER SEEN, MAY GOD ALWAYS PROTECT THEM FROM EYES… WAY TO GO GUYS MY EYES WERE BLESSED BY YOU TWO”

Seo hyun: what hell? How could she say that? In her whole life didn’t complement me, what is with this? Is she doing this jut to mess up with me?

Seo hyun saw the fireball instagram post by her Mother-in law complementing yong hwa with shin hye by putting their picture together on her account and not just any picture.. it was their first kiss picture! Clearly the bride and mommy-in law were not in good term and that’s proof number one.

Yong hwa’s mom was preparing lunch when suddenly non-stopping knock was heard by the door so Yung su ran to open the door….and her eyes were widen by seeing that person standing by the door.

Yung su: yong hwa???

Clearly he was angry because his face was red and all puffy: where is she?

Yung su: who?

Yong hwa yelled: YOUR MOM WHO DO YOU THINK I MEAN?

By this yell his brother and father and mother and even his brother-In law showed by the door.

His father was shocked by his raising voice: son what hell are doing? Are you in street or something?

Yong hwa hurriedly walk to his mom and looked at her with disgust: what is your problem? Why you are doing this? What is your goal tell me?!!!!! “he yell at last part and scared hell out of her”

Her tears starts to go down and it was tense situation and it was about to get more tense….

Jung hyun grabbed his collar and with threating tune talked: if you want tune it down or else….

Yong hwa smirked : or else? What you gonna do?

Jung hyun raised his tune bit: don’t try my patience piece of advice….

Yung su:- stop already… what you doing?

Kim tan: guys don’t…

Mr .Jung: jung hyun… take your hands off! NOW.

Yong hwa: you gonna apologize if not then don’t blame but yourself! “he pointed his finger toward his mom”

Yung su: what? Apologizing for what?

Yong hwa: she knows exactly what I mean…

With that he turns to the other side walking out of this door by slamming it hard….

Jung hyun: what hell! I should have beat him up why didn’t you let me?

His mom with teary eyes and wick smile said: because he is your brother….

__________________________________________________________

AS I PROMISED HERE YOU GO :)