Scene 2

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Secret to unfold ------

 

 

 

As the bell rang signaled that their school had come to the end for the day, didn’t waiting any longer, Kyuhyun leave the class unnoticed. He was glad the school was over. He had wanted to get out of this crowded room as quickly as possible since his first arrival but yet he still stayed till the end. There’re so many minds. The pressure of so many thoughts, so many mental voices surrounding him, was making him lightheaded. It had been years since he experienced such dizziness, he coped them all.

But then, one mind in particular stood out from others. It had been among those crowds and the emptiness in that particular thought pattern make it stood out among others. Despite the emptiness, it brought out in so much powerful personality that Kyuhyun had never encountered before.

Kyuhyun went up to the rooftop. To the most peaceful place that he had found in that school. So far at least, he had survived the first day of his usual masquerade. And now he was tired, also ruefully hungry.

"I guess you still don't take your lunch, right." Out of the blue, someone appeared behind him. Bringing him out of his peaceful he finally gained.

"Hyung... Something strange happenned. I...." Kyuhyun said without turning back. As if he had already expected for that person appearance.

'He... I can't.... Why...?' He stares at the blue skies and white cotton-like clouds emotionlessly then turned towards the newcomer, Kyuhyun was contemplating about the inquisitive arise inside him. But as the silence continued to take over, he then decided to just let the bothered thought to end there. The curiousness won't bring him to anywhere.

"I'm not gifted to read your mind, so do amuse me... talk with your mouth..." He walked forward and stood few feet beside Kyuhyun then throws him a bottle of a juice, to fulfill the younger hunger. Kyuhyun easily catches it with no effort used.

"Nothing... Heechul..." Kyuhyun said absentmindedly.

Heechul clicked his tongue, as soon as he finally looked up at the younger boy’s face and already completely ignored the lack of respect in Kyuhyun's tone. “Like always… you looked so pale….” Heechul then said, not so amused with his physical condition after examined him. “Have you done your searching today?”

“No.”

“Why you’ve been so hard Kyuhyun? Find ‘that ing one’ quick, the blood. Or your will never be immortal… you will forever vanish…. Poof…." He makes an extravagant hand gestures to point it out. “It’s a disgrace to our kind, if it happens. You get that, Kyuhyun!!”

“I know! Stop reminds me of it!” Kyuhyun groaned at the older man. “I’ll eventually find my first blood, then my fangs will come out!”

“Okay then... as you said. I really can’t wait for that day to finally come!” He shrugged unaffected and smirks.

“It will come! After it happen, I’ll make sure you won’t be able to control me anymore!” Kyuhyun snapped.

“Hah, as if I’m controlling you…. If I am able to, I’m sure you won’t be the ‘new’ vampire for a decade.” Heechul snickered in cynical way.   “Ah yeah… I have found someone nice that you can live with for this time. Now… let’s go to meet your new family. Just stick close with me.” He ordered, gestured to Kyuhyun to follow him.

And without Kyuhyun even managed to say any consent or voiced any objection, in a blink of an eye, they suddenly vanished into the air. Then soon appeared in front of a quite big house. “From now on, you can live here!” Kyuhyun takes a moment to observe the house that has been pointed out by the older man.

“This…”

“Yes… and that’s final.”

“No!” he quickly refused, strongly object. “I don’t wanna live with human!”

“You are a vampire and this is the way to help your fangs to grow, Kyuhyun!” Heechul insistently said.

“Living with human…. No way!!” the outburst comes out almost immediately.

“Then, search your first victim quick, ‘that ing one’ fast! Sink your fangs into her neck and drink her blood, join us quick... and it will be over!! You don’t need to live with human anymore.”

And abruptly the front door was opened from inside. A man in white clothes appears from behind the door, looking questionably at both of them respectively.

“Yes, can I help y…” he stopped speaking, the moment he looked into Heechul's eyes, then diverted back to look at Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun-ah, when’ve you arrived?" He smiles widely, likes he already knows the younger by heart. But the truth is they’ve just met at that point. "You came all the way here by yourself. You should call me first, so I can fetch you at the airport. It’s good that you found our house. I’ve been waiting for you for so long, really.”

That man smiled widely showing his dimple while at the same time as earlier, Heechul had also already disappeared without a trace. As if he had never been there.

“Come in… come in.” That man opened the door wide enough to welcome him inside. Kyuhyun take a few step forward before he turned back to see that Heechul was just standing quite far from the house. He showed his thumb up and smirks before he left, vanished into the thin air again.

“You must be really tired from that long journey from China, right? Have a sit first; I will bring you some water to refresh yourself.” And with that, he disappeared inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter